House of Cards Season 4

Options

Comments

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Doug seriously just wants to be the small spoon with ? .
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The thing that bugs me about Doug getting sad about this guy is the fact that what he did was kinda necessary and justifiable.

Killing Rachel was kinda just to prove his loyalty to himself more than anything, she didn't even need to die. So if he's killing Rachel when it's not even necessary cause she wasn't even a real threat, why is he sad about this middle aged guy when it was pretty needed?
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    First Lady is wack to a ? like Claire.

To a ? like Claire? Mf if it wasnt for Frank that ? would still be in Texas doing ? charity work.

"To a ? like Clair" lol/smh

Ight so Frank was a vehicle for her to get where she is. So? She still got ambition and doesn't just wanna be some ? 's ?
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    Nothing's wrong with ambition, but when you're willing to tear down your whole family to get ahead, it becomes lunacy. She's lucky to be in the position she's in period, and if you think she would be anywhere near an office position without Frank , you're as delusional as she is.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Nothing's wrong with ambition, but when you're willing to tear down your whole family to get ahead, it becomes lunacy. She's lucky to be in the position she's in period, and if you think she would be anywhere near an office position without Frank , you're as delusional as she is.

Same could be said for frank tho. He wouldn't be where he is without her either
  • _Goldie_
    Options

3268.gif

Was it her pbnj sandwiches that got him to the top? Was it the waterrower?
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options

3268.gif

For one, her dad damn near funded his whole campaign when he started out...she rich but said ? her fam to hold him down in a tiny ass apt to get his run poppin....being able to bounce ideas off someone as smart and ruthless as you along the way isn't helpful? He did it all himself huh?
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You sound just like the drugs you be on
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options

3268.gif

For one, her dad damn near funded his whole campaign when he started out...she rich but said ? her fam to hold him down in a tiny ass apt to get his run poppin....being able to bounce ideas off someone as smart and ruthless as you along the way isn't helpful? He did it all himself huh?

Im not liking your tone right now. So for your sake I hope you come down from that tree, and I wont have to get my axe.

giphy.gif

You know what i tried to be peaceful witcho ass but you won't let me. you can tell ya girl to hold this

tumblr_n10dwn2FqP1rdutw3o1_400.gif
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Finished Ep. 10 (yeah, yeah, yeah. I like to take my time.)
    Francis chumped the ? outta Durant. Had that hoe shook. Something tells me that's not going to go away easily.

Still don't see the need for Claire to knock off Mickey Doyle. I mean, I get; he was gentle with her moms and all, but he look like the type to catch feelings, and throw that ? in the next book about them.

Wonder how they're going to knock off that young GOP challenger?

? Doug. He could be the General to the Underwood Army, but he just keeps getting in his own way. You might as well make Neve Campbell the head honcho now.
  • _Goldie_
    Options

3268.gif

Im not liking your tone right now. So for your sake I hope you come down from that tree, and I wont have to get my axe.

giphy.gif

You know what i tried to be peaceful witcho ass but you won't let me. you can tell ya girl to hold this

tumblr_n10dwn2FqP1rdutw3o1_400.gif

giphy.gif
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • texas409
    Options
    I think what he has had to do is wearing on him, this new widow cares for him whereas Frank only cares when he gets what he wants from Doug. Doug is ? up and he got called out on it, now he's trying to see if his money can do good and pay back in tithes to balance the guilt he feels at this point. He is questioning his own role in the bigger scheme when he pays so much for just greasing the wheels for Frank.

added to the fact that others dont see him as being an important voice to listen to if Frank is not around. When they were treating him like a stepson when Frank was in that coma he didnt know what to do he had no purpose
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    tumblr_njbjasmvaS1tqtt3wo2_500.gif

lets have babies @atribecalledgabi

@Elzo69Renaissance might have a problem with that...
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @_Goldie_ and @atribecalledgabi are yall having a #Hotel diagreement...we needs to resolve that
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

u damn right i do.....anyway @atribecalledgabi we cant have babies and take over the world anyway
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    @_Goldie_ and @atribecalledgabi are yall having a #Hotel diagreement...we needs to resolve that

giphy.gif
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options

He started it...as usual
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options

giphy.gif

Claire-Underwood-GIF.gif
  • texas409
    Options

8yXo0.gif
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Francis chumped the ? outta Durant. Had that hoe shook. Something tells me that's not going to go away easily.

Still don't see the need for Claire to knock off Mickey Doyle. I mean, I get; he was gentle with her moms and all, but he look like the type to catch feelings, and throw that ? in the next book about them.

? Doug. He could be the General to the Underwood Army, but he just keeps getting in his own way. You might as well make Neve Campbell the head honcho now.

Claire didn't have to ? the photographer in season 1 when she had Frank and the bodyguard to ? , the thing with Claire is that she's never content, she always wants more than she had or something above her station because she thinks Frank and her are equals while Frank feels that's no longer true since he's President.

Frank told her in season 1 they weren't equal
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    I feel like Claire just be pushing frank buttons (they been together 30 yrs she know which ones) to get him to do what she wants. Whether what she wants is reasonable or not is another discussion lol but I don't really believe she was gonna divorce him cuz she woulda just went ahead and did it. She threw him a couple jabs he could recover from. And it's not like the notion came outa nowhere they've discussed it before...
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »

Claire didn't have to ? the photographer in season 1 when she had Frank and the bodyguard to ? , the thing with Claire is that she's never content, she always wants more than she had or something above her station because she thinks Frank and her are equals while Frank feels that's no longer true since he's President.

Frank told her in season 1 they weren't equal

... and she still doesn't ? accept that. Which is why she wanted a job she had no business holding as Secretary Of State and why she walked out on Frank at the end of last season and tried to run to momma for money. Claire can be married to the most powerful man in the world with her own side piece and the influence to do anything, but all she wants to do is try prove to herself she and Frank are still equals when they really, really ? aren't. The way Frank slowed her roll completely in episodes 3 and 4 showed he was willing to powerplay his own wife back into her position but then Claire was going to sell the family estate to spite her mom if she didn't pony up for her proposed campaign. I really have a feeling the series will end with Claire knocking Frank's ring on the White House desk as she addresses the audience directly for the first time.

Depends on how that how scandal situation pans out tho.
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    Gabi's in denial lol. Clair could shoot this mf 5 times , Gabi would be like "she was just trying to push his buttons, she wasnt trying to ? him".