House of Cards Season 4

Options

Comments

• vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    Also they paint this pip squeek Doug as this macho dude everyone is shook of him lol i would mush that bald headed ?

Doug is a clown ass dude. He killed that chic he was simpin over cause she wanted to get away from
    His obsessive ass & he has no problem being Frank's donkey

Shiiieeet if he didn't ? her she was gonna expose that ass
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm five episodes in now....don't wanna read through this thread and get slipped up.....All I'mma say is....I have a feeling that Petrov is gonna bend Blythe and Claire over the damn table....They really don't know what type of man they are dealing with
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Also they paint this pip squeek Doug as this macho dude everyone is shook of him lol i would mush that bald headed ?

Doug is a clown ass dude. He killed that chic he was simpin over cause she wanted to get away from

Yeah that hefa had to go. ESPECIALLY after she damn near beat him to death
  • Triple B's
    Triple B's Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Falcon punched that ? with a rocked. This was the most lit season since 2. Frank and Claire define ruthlessness
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Triple B's wrote: »

Falcon punched that ? with a rocked. This was the most lit season since 2. Frank and Claire define ruthlessness

Lol ? sayin' that like this is season 12
  • Ranxx
    Ranxx Members Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Doug whole life revolves around pleasing frank lol yall really ride for him that? I mean he cool but............

Smh ? don't appreciate loyalty

Doug is the 2016 tom hagen every boss needs one
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Doug cold hearted af tho....lol...? listened to the voicemail message and imagined leaving ? on her eye lid...

I thought the ? felt guilty for removing the husband to save the president but that ? don't really give no ? ...

Doug be like "? I donated 5 stacks, I want the ? "
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Doug cold hearted af tho....lol...? listened to the voicemail message and imagined leaving ? on her eye lid...

I thought the ? felt guilty for removing the husband to save the president but that ? don't really give no ? ...

We still don't know what he got planned for yet...she could end up getting the rachel treatment.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    He has no reason to ? her lol...
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    He has no reason to ? her lol...

For now...DUN DUN DUUUNNNNNN
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    Only on Ep 2, but ? Claire and her bald headed mama!
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    Yoooo ep 2 got a ? like

2lmvqqv.gif

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options

Hell SHE sounded like she wanted to give his some ? when she left him those messages. Lol.

My reaction when she wanted to meet up wit him..."Got'em!"
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    Didnt think it was possible , but Clair is giving Skyler White a run for her money as The Woat TV wife. How you gonna threaten to leave your sick dying mother without a home just so you can run a campaign. Sadly, alot of these new age ? will ? on their ? and fam for a career, even if they were already taken care of.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Any think that scene where the kid who gave Frank his liver killing himself was really dark? For some reason I was disturbed by that. Also can it's hilarious of Claire said, a gun killed my husband, but it was a gun that saved his life. Very ironi
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    Didnt think it was possible , but Clair is giving Skyler White a run for her money as The Woat TV wife. How you gonna threaten to leave your sick dying mother without a home just so you can run a campaign. Sadly, alot of these new age ? will ? on their ? and fam for a career, even if they were already taken care of.

You barely started the season hush
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hell SHE sounded like she wanted to give his some ? when she left him those messages. Lol.

My reaction when she wanted to meet up wit him..."Got'em!"

Lol alie King she wanted some ? bad fam "grief is nature's most powerful aphrodisiac".

MAAA...THE MEATLOAF....? !!!!
  • Ranxx
    Ranxx Members Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im watching again and Claire is definately the worst tv wife of all time. She always want something from Frank and tries to ? him up if she don't get it. She would rather burn the whole thing down than play the background
  • _Goldie_
    Options

You barely started the season hush

c1cb16fbc6978cec41e46abfd8559750.310x211x64.gif

You know I'm right. Like ? just said, she'll ? her own mama to get what she wants. She's the first ? lady and that wont even satisfy this hoe. He's even letting the ? get side ? and this ? still aint happy smh.

With that said, Skylar is still the worst of alltime. But Clair will probably pass her by the time the series ends.
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    And what's good with Doug b? He's killed and done foul ? to people he knew personally, so for him to be in his feelings over a mf he doesnt even know isnt making sense to me. And the widow is a hoe, hasnt even been 5hrs and she's already ? a new ? . smh
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nobody worse than Lori from the Walking Dead. Skylar is a close 2nd but shes a damn suburban soccer mom. She was trippin for a reason LOL
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    And what's good with Doug b? He's killed and done foul ? to people he knew personally, so for him to be in his feelings over a mf he doesnt even know isnt making sense to me. And the widow is a hoe, hasnt even been 5hrs and she's already ? a new ? . smh

That 5g donation made that hefa's panties drop. Hefa was probably touching herself while she was leaving Doug those messages. Lol!
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    Nobody worse than Lori from the Walking Dead. Skylar is a close 2nd but shes a damn suburban soccer mom. She was trippin for a reason LOL

Don't get me started on that hefa.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Don't get me started on that hefa.

You notice I didnt elaborate as to why. We on the same page my ? .
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    Goldie ruined the thread with his rhetoric. HOW IS THE SHOW B? THE SHOW. DO YOU LIKE IT OR NOT?????