House of Cards Season 4

Options

Comments

• nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Iunno Season 3 Dry ? To Me...It Felt Like Was Watching The West Wing Or Some ? ..Season 1 Is Still The Best Tho
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Lol there's only been like 3 sex scenes in the whole series

You are quite mistaken Gabi. There have been numerous sex scenes, and almost all of them are straight power sex.

Frank mowing Miss Barnes box. Frank feeling sorry for himself and Claire riding his ? back to life. Frank/Meachem, Claire sex scene. The Chinese guy bisexual threeway with ? asphyxiation. That ? -ass reporter that worked with Barnes trying to pipe her down. Rachel getting Peter Russo ? .

bolded weren't sex scenes they were suggested. I know there wasn't only 3 i was exaggerating. All in all there was about 7

? U mean it was suggested???? They literally showed a guy sucking the China mans ? , then putting the girls face down there, all while having a ? plastic bag on his head!
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You are quite mistaken Gabi. There have been numerous sex scenes, and almost all of them are straight power sex.

Frank mowing Miss Barnes box. Frank feeling sorry for himself and Claire riding his ? back to life. Frank/Meachem, Claire sex scene. The Chinese guy bisexual threeway with ? asphyxiation. That ? -ass reporter that worked with Barnes trying to pipe her down. Rachel getting Peter Russo ? .

bolded weren't sex scenes they were suggested. I know there wasn't only 3 i was exaggerating. All in all there was about 7

? U mean it was suggested???? They literally showed a guy sucking the China mans ? , then putting the girls face down there, all while having a ? plastic bag on his head!

That...was disturbing.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options

Shows you where my mind was...i forgot about that scene lololol
  • Will Munny
    Options

Shows you where my mind was...i forgot about that scene lololol

Deep in the throws of lustful fantasies I'm sure.
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The resurrection sex scene is overrated IMO. I mean we just gonna pretend like Claire wasn't just out jogging before she rode Frank? Know that ? was musty.
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    The resurrection sex scene is overrated IMO. I mean we just gonna pretend like Claire wasn't just out jogging before she rode Frank? Know that ? was musty.

It was awkward af. Like all their PDA and intimate scenes are
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options

Well considering they're both cold-hearted as all hell, one would expect their sex sessions to be...cold hearted
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options

Well considering they're both cold-hearted as all hell, one would expect their sex sessions to be...cold hearted

THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE SEX!

Like every time they do it's for a purpose.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options

THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE SEX!

Like every time they do it's for a purpose.

It's still sex regardless.

That 3sum they had wit their security guy...smh...was for fun to them.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    Frank wouldn't even ? Clair when she was begging for it.

This show is just too nutty. It is kinda fun describing it to people using the most ? language possible.
  • atribecalledgabi
    edited February 2016
    Options
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I really hope season 4 picks up the pace because last season was a serious let down. The first 2 seasons were ? . Frank is a ruthless muthafucka.
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    I might have to rewatch season 3, I ? around and forgot what happened last season lol
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    FU 2016

Got the sweatshirt he was wearing with that on it.
    Squad.
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    Starting the premiere!!
  • atribecalledgabi
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Francis shouted me out bout 10 mins in lololol
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    Cicely tyson is this thang
  • atribecalledgabi
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Ep 2...yo lmfao
    francis ethered the whole entire ? outa claire. And all she could do was stand there, clap and give fake props lololol

But here we go cuz once again she out here acting up. I understand her wanting to strike while the iron is hot and not wanting to wait to jump start her run cuz francis' future is uncertain....buuuuttt the prez and the first lady not being united ain't gon help francis keep his place, which will hurt her. She's doing ? outa spite now and it's wack.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gabi I wanna ? youre cool af I bet you got a big donkey butt
  • Juttythe3rd
    Juttythe3rd Members Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Neve Cambell is mmmmmm
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn...texas that was random af