House of Cards Season 4

Options

Comments

• atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Episode 6 ? I really hate Claire now
    when she started taking over after frank got shot, she really just started doing what frank would do. If i don't hate frank i can't hate her for the same thing.

And you can't say she didn't politic the hell outa petrov
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Man yall need to spoiler y'all ? I'm only on episode 3
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Episode 6 ? I really hate Claire now
    when she started taking over after frank got shot, she really just started doing what frank would do. If i don't hate frank i can't hate her for the same thing.

And you can't say she didn't politic the hell outa petrov
    You're right j got that when he woke up and he wasn't mad I thought he was gonna ? her but the near death experience really opened his eyes to see she really all he got .
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    Season 5 gonna be some ? I wonder how they get out of all this mess
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    Ep 7...lol bruh
    this NSA ? ...there is noooo reason why i should be ? with francis.

But he still my ? lol
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    Ayyy the scenes where francis and claire are practicing with each other is fly.
    my babies are finally back together
    tumblr_inline_nfbx24sfjs1shrb8p.gif
  • Ranxx
    Ranxx Members Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Finished the season past night, started off slow but gets alot better. I dont want to spoil nothin so I'll be back when more of us catch up

Frank still got the juice but he is also the devil
  • Ranxx
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »
    Durant was shook outchea

? Durant is one person who need to be shook she knows how emperor frank move she should know better
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    Ranxx wrote: »
    Durant was shook outchea

? Durant is one person who need to be shook she knows how emperor frank move she should know better

I'm not done yet but in like season 2 i said frank needed to make her his running mate. Welp forget that plan *craig voice*
  • Ranxx
    Options
    Ranxx wrote: »
    Durant was shook outchea

I'm not done yet but in like season 2 i said frank needed to make her his running mate. Welp forget that plan *craig voice*

Yeah it's true, he shoulda kept her closer

Durant, Doug and Meecham are like the only people really down for him
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Conway's a good adversary this season. He knows how to play the game ? too
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    Doug acting like a ?
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    Yeah Conway I feel is like a younger underwood. He's not as ? as frank but he going to be when he's older
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    This season is great very huge step from last season
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cold as ice! Great season, enjoyed it more than the last.

Individually I think Claire and Frank are nothing compared to what they are as a united team. I know many opinions are against her but as Gabi said she does what he would do but gets flack for it.

Terror!!! Let the games really begin
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Two words come to mind.....

Downward Spiral.
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    Two words come to mind.....

Downward Spiral.

They've been on that...but i love seeing em fight back
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Next season gonna be some trill ? . I cant wait
  • THIRDSUPREME
    Options
    I hate Claire and Francis....however.....I respect Frank and despise Claire. Frank is a ruthless gangster but is logical and wants to win. Claire is a goofy ass ? who doesn't realize that being the first lady is a better job than any other job in America. How can you be so ? dumb??? She constantly doing dumb ? that had to be cleaned up. She isn't the worst character, but damn... There isn't one character left in this show who I actually like, just wish there was one.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    Options
    This weird reporter dude is risking his freedom for exactly what?
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    I hate Claire and Francis....however.....I respect Frank and despise Claire. Frank is a ruthless gangster but is logical and wants to win. Claire is a goofy ass ? who doesn't realize that being the first lady is a better job than any other job in America. How can you be so ? dumb??? She constantly doing dumb ? that had to be cleaned up. She isn't the worst character, but damn... There isn't one character left in this show who I actually like, just wish there was one.

I was iffy on claire but she proved she more than just frank's wife. It's not like everything frank did was the right choice. He's not a very good prez either lol but she matches his ruthless boss level politicking and i don't blame her for wanting it to be put to real use where she gets credit. She shoulda waited her turn, but at the same time somebody like frank wasn't bout to marry no ? that wasn't ambitious and was content playing the sidelines. I'm back on team claire and I'm riding with the underwoods til this ? fall off the hinges mayne. FU2016
  • THIRDSUPREME
    Options

I was iffy on claire but she proved she more than just frank's wife. It's not like everything frank did was the right choice. He's not a very good prez either lol but she matches his ruthless boss level politicking and i don't blame her for wanting it to be put to real use where she gets credit. She shoulda waited her turn, but at the same time somebody like frank wasn't bout to marry no ? that wasn't ambitious and was content playing the sidelines. I'm back on team claire and I'm riding with the underwoods til this ? fall off the hinges mayne. FU2016

Nah...hol on. You going too far now. Frank Underwood is a ? ass ? , a nice ass ? , a shake ass ? ...etc.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    Options
    Oh ? ....episode 4.....weirdo journalist dude ..... WTF?!?