Let's talk about wack ? ...

Options

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    yall women dont know what yall want.....
    talking ? about the quick triggers but
    if you fukk too long yall complain we wearing the ? out an you need to continue to carry that thing around.

talking about whats too small but then wanna walk on ya ass cheeks away from the dikk when we goo too deep.

and shut the fukk up when its feeling good....i'll take a gentle hum and a lip bite over all that demonic head spinning.

? aint sexy.
    @MsSouthern

you dont want this work.

lets talk it out....im calling ? on your thread.
    Soooo... you don't believe wack ? exists? Your post is confusing me.

i dont know if it does....
    but i know all ? aint good ?
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chek ya dm an i left my barbers number listen im far to petty an ? made for u to win u see im a ? ? in real life

shut up ninja turtle head ass ?

giphy.gif
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How the ? do i drop a pik so i can show this ? an hairline
  • blackgod813
    Options
    ? ? want a ? war lets do it u want a hair line war lets do....it
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    DICKWAR??????? Really ? ??!?

500x1000px-LL-1291cf59_2gufkv6.gif

• BrideofKilla
    BrideofKilla Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is going in the direction I hoped it would...
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    *pulls up a chair next to @tha_bride22 *

• the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    - Arby's roast ?

- Razor bumped ? looking like the back Forest Whitaker's neck

- ? smelling like the "catch of the day"

- Twerking & can pop the ? out of your ? ......but run from the ? doggy- style

- ? feel like sandpaper & a thousand biting ants

- ? feel like you ? a manhole (with a sewage system inside)
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is going in the direction I hoped it would...

mario-chalmers-staredown-gif.gif
  • SolemnSauce
    Options

Aye bruh..pull up,..im bout to swang on these hoes

cgkkr.gif
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Aye bruh..pull up,..im bout to swang on these hoes

cgkkr.gif

GIF-chloe-concerned-confused-girl-kid-look-say-what-side-eye-side-eyeing-suspicious-think-thinking-GIF.gif?gs=a
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall ? mayne...
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    One thing that this thread has taught me is that ALL men are insecure about their ? , no matter the size.

That ? really ethers their soul to the point where some would contemplate suicide.

So ladies, whenever ? wanna act up, simply mention that their ? is subpar.

If they do have an anaconda, just ? on their stroke game.

If they are a pro-black extremist, simply tell them that a white boy you been with had a better stroke game. This will crush them.

Telling them anything negative about their ? /sex game would seriously ? up their whole ego and then they will start wondering if all the other females before you faked their orgasm and that ? will continue to eat at them.

Warning:
    Only use this if you are 100% sure that you are done with that ? because if not then you will have to deal with an insecure ? for the rest of your relationship.

False.
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    Lol..Dont feed it bruh
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    Lol where do women get these lies from? I usually just move onto the next woman if my stroke game wack (which is rare/none). Also if you tell a man that and think he'll be faithful, lol, good luck.
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol where do women get these lies from? I usually just move onto the next woman if my stroke game wack (which is rare/none). Also if you tell a man that and think he'll be faithful, lol, good luck.

Lolz! If your stroke game is wack then a new woman is not the solution, friend.

And I guess you missed the part where I said that if a woman decides to say this to a man, then that means that she gotta be 100% done with his ass. Obviously he will cheat when you tell him this because he will try to seek some validation. That's why ? gotta be really over if you wanna hit him with that etherous line.
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    One thing that this thread has taught me is that ALL men are insecure about their ? , no matter the size.

That ? really ethers their soul to the point where some would contemplate suicide.

If they are a pro-black extremist, simply tell them that a white boy you been with had a better stroke game. This will crush them.

Telling them anything negative about their ? /sex game would seriously ? up their whole ego and then they will start wondering if all the other females before you faked their orgasm and that ? will continue to eat at them.

Warning:
    Only use this if you are 100% sure that you are done with that ? because if not then you will have to deal with an insecure ? for the rest of your relationship.

False.

The numbers in this thread says otherwise.

You in this thread for a reason, aint you?

Because if you really didn't care then you wouldn't feel the need to come in here or respond to my facts.
  • grYmes
    grYmes Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMFAO, I stay off IC for one day and this ? goes down.
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options

Warning:

False.

The numbers in this thread says otherwise.

You in this thread for a reason, aint you?

Because if you really didn't care then you wouldn't feel the need to come in here or respond to my facts.

:'(
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    - Arby's roast ?

- Razor bumped ? looking like the back Forest Whitaker's neck

- ? smelling like the "catch of the day"

- Twerking & can pop the ? out of your ? ......but run from the ? doggy- style

- ? feel like sandpaper & a thousand biting ants

- ? feel like you ? a manhole (with a sewage system inside)

GIF-chloe-concerned-confused-girl-kid-look-say-what-side-eye-side-eyeing-suspicious-think-thinking-GIF.gif?gs=a

Lol..i didnt even see this,..of all the words he coulda use to describe
  • blackgod813
    Options

Lolz! If your stroke game is wack then a new woman is not the solution, friend.

And I guess you missed the part where I said that if a woman decides to say this to a man, then that means that she gotta be 100% done with his ass. Obviously he will cheat when you tell him this because he will try to seek some validation. That's why ? gotta be really over if you wanna hit him with that etherous line.

Dont do this to us please
This discussion has been closed.