Options
    I Run NY by 50 & Yayo should be up there
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smp4life wrote: »

No that ? was garbage

Just the talking on the track alone ethered The Lox.
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    back to back ain't a top ten diss record

Back 2 back isn't even a top 50 diss record.
    How is in the top 10 when Drake didn't mention his name??!?
    Best line of the song was asking was it his tour or his girl's tour.
    Rubbish.

that's what I be tryin to tell people when u diss someone u say names & not send subliminals at people

Did the name really need to be said in "back to back". I mean EVERYONE know who the ? talkin bout

yeah it does in my eyes
  • x the unknown
    Options

No that ? was garbage

Just the talking on the track alone ethered The Lox.

hell nah gunit wasn't ? with lox
  • x the unknown
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Yo but he put the Lox on blast tho for renting their jewellery and still being slaves to Puff Daddy, what made that ? all the more effective was that they went and saw Puffy right after that ? to get right. That was wild b/c they were the last crew you'd expect to be in a situation like that. 50 killed them ? . Jadakiss had a nice lil diss but that ? wasn't as brutal as Piggybank or I Run NY. Fif was spitting facts - Jada never went platinum, his jewels were rented, they didn't own their ? Puff did, etc. and they been in the game far longer than 50 Cent/G-Unit. That ? was cold af....

All they did was say they was gonna shoot Fif and reunite him with his mother - which never happened. LOX took the L in that battle.

haa u trippin yo
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man, I just realized that 50 got murdered on his own ? by Tony ? yayo smh da ?
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As far as rapping goes Jada or any of the Lox > 50, but I run NY was that ether...
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No Vaseline is the greatest diss of all time.
  • Mrs. Me Too
    Mrs. Me Too Members Posts: 331 ✭✭✭
    Options
    As listed there are way more better diss records. Add pusha t exodus, yall sleeping on this hard for not mentioning.
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I barely even consider back to back a "diss track" ? ain't even in the top 20 let alone top 10...… Meek memes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Back to Back
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    If every rapper who threatened another rapper got an L for not actually bodying said rapper, we'd have a bunch of no contest-type decisions on rap battles. Didn't 50 threatened to ? Ja like 200 times? Fat Joe pointed that out best, "He didn't even slap box with Ja, and Ja had that nig stabbed."

Fif ate that L that Jada gave him. His bars clowned 50 mercilessly. 50's bars was weak as ? , and the talking in the track seems more like Gossip girl ? , than rap battle ? .
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KLICHE wrote: »
    Ja knows about being dissed well.. give him some credit on his choice lol

50's disses are wack...they are good songs but terrible disses if that makes any sense

I actually didn't have 50's diss tracks in mind, but just Ja being dissed overall.. was thinking like Chapelle skit etc TBH not a huge fan of Ja or 50, few tracks I like few and far between
  • x the unknown
    Options
    When Piggybank dropped all them ? got put on blast. They dropped they little disses but 50 Cent came out #1 in those spats. NaS did wife a hoe and she didn't even let that ? see his son being born right before stiffing NaS for 45k a month in child support. Jadakiss/LOX were hostage to Puffy and did run to him when Fif said they didn't own they own ? or rented jewels. Fat Joe biggest hit was Lean Back and for him to say it was on "In Da Club" level was ? . Cam/Dipset did get shut down by G-Unit - got dayum Jim and Juelz didn't even back Cam in that spat they sided with 50 Cent cuz they wanted no problems. A lot of ? must be young cuz history did not play out the way some of yall saying.

G-Unit was running the game from 2003-2007 yall can act like they only had 1 year but that wave was the biggest and last major way New York had.... Bet your Timberlands and tell me I'm lying.

& gunit still couldn't ? with tha lox at tha end of tha day
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im throwing away my geek glasses

jah killed it for me
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    L3NU wrote: »
    The fact that Ja has such ? taste in diss tracks might explain why his beef with 50 didn't go so well

i'm a get a lot of nosigns and wacks but I think Ja won that beef musically

even ja said he lost. cut it out. thats why you're not a credible poster. you're up there with 5 grand
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im throwing away my geek glasses

jah killed it for me

You a hoe if you wearing glasses that don't help you see anyway
  • Thereal_ba
    Thereal_ba Members Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bridge is over- boogie down productions

Back to back is no where near the top 10
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Your ? ? ass kids I'll ? erase them
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo but he put the Lox on blast tho for renting their jewellery and still being slaves to Puff Daddy, what made that ? all the more effective was that they went and saw Puffy right after that ? to get right. That was wild b/c they were the last crew you'd expect to be in a situation like that. 50 killed them ? . Jadakiss had a nice lil diss but that ? wasn't as brutal as Piggybank or I Run NY. Fif was spitting facts - Jada never went platinum, his jewels were rented, they didn't own their ? Puff did, etc. and they been in the game far longer than 50 Cent/G-Unit. That ? was cold af....

All they did was say they was gonna shoot Fif and reunite him with his mother - which never happened. LOX took the L in that battle.

Piggy Bank was garbage. The ? are you talking about?!?
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Piggy bank was not garbage. That ? shook NY the ? up. Jada came with checkmate and joe had 44. And while we talking G-unit and the lox beef. I don't get how battles are won. 50 had better diss songs and embarrassed Ross but Ross won because he was more relevant.

50 was more relevant and had a chart topping song dissing them ? (window shopper) but lost to the lox because they had better diss songs. Which is it? Honest question
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never heard a good diss song from 50
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I only came to make sure a couple lesser mentioned diss tracks got recognition.

Dollas and sense - Dj quik

Long kiss goodnight - BIG
    (Big was a savage for recording this after pac died).