Options
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    When Piggybank dropped all them ? got put on blast. They dropped they little disses but 50 Cent came out #1 in those spats. NaS did wife a hoe and she didn't even let that ? see his son being born right before stiffing NaS for 45k a month in child support. Jadakiss/LOX were hostage to Puffy and did run to him when Fif said they didn't own they own ? or rented jewels. Fat Joe biggest hit was Lean Back and for him to say it was on "In Da Club" level was ? . Cam/Dipset did get shut down by G-Unit - got dayum Jim and Juelz didn't even back Cam in that spat they sided with 50 Cent cuz they wanted no problems. A lot of ? must be young cuz history did not play out the way some of yall saying.

G-Unit was running the game from 2003-2007 yall can act like they only had 1 year but that wave was the biggest and last major way New York had.... Bet your Timberlands and tell me I'm lying.

1) Nas made "Don't Body Yourself." 50 shut right the ? up as far as wax goes. He has never said anything bad about Nas since on wax (yeah, he talked slick in some interviews, but he didn't put none of them ? in raps after DBY)

2) After D-Block pretty much ran a lyrical-ass kickin train on 50, his status in hip-hop diminished GREATLY. And isn't he touring with those dudes now?

3) Cam clowned the ? outta 50 on "Curtis." Stop it fam. By then, everyone had caught on to 50's gimmicky ? .

You're stretching a lot of things here. Yeah, G-Unit was #1 from 2003-2006 or so, but that didn't mean 50 was untouchable. Game kinda paved the way with "300 Bars and Runnin."
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That kiss checkmate got more burn in NYC than piggybank

300 bars and Runnin did also

Hell I think My FoFo Fat Joe's joint did also

I'm from New York as well and Checkmate got the most burn out of all them.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    back to back ain't a top ten diss record

Back 2 back isn't even a top 50 diss record.
    [How is in the top 10 when Drake didn't mention his name??!?
    Best line of the song was asking was it his tour or his girl's tour.
    Rubbish.

? have taken this cliche and ran with it. My ? what tha hell does that even mean

You ? always say name names but Drake gets the magical pass.

YM stans( I can name names instead of sneak dissing) are disgusting with their hypocrisy
  • Paprika
    Paprika Members Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CURTISSSS! That track was hilarious.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ja rule ..crown
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A good diss track but one of the best of all time? Hell no, what is Ja smoking