KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ghostdenithegawd on xbox add me

smh
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »
    Man these rouge agents are worst than the sniper riffle warriors in the Halo games. Me and a couple of other folks from my group keeps getting picked off by the same person. Worst part is that dude keeps lurking to the point you don't see him until your health is low.

Is there a group size limit in the DZ?

Only four can join, but you can have other guys be apart of the team, but those are the ones you need to watch for because they can easily go rogue
  • ethos
    ethos Members Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    At lv 30 looking to ? some ? up in the DZ. only lv 16 there atm moment but plan to change that tonight. Finally got all purple gear equipped looking for that gold lol

Holla at the kid. On Ps4.

P_a_t_h_o_s
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man these rouge agents are worst than the sniper riffle warriors in the Halo games. Me and a couple of other folks from my group keeps getting picked off by the same person. Worst part is that dude keeps lurking to the point you don't see him until your health is low.

Is there a group size limit in the DZ?

Only four can join, but you can have other guys be apart of the team, but those are the ones you need to watch for because they can easily go rogue

One day the IC people should form a bunch of teams and squad up and take over a whole section of the DZ. is that even possible? I ain't been in there yet I'm just goin by what I hear and read, but this game got my wheels turnin up here at work
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? im at this encounter and in an 100 ft radios there is almost 20 dudes at different times them ? are annoying i guess i gotta stick and move more.. because i always die with a few cats lefts.
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ign just gave this game a 6.7 an Okay. Ima put this on my 20 dollar holla list.

https://youtu.be/v17Eprc9WGo
  • The Recipe
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    ? _Caesar wrote: »
    How do u know you'll enjoy a game before u play it?

history is a great indicator

ubisoft as a company been pulling some real ? ? the past few years

also, again, wait and see. If you trust the opinion of gaming outlets or people here, just wait until they post about it.

While there was a beta, there was no demo to actually try out the game...but dont get me started on "betas"

Them not putting out early review copies is a red flag also.
  • 1CK1S
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »

Gamespot gave it a 8.0 and Megacritic gave it 4 out of 5. Can't mess with IGN's gaming reviews because they stay giving 8.5's to perfect scores to games that don't even deserve those type of scores.
  • ethos
    edited March 2016
    Options
    ? someone else review. This game that ? from personal experience. .
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah I'm not feeling this game

I'm a get my money back
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? get better when you level up.
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Gamespot gave it a 8.0 and Megacritic gave it 4 out of 5. Can't mess with IGN's gaming reviews because they stay giving 8.5's to perfect scores to games that don't even deserve those type of scores.

Yeah I stopped taking IGN reviews seriously years ago. Any time certain gaming publishers stay greasing palms or have you in their back pocket for reviews, you're no longer a credible/reliable gaming source imo. I haven't gotten my hands on The Division yet (trying to cop Gold Edition) but IGN has been full of ? for years. Anytime you got 2 different sites giving a game high scores but IGN is giving 6.7 there's a problem.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    but this game is hard level six tried to do the tunnel mission but man me and this random group kept dying at the end smh i quit lol
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    IGN lowered the score of a pokemon game cuz it had to much water

? wat
  • 1CK1S
    Options
    but this game is hard level six tried to do the tunnel mission but man me and this random group kept dying at the end smh i quit lol

Free roam first to get you level up, then update your weapons to that curret level.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KamPushMe wrote: »
    Ghostdenithegawd on xbox add me

smh

? u know wtf I mean do I really have to put xbox one
  • The Recipe
    Options
    Im waiting on them to unveil the endgame, its going to make or break this game imo.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Im waiting on them to unveil the endgame, its going to make or break this game imo.

New jersey
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Free roam doing what? Just side missions?
  • 1CK1S
    Options
    Free roam doing what? Just side missions?

That and running into Cleaners, Rioters, and Rikers, but again join a group and go into in the higher leveled areas (Flatiron District, Tenderloin, Times Sqaure). Doing that would give you a points boost.
  • ethos
    Options
    Matchmaking is pretty damn good on this ? too. Didn't start til recently but it works unusually well
  • 1CK1S
    Options
    The Division: First Player to Hit Level 99 Dark Zone Revealed

Ubisoft has announced that The Division player Chaos 3KS is the first player in the world to reach the Dark Zone mode level cap, i.e. Level 99. Take a look at the picture below, showing off his stats.

sf4npzpvouw1.png

Chaos 3KS played the game for 130 hours (6 days and 9 hours) to become the first player in the world to reach both max level (30) and max Dark Zone rank (99) in only a week since the game’s release. To achieve a feat like this, the player had to be an early bird: he started playing the game 41 seconds after the servers were switched on. He apparently killed 15,349 people to get to where he is, which is certainly prolific.

Writing on Reddit, Chaos 3SK thanked Ubisoft Massive and stated that he was still having fun playing the game. He also confirmed in the thread that 99 is the final level you can achieve in the game. Of course, this cap will likely increase over time as Ubisoft Massive releases new updates and DLC for the game.