Options

Comments

• Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im level 16. So far it's a good average game. Does what it's supposed to do. But nothing ground breaking. Fun to play with friends but probably not worth full price if you're a single player kind of guy. Game doesn't feel that engaging storywise and you're gonna have a hard time in the DZ on your own.

The enemies are far fetched and a lot of useless dialog.

Could use more hairstyles and more clothing variations.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never read reviews ive been happy with all my purchases
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Game is ass taking my ? back for the rip off
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tryin to solo this Hudson refugee camp on hard :s
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Tryin to solo this Hudson refugee camp on hard :s

Oh you dumb
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »
    Im level 16. So far it's a good average game. Does what it's supposed to do. But nothing ground breaking. Fun to play with friends but probably not worth full price if you're a single player kind of guy. Game doesn't feel that engaging storywise and you're gonna have a hard time in the DZ on your own.

There's more, but you need to go into folks apartments (one's that'll let you) and department stores, because I saw somebody rocking J's, but he was a level 22/23.
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
  • 1CK1S
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »
    kzzl wrote: »

There's more, but you need to go into folks apartments (one's that'll let you) and department stores, because I saw somebody rocking J's, but he was a level 22/23.

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? this game is hard.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    I need help wtf I only have this police M4 and its trash. I found a Scar H that is pretty badass along with a Super 90 shotgun but this M4 kinda sucks along with this burst fire Mp5 I got for completing a mission.
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Alex gon learn today
  • Will Munny
    Options
    I can't beat Richard Kosinski
  • Will Munny
    Options
    So I'm level 10 and I finally have some beefier guns (nh). So at what point am I able to do ? in the DZ? So far I just get killed in like 5 seconds.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Around level 12 I went for the first time. ? ain't no joke tho, bring a homie
  • 1CK1S
    Options
    New patch tonight

No more bullet king and better loot from challenge mission and also a lot of tweaks to dark zone xp/funds/chests/bosses
  • 1CK1S
    Options
    Also, go to Autumns Hope...

di64tjT.jpg
  • 1CK1S
    Options
    How to get Extra Medkits and Ammo!!

Requirements: Agent Orgins DLC code

Go to the claims vendor and claim the paramedic backpack and the police backpack. Before you restock put on the paramedic backpack and it will let you retstock +2 medkits then your usually supposed to have . So now Im got 7 medkits when i go do challenge missions. Now equip the police backpack and restock to get a +75% ammo capacity. Once your done then equip your normal backpack and your all set with extra medkits and ammo.
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    New patch tonight

No more bullet king and better loot from challenge mission and also a lot of tweaks to dark zone xp/funds/chests/bosses

I think/hope this game will gradually improve like destiny has. Im knee deep in Borderlands Handsome Collection havent even touched The Pre Sequel yet so I got plenty of time left by the time I get tired of BL this game should be A1 if they continue to improve.
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    This game
    Cool but man MMOs just not for me.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    U gotta play it with your actual friends. I finally figured out match making and ? but half the people I play with don't have mics are ? garbage. Like they run up in areas, get killed then expect you to run up and save them. Like if you were with homies it would actually be fun to use small squad, fire and move tactics.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    Someone add me tho. TimRiggins07
  • scrapper1
    scrapper1 Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Division: First Player to Hit Level 99 Dark Zone Revealed

Ubisoft has announced that The Division player Chaos 3KS is the first player in the world to reach the Dark Zone mode level cap, i.e. Level 99. Take a look at the picture below, showing off his stats.

sf4npzpvouw1.png

Chaos 3KS played the game for 130 hours (6 days and 9 hours) to become the first player in the world to reach both max level (30) and max Dark Zone rank (99) in only a week since the game’s release. To achieve a feat like this, the player had to be an early bird: he started playing the game 41 seconds after the servers were switched on. He apparently killed 15,349 people to get to where he is, which is certainly prolific.

Writing on Reddit, Chaos 3SK thanked Ubisoft Massive and stated that he was still having fun playing the game. He also confirmed in the thread that 99 is the final level you can achieve in the game. Of course, this cap will likely increase over time as Ubisoft Massive releases new updates and DLC for the game.

That man has no ? life. I'm a level 7..lol