• RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would use gucci mane line go dig up ya momma
  • MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KLICHE wrote: »
    Wrong is wrong man, no matter who ? says ? . No ? riding can change that.

If 50 said it, he was wrong. Plain and simple.

No one should wish death or ill will toward others family etc who ARE NOT involved with your grudges with people.

These ? wish death all the time on ? in rap song,so whats new?
    If you was down with a ? who tried to get me killed and you run around every year bragging about it,why should he hold back?
    IM just saying dudes been saying lot of ? up ? on records for many years,so lets not act like this cringe worthy.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    It would be real ether if irv came back with "like yo mommy"

I hope it doesn't go that far.

Why not?
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't remember.

But somebody on th IC said some ? like this to another poster.

It's in one of these threads in the donkey.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm a fan of 50

Yall on the other hand are dickeaters and stanleys
  • soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all don't understand

Irv had him stabbed up, bragged about it and then created a false document about 50 getting order of protection and made him out to be a Snitch(which prolly means he couldn't return to his hood)

And he runs with the people that tried to have 50 murdered.

Of course you'd be like ? that ? , ? his son, his daddy and his family.

Get off y'all high horse.

First off the document has been proven real several times...Curtis own baby momma admitted to being with him when he took it out...facts...second...curtis is not no real gangster or former big time dope dealer...he was a puppet to make Eminem and Dre rich...as you see they don't fuckwithhimnomore....the white media and music execs keep Curtis around because he knows how to destroy and divide ? ....

• KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all don't understand

Irv had him stabbed up, bragged about it and then created a false document about 50 getting order of protection and made him out to be a Snitch(which prolly means he couldn't return to his hood)

And he runs with the people that tried to have 50 murdered.

Of course you'd be like ? that ? , ? his son, his daddy and his family.

Get off y'all high horse.

First off the document has been proven real several times...Curtis own baby momma admitted to being with him when he took it out...facts...second...curtis is not no real gangster or former big time dope dealer...he was a puppet to make Eminem and Dre rich...as you see they don't fuckwithhimnomore....the white media and music execs keep Curtis around because he knows how to destroy and divide ? ....

cowbaT7.jpg
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Not something that u should say but 50 been on that ? ain't nothing new.

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im surprised at them paying 50 150,000 to 250000 for whipping his ass......50 sued like 40 glocc
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rick ross said it best..50 cent is a hurt soul.
  • victory_kid
    victory_kid Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    At first I thought 50 was buggin with that comment, but after reading a few posts in here, it's quite understandable to me now.

There are more to it than just music.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For niccas to say Curtis isn't a gansta is crazy. Its been documented he ran a strip on the south side. I don't care where u from if u holding down a strip you that nicca. Furthermore if he wasn't gangsta why the fucc hasn't any other rap niccas touched him that was gangsta. Still waiting for gunplay to get His get bacc. Hate him or love him the nicca is solid.
    Didnt get throw down some stairs
  • achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Knowing some of the street ? that has gone down between 50 and that crew, it's nothing, fif just saying happy bday to Irv's pops...

"Do you know what nemesis means?..."
    TautUncommonDromedary.gif
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    I think over time people have forgotten just how much these ? legit hate each other. Like this ain't no music ? . In Meek's 1st diss to Drake he talked about ? this ? sister adn nobody batted an eye because we know at the end of the day it ain't personal beyond music...but with 50 and Irv this ? strikes some as serious because it's well known that ? ? was going on before music and is based on serious situations where people have gotten stabbed, shot, killed, and damn near killed. Ain't no diss songs gonna end this ? . 50 and Irv are gonna be enemies til they personally decide to end this ? and it's been over a decade now...don't think it's going away anytime soon
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some of yall ? sensitive as hell

there aint no feelings in beef

if i hate a ? then it is what it is.. why would I care about what I say about his family?