Damn 50 ain't got no class.

Options

Comments

• natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not saying 50 got a right to talk bout gotti's pops like that...but what I think should be remembered anytime 50 go at murder Inc is that they were connected to him being targeted by a hitman, shot 3 or 9 times n left for dead, as well as stabbed in NYC and allegedly beat up in ATL....50 basically got a LONG history of being PHYSICALLY assaulted by these dudes...50 VERBALLY assaulting these ? should NEVER cause an uproar....im not sure how murder Inc is viewed as the SOFT victims in this feud (just cause 50 dropped some dope music going at them I guess)...50 is a victim tryinta play tough guy for image/manhood reasons, so he tries to make himself look like the bully when in reality he is not. Is really the other way around
  • MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man i done been on a site where a chic showed her grandma in a casket and they killed her,she was never seen again lol.
    Another time they roasted a chic who had lost her baby
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all don't understand

Irv had him stabbed up, bragged about it and then created a false document about 50 getting order of protection and made him out to be a Snitch(which prolly means he couldn't return to his hood)

And he runs with the people that tried to have 50 murdered.

Of course you'd be like ? that ? , ? his son, his daddy and his family.

Get off y'all high horse.

First off the document has been proven real several times...Curtis own baby momma admitted to being with him when he took it out...facts...second...curtis is not no real gangster or former big time dope dealer...he was a puppet to make Eminem and Dre rich...as you see they don't fuckwithhimnomore....the white media and music execs keep Curtis around because he knows how to destroy and divide ? ....

c1ZP9fF.jpg
    2Ah4Hkg.jpg

Lmfao
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Look...? all that other dumb ? . ? in here nitpickin what 50 was and what 50 wasn't when it really don't matter.

What matters is what's in front of you.

If you have a real problem with a ? , and it gets to the point where you wishin death on his family, It's time for you to log off.

Your words supposed to be an reinforcement of your actions gentlemen. Anything else is just empty chatter.

You supposed to be the first to think and last one expected....All that bravado ? is in the movies.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Like how i told dwo i wanted to ? his wife in front of his kids
  • Asantewa
    Asantewa Members Posts: 71 ✭✭✭
    Options
    50 has been beefing since the inception of his career. No one really talks about him other than the fact he's beefing with somebody. He has an insecurity complex.
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EyeofAsaru wrote: »
    The man is a cold blooded street ? /warrior..what u expect? Listen to 50s lyrics..he's said way worst

Plus that ? irv started it by talking smack about his dyfunctional relationship with his son..You have to remember these murder Inc dudes are connected to the same ppl that tried to ? 50..

"Betta teach that lil ? ta duck"

"Yo mammy, yo pappy, that ? you chasing, yo ? ass kids, i'll ? erase em"

But its an issue now..
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Lefty wrote: »
    Look...? all that other dumb ? . ? in here nitpickin what 50 was and what 50 wasn't when it really don't matter.

If you have a real problem with a ? , and it gets to the point where you wishin death on his family, It's time for you to log off.

Your words supposed to be an reinforcement of your actions gentlemen. Anything else is just empty chatter.

You supposed to be the first to think and last one expected....All that bravado ? is in the movies.

Nope. Sounds cool, but nope. You can show a ? yo playbook and everything....the question is, can they stop you? This is what 50 has been doin for over 10 years. ? know what he about, he know what they about.....leave no mystery behind the ? . Its a million ways to skin a cat my ? . How they say? "6 million ways to die, chose one"

All that think first, expected last Denzel ? is for the movies.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 has always been a world class ? ? so his comments come as no surprise.
  • _Lefty
    Options

Nope. Sounds cool, but nope. You can show a ? yo playbook and everything....the question is, can they stop you? This is what 50 has been doin for over 10 years. ? know what he about, he know what they about.....leave no mystery behind the ? . Its a million ways to skin a cat my ? . How they say? "6 million ways to die, chose one"

Exactly...Rap beef. Diss tracks, memes, and WWE instagram promos. If it's really problems. You show me your cards, i'ma exactly how to play you.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EyeofAsaru wrote: »
    The man is a cold blooded street ? /warrior..what u expect? Listen to 50s lyrics..he's said way worst

Plus that ? irv started it by talking smack about his dyfunctional relationship with his son..You have to remember these murder Inc dudes are connected to the same ppl that tried to ? 50..

Yeah this is very personal for 50, he was shot and stabbed because of this beef. I'm not surprised 50 did this either, maybe they threatened 50's fam at one point for all we know. Tony Yayo's mother's house was shot up before too
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For niccas to say Curtis isn't a gansta is crazy. Its been documented he ran a strip on the south side. I don't care where u from if u holding down a strip you that nicca. Furthermore if he wasn't gangsta why the fucc hasn't any other rap niccas touched him that was gangsta. Still waiting for gunplay to get His get bacc. Hate him or love him the nicca is solid.

You gotta realize that this is the reason. Anything that has 50's name or affiliated with him is an automatic hate.

Folks will dismiss the truth in front of their eyes (even when it's coming from a solid account) to discredit him with opinions
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

FFS get off 50 ? , he didn't birth you jesus christ

All that ? you're talking is speculation. You're imagining how you want your hero 50 cent to be when the facts don't add up to that at all

His music is mostly trash unless he's snitching on a track. He's know for beefing but can't put out a decent diss track to save his life. In fact most of the people he's "beefed" with have chewed him up on wax. But apparently 50 is the only rap ? special enough not to have to rap in a rap beef

The ? has yet to respond to the blond-haired white female that dissed him harder than any rapper ever has or will, yet this ? is your hero??

I don't care about this social media ? , it's 50's way of distracting you ? from asking for him to drop some (probably ? ) bars/music. I don't care if 50 cent is your father figure/rap deity, his music has never been good enough to exempt him from the rules of rap

The only rap ? apparently allowed to talk/meme his way out of a rap beef. Smh ridiculous
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    50 is stupid.

IDK about Murder Inc not being built for 50.....
  • _Lefty
    edited January 2016
    Options
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rap is filled with unstable people.Real talk these people aint normal people.
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is what it's supposed to sound like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTqtafoj_C0

2:45 of this video....
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Zx9bBoZ8Y4

I remember that ? dissed boosie that time...rip to that ? tho
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 cent is a text book case of a ? with no mama... the ? is too hard
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Dead @ broke corner boys trying to tell you how a multimillionaire goon is supposed to handle a beef. Some ? not quite some ? are flamboyant when it's beef because they want you 2 know and then still do it.

No different than ? who hoop and tell you what they going to do before they do it. 50 don't respect irv on a street level so he said this and dared irv to do something about it. 50 wasn't talking publicly when gunit and henchman ppl were killing each other and shooting up family members homes, he kept all that off record cause Jimmy actually is that unlike cornballs like irv.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    50 cent is a text book case of a ? with no mama... the ? is too hard

The boy is ? on hate real talk.
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »

All that ? you're talking is speculation. You're imagining how you want your hero 50 cent to be when the facts don't add up to that at all

His music is mostly trash unless he's snitching on a track. He's know for beefing but can't put out a decent diss track to save his life. In fact most of the people he's "beefed" with have chewed him up on wax. But apparently 50 is the only rap ? special enough not to have to rap in a rap beef

The ? has yet to respond to the blond-haired white female that dissed him harder than any rapper ever has or will, yet this ? is your hero??

I don't care about this social media ? , it's 50's way of distracting you ? from asking for him to drop some (probably ? ) bars/music. I don't care if 50 cent is your father figure/rap deity, his music has never been good enough to exempt him from the rules of rap

The only rap ? apparently allowed to talk/meme his way out of a rap beef. Smh ridiculous

all that fantasy ? you can save, you still talking about some imaginary rules of rap. get off the porch
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    Dead @ broke corner boys trying to tell you how a multimillionaire goon is supposed to handle a beef. Some ? not quite some ? are flamboyant when it's beef because they want you 2 know and then still do it.

No different than ? who hoop and tell you what they going to do before they do it. 50 don't respect irv on a street level so he said this and dared irv to do something about it. 50 wasn't talking publicly when gunit and henchman ppl were killing each other and shooting up family members homes, he kept all that off record cause Jimmy actually is that unlike cornballs like irv.

all that fantasy ? you can save, you still talking about some imaginary rules of rap. get off the porch

Nah I just realize that anyone who has made more than a million dollars as a rapper is a CAREER RAPPER, meaning they are most definitely not in the streets like that and they haven't been for a while

A rap ? who has made a career out of rapping needs to stick to what he's supposed to do and RAP, not talk street ? that he's not about anyway

It's you ? that need to step out of the fantasy world, you can talk all that "off the porch" street ? all you want, it doesn't mean anything to me because it's just industry smoke and mirrors in 50 cent's case

50 needs to rap because he's a rapper not a street goon. It's that simple. He WON'T rap because he's a career rapper that got by on constantly beefing, not quality music. Which is why someone like Rick Ross was STILL able to beat him in a rap beef, because Ross makes much better music than 50. And so does Game. And so did Jay -Z

Y'all ? need to take this for what it is and stop imagining up street soap operas. Rap ? are supposed to rap. Period
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ReppinTime wrote: »

Nah I just realize that anyone who has made more than a million dollars as a rapper is a CAREER RAPPER, meaning they are most definitely not in the streets like that and they haven't been for a while

A rap ? who has made a career out of rapping needs to stick to what he's supposed to do and RAP, not talk street ? that he's not about anyway

It's you ? that need to step out of the fantasy world, you can talk all that "off the porch" street ? all you want, it doesn't mean anything to me because it's just industry smoke and mirrors in 50 cent's case

50 needs to rap because he's a rapper not a street goon. It's that simple. He WON'T rap because he's a career rapper that got by on constantly beefing, not quality music. Which is why someone like Rick Ross was STILL able to beat him in a rap beef, because Ross makes much better music than 50. And so does Game. And so did Jay -Z

Y'all ? need to take this for what it is and stop imagining up street soap operas. Rap ? are supposed to rap. Period

You are what you are no matter how much money you make and beef alone does not sell as many albums as 50 has sold his first 2 albums went platinum, gold, silver multiple times and every other album has gone at least gold

Animal ambition has been his only album to really flop, YOU don't like his music or his personality but 50 is a legit street ? that has elevated himself, from time to time he is going to slip back into his old ways and habits just like everybody else who is born in poverty but makes it out