Shizlansky wrote: »
    Champs - Cardinals
    MVP - Brees
    OPOY - ODB
    DPOY - Matheiu
    OROY - Thomas
    DROY - D. Jones or N. Spence

@Shizlansky and other LSU fans....

Coach Quinn is trying out D. Jones at MLB. Good look or nah?

We need a MLB bad, hopefully he fills that void.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not a good look.

He's a weak side LB that can ? in space.

@numbaz...80's baby
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao yall too confident in the bengals, them losing Sanu and Marvin jones will be a factor, ravens bouncing back this year and returning to the playoffs, ? what yall talmbout
  • tupacfan12
    tupacfan12 Members Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I agree with the Ravens being a playoff team, but I'm suprised so many of y'all have Minnesota winning the NFC North, I can't see an A-Rod led Green Bay losing the division two seasons in a row especially with Jordy coming back.
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    Ravens gon finish with top 5 worst records.

• numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not a good look.

He's a weak side LB that can ? in space.

@numbaz...80's baby

That's why we're moving him to MLB. Rbs and TEs was killing the squad in the middle of the field.
  • moyo
    moyo Members Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man ? what y'all talkin bout, My Redskins takin the NFC east again without a doubt.
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    Y'all ? are frauds till Cousins beat a team with a winning record.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Any prediction of Jags winning AFC south will get automatically dismissed. If it ain't colts or Texans you playing yourself.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tupacfan12 wrote: »
    I agree with the Ravens being a playoff team, but I'm suprised so many of y'all have Minnesota winning the NFC North, I can't see an A-Rod led Green Bay losing the division two seasons in a row especially with Jordy coming back.

Did they do anything to beef up the Oline? Jordy Nelson aint gone pass block for Rodgers.
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NFC

Panthers
    Cardinals
    Packers
    Giants or Redskins (I can't decide)

Wild card

Giants or Redskins
    Seattle

AFC

Patriots
    Texans
    Steelers
    Chiefs

Wild card

Ravens
    Broncos
  • tupacfan12
    edited May 2016
    Options

Did they do anything to beef up the Oline? Jordy Nelson aint gone pass block for Rodgers.

Well look at Minnesota, statistically they had one of the worst o-lines in the league now granted they have Adrian Peterson but it seemed like Teddy B. couldn't get three seconds in the pocket without someone being in his face.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Well look at Minnesota, statistically they had one of the worst o-lines in the league now granted they have Adrian Peterson but it seemed like Teddy B. couldn't get three seconds in the pocket without someone being in his face.

But like you said they have Adrian Peterson... and they have a much better defense than Green Bay to help the offense out.
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    BeleeDatPleighboy Members Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SB Pitt - Car

MVP Teflon Tom

OPOY AB

DPOY Kuechly

OROY Zeke Elliot

DROY Karl Joseph
  • tupacfan12
    edited May 2016
    Options

But like you said they have Adrian Peterson... and they have a much better defense than Green Bay to help the offense out.

The Jets had the better defense than the Patriots, the Jets had the better offense than the Patriots but what was the one common denominator that made them a inferior team to New England? Tom Brady. When you have an elite QB, it covers up ALOT of what's wrong with your team fair or unfair and that's what Green Bay has and when you have a receiver that you have great repertoire with, it makes it that much better.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't sleep on the Bears
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    BDBIID wrote: »

Would love to drop another 47 on y'all neck

Y'all beat a bad team

How about y'all beat a good team with that ? QB.
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BDBIID wrote: »

Would love to drop another 47 on y'all neck

Y'all beat a bad team

How about y'all beat a good team with that ? QB.

I know we beat a bad team my guy. Straight ass
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    Y'all acting like y'all believe in cousins when y'all front don't even believe.

? told Cousins to prove it again

But signed Norman to a big contract after 1 year Good year just like cousins.

? ass team
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Norman was trash in his previous seasons? News to me
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    Oh you didn't know?

Before last year nobody know who he was because he didn't start till 8 games into 2014 and never even made a pro bowl till last year. A pro bowl. Something that ppl pass up and other players get to go. He couldn't even do that.

Now you know.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Oh you didn't know?

Before last year nobody know who he was because he didn't start till 8 games into 2014 and never even made a pro bowl till last year. A pro bowl. Something that ppl pass up and other players get to go. He couldn't even do that.

Now you know.

Damn why would our GM who's known for building champion-like teams do such a thing then!?
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    The football hating starting before the summer even start.

I love it.

• BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ravens gon finish with top 5 worst records.

Dawg we had more injuries then anyone, and still had 13 games where we lost by 8 points or less. We've got a revamped roster and I'll avi bet you that we finish with a better then the saints