The official 2016 NFL off season thread

Options

Comments

• Young Gunner
    Young Gunner Members Posts: 7,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Max. wrote: »
    #Jaguars 1st-round pick Jalen Ramsey has suffered a knee injury, source said. Characterized now as a small meniscus tear. 2nd opinion coming

tumblr_ncwis7r8jF1t2ig4wo1_1280_zpsf8ziqrzy.jpg
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn, hate it had to be my ? Jalen
  • Young Gunner
    Young Gunner Members Posts: 7,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dear football gods,

Why do you hate me?
  • Mciti
    Mciti Members Posts: 232 ✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    Mciti wrote: »
    Lol @ ppl thinking Romo can play 16 games with his style of play.

??? He came back to early from his collarbone surgery last year...,he fractured a piece of it,he didn't break the whole thing the second time. They fixed it to where it's harder for it to fracture again. Other than that he hasn't miss that much time. So if you bankimg on them sacking this year cause Romo is "injury prone" that won't happen. History shows he plays way more than he is injured. If he plays then they win the division and you know that.

Giants will be a wild card if no major inquires occur and they let Perkins run the rock.

Kinda ? ? is this? Lmao ? this ain't the Patriots in the AFC East. Yall don't run ? like that, try again.

You're wrong in the sense that they have built a strong team through the draft the past 4-5 years. That Cowboys team will be dangerous. No one else in the NFC east is as talented and probably built like they are.
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Nfc

Dallas ( hoping nyg win it but our D and oline still got serious holes in it)

Packers
    Seattle
    Carolina (they gon miss Norman, but still win it)

AFC

Patriots - for as long as Brady/belichik there

Pitt
    Chiefs (Denver QB Issues won't b solved this season)
    *Colts- I don't trust houston or osweiler

Never can I pick Dallas lol

I didn't want to..but the Giants the only other team I can see winning it n we got alotta holes..hope they prove me wrong...as far as redskins I need to see KIRK beat a team w a winning record b4 I can declare that team any good

• natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    #JalenRamsey meniscus tear surgery
    if menisectomy (trim), 4-6 weeks recovery.
    if repair (sutures), 4-6 months.

jags can't catch a break...as a giants fan I feel ya ll pain..hope myles jack n this kid get right for yall

• tupacfan12
    tupacfan12 Members Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jerry Jones at Vally Ranch like:
    c10mz35ykot1.png
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tupacfan12 wrote: »
    c10mz35ykot1.png

What bullet?
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    c10mz35ykot1.png

What bullet?

He's probably talk about Ramsey
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    En-Fuego22 wrote: »
    c10mz35ykot1.png

What bullet?

I hope not because that meme is stupid as ? if it is with Smith on the roster
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options

??? He came back to early from his collarbone surgery last year...,he fractured a piece of it,he didn't break the whole thing the second time. They fixed it to where it's harder for it to fracture again. Other than that he hasn't miss that much time. So if you bankimg on them sacking this year cause Romo is "injury prone" that won't happen. History shows he plays way more than he is injured. If he plays then they win the division and you know that.

Giants will be a wild card if no major inquires occur and they let Perkins run the rock.

Kinda ? ? is this? Lmao ? this ain't the Patriots in the AFC East. Yall don't run ? like that, try again.

You're wrong in the sense that they have built a strong team through the draft the past 4-5 years. That Cowboys team will be dangerous. No one else in the NFC east is as talented and probably built like they are.

I ain't wrong about ? ? lol you're doing nothin but guessing cause I heard the same ? last year and what happened...reality check.
  • tupacfan12
    tupacfan12 Members Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    c10mz35ykot1.png

What bullet?

It is about Ramsey, you know how devastating it would be to have your first two draft picks miss most of the season due to injury, that's straight ether.
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    c10mz35ykot1.png

What bullet?

It is about Ramsey, you know how devastating it would be to have your first two draft picks miss most of the season due to injury, that's straight ether.

But he's most likely go be back before the start of training camp.

• MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bgoat wrote: »
    My ? ain't missed a game in 3yrs with the NOLES, now he gets with the Janky Jags and get hurt.
    Same ? with Fowler.

This the same exact ? I was thinkin'!

They need to check those practice field conditions around dat ? or somethin'!

They need to take things slow w/ Myles Jack @ this point.
  • Mciti
    Options

I ain't wrong about ? ? lol you're doing nothin but guessing cause I heard the same ? last year and what happened...reality check.

What reality check was that? That Cowboys are a 4-12 team?
  • Stew
    edited May 2016
    Options

That your team isnt as good as you think. *waits for u to bring up the injury excuse again like yall have won the division every year Romo hasn't been injured*
  • Mciti
    Options

That your team isnt as good as you think. *waits for u to bring up the injury excuse again like yall have won the division every year Romo hasn't been injured*

You need a good team not just a good QB to win a division.

Injuries are not an excuse when it's your starting QB ,starting CB, starting WR. Thats hard to overcome.

Also seeing that they were only blown out twice and lost in close games it's hard to say they aren't talented. Just were unlucky and defense was worn out by middle of third quarter.
  • Mciti
    Options
    Saints
    Falcons
    Ravens
    Jaguars
    Raiders
    Chargers
    Giants

They all have good some of then great QBs but they didn't win they division
  • Stew
    edited May 2016
    Options

Injuries are not an excuse when it's your starting QB ,starting CB, starting WR. Thats hard to overcome.

Also seeing that they were only blown out twice and lost in close games it's hard to say they aren't talented. Just were unlucky and defense was worn out by middle of third quarter.

No ? bruh but our argument had nothing to do with this. U said I know yall are gonna win the division with a healthy quarterback like its a given and thats just not true otherwise he would have won more than 3 in his 13 year career.
  • Mciti
    Options

No ? bruh but our argument had nothing to do with this. U said I know yall are gonna win the division with a healthy quarterback like its a given and thats just not true otherwise he would have won more than 3 in his 13 year career.

He would of won more than 3 in his career if he had a good team around him.. he does now which is why I said if he stays healthy they will win the division. You...Stupid...? lol
  • Stew
    Options

He would of won more than 3 in his career if he had a good team around him.. he does now which is why I said if he stays healthy they will win the division. You...Stupid...? lol

No u said "I KNOW" yall will win. ? outta here ? , you're a fan, no ? you believe yall will win.
  • Mciti
    Options

No u said "I KNOW" yall will win. ? outta here ? , you're a fan, no ? you believe yall will win.

Lol bruh. They are the most complete team in that division. I guess seeing is believing cause I guess you think Kirk Cousins gonna ball out all year.? please

• Stew
    Options

Lol bruh. They are the most complete team in that division. I guess seeing is believing cause I guess you think Kirk Cousins gonna ball out all year.? please

4 wins foh
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sizzle-album-old-man-666448574037798912-Twitter.png

That explains Giants always leading or at the top with players on IR.