Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon Arrive in Late 2016

Options

Comments

• Paprika
    Paprika Members Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I didn't even realize you had two Pokemon left. Not bad.
  • Paprika
    Options
    You forgot to mention the harsh attack fall after attacking the shield. His typing messed up a lot of Pokemon when the game came out.
  • Paprika
    Options
    Those curse rest snorlaxes are the worst.

• Paprika
    Options
    Is your Garchomp Scarfed?
  • Paprika
    Options
    Did you want to trade, rather are you looking for something particular? I might breed some more pokemon this week.
  • Paprika
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    You tryna do one more team battle ?

I'm gonna need to get my rep up bro. 5 straight losses destroyed my will to fight.
  • Juttythe3rd
    Juttythe3rd Members Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if this was first gen i would beat the black off yall, but a ? cant even name 5 of the newer ones lol
  • Paprika
    Options
    Yeah I'm gonna need you to drop that Umbreon. Never mind. I'm taking the crown next week.

Good games. I'm heading out.
  • Paprika
    Options
    Word. When i cop a ps4 I'm gonna head down to these tournaments for Street Fighter.
  • Juttythe3rd
    Juttythe3rd Members Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if this was first gen i would beat the black off yall, but a ? cant even name 5 of the newer ones lol

No you wouldn't. I was the best pokemon player in the world at that point IMHO. ? I had journals dedicated to gen 1 b, JOURNALS full of strats. I knew about the EV ? long before it even became a thing. When I was 12 I was so into it my ? would call me on the phone and play the sounds of all the pokemon and I could tell them whose cry it belonged to LOOOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOOL. THAT'S HOW SERIOUS ? WAS SMMFH.

You might a beaten them ? locally but in elementary ? used to pay me to train their Pokemon, back when $5 was a ? lunch money I was revered BWAHAHAHHAHA.

this ? right here...
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion please dont start that SF talk
  • Blazedadon87x
    Blazedadon87x Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So has any of you guys downloaded the red/blue/yellow versions from the virtual console yet...i hear that they kept all the glitches including duplicate items and mew in the game,and you can transfer all the pokemon from these games into Sun/Moon when they come out at the end of the year
  • Blazedadon87x
    Options
    So has any of you guys downloaded the red/blue/yellow versions from the virtual console yet...i hear that they kept all the glitches including duplicate items and mew in the game,and you can transfer all the pokemon from these games into Sun/Moon when they come out at the end of the year

I might cop, if it's an exact port I may not cop. Cuz everything in them I can get in the other versions but just to complete my collection I might buy em. I have all the Pokemon games starting from Gen 2.

they are exact ports ...im a lil disppointed that we not gonna get a followup with the xy games(Pokemon Z) though...I want to make another team combination to go along with the Pokes i have raised up to level 100 in both Pokemon X and Pokemon Omega Ruby
  • Blazedadon87x
    Options

I might cop, if it's an exact port I may not cop. Cuz everything in them I can get in the other versions but just to complete my collection I might buy em. I have all the Pokemon games starting from Gen 2.

they are exact ports ...im a lil disppointed that we not gonna get a followup with the xy games(Pokemon Z) though...I want to make another team combination to go along with the Pokes i have raised up to level 100 in both Pokemon X and Pokemon Omega Ruby

@Blazedadon87x aye fam you tryna battle this weekend ? I got the Y version and my team is ready to battle. Let me know if you want to run some matches. I'm just looking for a good challenge :+1:

my team is average at best,but ima try though to see once i tackle this gaming design assignment for school

If you have pokemon Bank...you could get the Regi trio and also be able to download celebi through mystery gift on both games Fam
  • Paprika
    Options
    Honestly I'm not grabbing blue or red again. I've lost count how many times I've played the first gen. Pokemon Blue hooked up to the N64 was the best way I played it.

I'm going to do some breeding this weekend for next week's matches. If anyone has a Pokemon they want bred tell me abilities, moves, etc.

Not breeding snorunts. Refuse.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    I'll grab yellow cuz ? they give you the 3 starters . I wonder how does nature and ? work tho
  • Paprika
    Options
    I just watched the replay from the match after the disconnect. I thought I won at the time but saw your Lati wasn't dead.

My team is going to be ready tomorrow actually.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo Sion inform a ? about that Pokemon Go. My sister been buggin' me about it ever since I showed her the trailer.

Is it as dope as we both imagine or nah
  • Paprika
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Everyone open up the mystery gift option. Get via Internet.

Free Celebi LV100. Soft reset for the nature. Don't save when the attendant gives you Celebi.
  • Blazedadon87x
    Options

@Blazedadon87x aye fam you tryna battle this weekend ? I got the Y version and my team is ready to battle. Let me know if you want to run some matches. I'm just looking for a good challenge :+1:

my team is average at best,but ima try though to see once i tackle this gaming design assignment for school

If you have pokemon Bank...you could get the Regi trio and also be able to download celebi through mystery gift on both games Fam

Aight bet. It's all good fam take your time with school and if anything just let me know whenever you want to battle or trade. Good looking out on the Regi trio :+1:

Paprika wrote: »
    I just watched the replay from the match after the disconnect. I thought I won at the time but saw your Lati wasn't dead.

My team is going to be ready tomorrow actually.

Alright perfect. You're in for a shocker tho - I changed my team up completely, replaced Umbreon, Scizor and Charizard Y. Just the heads up my 3 new pkmn will shut down your team completely. If you thought my previous squad was crazy that wasn't even my final form LOOLOLOLOLOOOLOL.

For the 2 teams you brought I have a vicious answer to them. Either the matches will end much faster or your going to be completely shut down.

I figured next time you were gonna try and come with Stealth Rock which is why I replaced Charizard and also Talonflame. At least 4 of my pkmn have defog or something to remove entry hazards with. I come prepared.

no problem fam...i might do a a new run on Omeag Ruby in the next few months with different pokemon(rotataion of 9) since I can get a lot of lucky eggs though that pelican pokemon
  • Paprika
    Options
    Pap after 6 today I'll be free and my weekends are free too. If you want to run some sets just let me know and I'm down.

I'll probably have to hit you up for tomorrow. Squad isn't ready yet. If anything its done around 10:30 tonight.
  • Paprika
    Options
    Pap after 6 today I'll be free and my weekends are free too. If you want to run some sets just let me know and I'm down.

I'll probably have to hit you up for tomorrow. Squad isn't ready yet. If anything its done around 10:30 tonight.

Alright cool breeze take your time. My new squad washed 4 Japanese/Korean players back to back just now. Changed Latios for mega Alakazam bwahahaha these Asian cats must be confused af LOLOLOLOLOL

I was going to build around Alakazam too. I think I know what your team is then.
  • Paprika
    edited March 2016
    Options

Alright cool breeze take your time. My new squad washed 4 Japanese/Korean players back to back just now. Changed Latios for mega Alakazam bwahahaha these Asian cats must be confused af LOLOLOLOLOL

I was going to build around Alakazam too. I think I know what your team is then.

He's fast af and hits really hard. He's a lot like Latios in that he has coverage he's just faster so I said why not. Plus no weakness to ice helps. Also subbed Umbreon for Chansey/Blissey *shrugs*

This team is experimental but I won 8 straight games earlier today so it works. Man I'm making it more challenging for myself so come with it fam. You got washed 5-0 last time so I'm hoping you come correct next time we face off. You play well and you have potential but you gotta unleash it :+1:

Not the Chansey. This guy and his damn walls. Gonna have to make sure my priority moves are saved for that Alakazam. And that's only three pokemon, this guy and the rest of the bulky team are gonna mess me up.

Team looks like it's going to be ready Sunday. Definitely gonna be a good set.
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    This so not fair you guys got teams and ? and I don't even have a game .. Ima buy a used game cuz I don't want to restart lol steal someone's teams haha
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    Or just have a used game where j can just focus on training and not actually caring bout finishing the game