Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon Arrive in Late 2016

Options

Comments

• Blazedadon87x
    Blazedadon87x Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    agrees that they should switch the story up a lil bit, add a fifth move slot, and bring back the flying soaring feature from ORAS
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    The most I want is a speed boost blaziken haha or just certain items . Cuz I know Ima use anout 2 of fav pokes so I want to build my team around that.
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    Why dont you have poke bank
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    I really don't understand the OU, Uber ?
  • Blazedadon87x
    Options
    Sion wrote: »

^^^ the video was made by a casual fan, there was some lack of understanding to what he was saying

- Agree somewhat with story, but each game is different. The storyline was the basis of ORAS, they made that game feel more like an RPG versus a traditional pokemon game. Personally I didn't like ORAS as much as X & Y but then again I never really funked to Ruby and Sapphire. The pokemon in the wild for ORAS were maaad generic and relatively the same everywhere (my biggest gripe with it). Whereas in X & Y there was sooo much variety you could catch anyone early on and build the teams you wanted (I had Umbreon, Espeon, Lucario, Charizard, Greninja and Raichu by the time I was at the 3rd gym). Not hard for them to implement that with a better storyline.

- Agree with the exp. share, you should be able to pick which pkmn it goes to

-Agree with the withdrawing on the go - I think that'll happen in the new game. They're slowly building up to that (Pokebank)

- STRONGLY disagree with fairy types being weak when many of the best pkmn in OU are fairy types. They aren't weak and they're meant to be defensive, they don't need another weakness. Casual fans need to learn that there's more to pkmn than having a team solely composed of sweepers and making it a game of "whoever hits first wins !!" SMMFH.

- Kinda agree with the HMs, kind of a hassle to always have to fly to the move deleter. But they changed that in ORAS with the eon flute, I suspect more of that is to come with other things like swimming, strength, flash, etc. Flash is a worthless move and TM/HM

- STRONGLY Disagree with the save file function. That ruins the dynamic of exclusivity and the point of trading cuz ppl will just transfer to the pokebank

- I think the pkmn you can choose at the start will change and you'll have the choice of other pkmn from other types. I get why they did it early on to prevent it from being generic but it wouldn't hurt to give people a fourth choice.

not gonna lie...my team was mostly in their final forms except for Goomy during my 3rd run that happen back in January ..I had Chesnaught, Talonflame, Blastoise, Gardevoir, Jolteon, and Goomy when i got to the 3rd gym at that point...and I have a Drapion and Torterra as substitutes from previous game runs
  • Blazedadon87x
    Options
    replaying the original pokemon games on my 2ds has brought me back memories
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got next

Lmao people who use Gliscor deserve a special place in Hell
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options
    Also when Pokken Tournament comes out everybody can catch it
  • Blazedadon87x
    Options
    whats yall opinion on opponents that used a team full of first tier legendaries like Mewtwo,Groudon,Kyorge,Darkrai,Yveital,and Genesect?

Honestly teams like that just shows that opponents lack competitive skills and are too lazy to raised and develop teams of regular pokemon

• CashmoneyDux
    Options
    whats yall opinion on opponents that used a team full of first tier legendaries like Mewtwo,Groudon,Kyorge,Darkrai,Yveital,and Genesect?

Honestly teams like that just shows that opponents lack competitive skills and are too lazy to raised and develop teams of regular pokemon

They are hoes

This ain't 3rd grade no more
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    So I just bought a 2ds with ruby . Gonna buy a used X or Y tomorrow
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    You have any starter pokes you willing to giveaway? If you have a charmander I would appreciate that a lot @Sion @CashmoneyDux @Paprika
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    My FC is 1221-0501-1630 send me yalls FC
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    Added soon and pap
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    TBH it don't matter . I'm still in the second town haha.. Y
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    Girder
    Larvitar
    Liteo
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    Lmfaooooo I'm tryna see some
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    ? I told you I just started the game haha. Gimme a few days haha .
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    When I get Pokemon X/Y tomorrow we would be better Match cuz I'm get it used and use other people's Pokes lol
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    I already know Ima build my team around Charizard Y , tyranitar , and drillbur evolved
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options
    You have any starter pokes you willing to giveaway? If you have a charmander I would appreciate that a lot @Sion @CashmoneyDux @Paprika

I got some pokemon to give away if yall willing to trade
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options
    And also, I disagree with the sentiment that the new games was better because it allowed for more options of a diverse team. I think X and Y held my hand like a baby lol. You basically get 4 pokemon for free and 3 had mega evolutions(2 starters, Lucario, and the fossil pokemon). Having to actually plan a team out with limited options (? fire stone and ? ) was hype because my friends would do the same thing except with a completely team. When we got to X and Y we had at least 2 pokemon overlapping.

But I think X and Y is one of the better pokemon games although I wasn't a fan of the story.
  • CashmoneyDux
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Sion wrote: »

I got some pokemon to give away if yall willing to trade

Aye fam when are we gonna battle tho ?
    I hear you're a good player, I need a challenge. What days work for you ?

Lol nah I don't EV train or nun of that lol I haven't time for that, but imma try lmao

And when I get my 3DS tomorrow I'll add you I'm free all week
  • Blazedadon87x
    edited March 2016
    Options
    And also, I disagree with the sentiment that the new games was better because it allowed for more options of a diverse team. I think X and Y held my hand like a baby lol. You basically get 4 pokemon for free and 3 had mega evolutions(2 starters, Lucario, and the fossil pokemon). Having to actually plan a team out with limited options (? fire stone and ? ) was hype because my friends would do the same thing except with a completely team. When we got to X and Y we had at least 2 pokemon overlapping.

But I think X and Y is one of the better pokemon games although I wasn't a fan of the story.

that and Oras took the cake for that...They gave us Latio/Latias after the 4th and 5th gym ,and a shiny Beldum if you got the game on release day where it grew much faster since it was a gift pokemon

only thing i hate about xy were the rivals were too damn friendly and too kidish when compare to the other rivals...i say the best rivals in the game series were Silver(Giovanni's son), Hugh from Black/white 2(Had a grudge against Team Plasma for stealing his sister's pokemon years back), Blue from the first Gen games, and Barry from Platinu.Diamond and pearl.