Battlefield 1, World War 1

Options

Comments

• AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mrtdb wrote: »
    If you're playing battlefield with the right crew it's easily one of the most entertaining games you'll ever play.
    Nothing like cussing the ? out of your homie after he insisted on driving the copter you all knew he couldn't drive

no doubt, but when you face a squad that eats and sleeps with this game...its mad frustrating
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mrtdb wrote: »
    If you're playing battlefield with the right crew it's easily one of the most entertaining games you'll ever play.
    Nothing like cussing the ? out of your homie after he insisted on driving the copter you all knew he couldn't drive

Du cant drive
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One of the most frustrating things about Battlefield is the squads and how important it is to communicate when in one. But unless you are playing with friends in a party, hardly anyone uses a mic in that damn game.

Get 4-5 folks all Mic'd up you can kick some insane amount of ass in that game.
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Especially if you in the chopper or tank you can last the whole round killing everybody
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is why I never cared for shooter games. Like what else more can they stretch about the same reycled storyline? It's either world war 1, ww2, modern warfare, or futuristic warfare over and over and ovef again. ? just gets stale after a while.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    They need to make a Vietnam War game. Not black ops where just a level or two is based in vietnam. Im talking have a story where you play some regular ass guy who gets a draft notice in the mail. Goes through basic and gets sent over. Gets ? up orders from his commanding officer that he doesnt agree with but does the ? anyway. Fights through the jungles and all the other horrifying things about that war. I think I might write a story and turn it into DICE or something lol.
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »
    Y'all do realize WW1 had bolt action rifles and ? right? This ? gonna be slow and boring.

? been saying moderm BF is slow and boring tho.....

Bruh WW1 was trench warfare... look that ? up. They didn't even have tanks until 1917 and even then the tanks only moved like 6 mph. That ? gonna be boring as ? .

? be wrong sometimes

https://youtu.be/Q2FA64egtUU
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all do realize WW1 had bolt action rifles and ? right? This ? gonna be slow and boring.

? been saying moderm BF is slow and boring tho.....

Bruh WW1 was trench warfare... look that ? up. They didn't even have tanks until 1917 and even then the tanks only moved like 6 mph. That ? gonna be boring as ? .

? be wrong sometimes

https://youtu.be/Q2FA64egtUU

Thats in game man, a soldier could outrun that ? , hell out walk it. The fastest british tank was 3.7 mph. Like I said they gonna speed everything up, the general populace aint got time to be sitting in a trench, getting trench foot, being shelled, sleeping in literal ? , watching your friends blown to bits, and seeing said bits getting eating by rats. ? is gonna be a WWII game with historically inspired WWI outfits and possible scenarios.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    might check this one out
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the most fun i had with battlefield was on 3, and that's only cuz we used to link up...some game are just better with multiplayer...
  • Dupac
    edited June 2016
    Options
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    the most fun i had with battlefield was on 3, and that's only cuz we used to link up...some game are just better with multiplayer...

I remember partying up with you on BF3. We were playing Caspian Border and we jumped in a jeep; It was a straightaway and ya ? ran into a boulder, blew up the jeep and almost killed us both. ? was funny AF tho. I had heard about your driving skills from Dead Island but after I experienced it for myself....never again. Yeah ? , you never living that down to me lol.
  • The Recipe
    Options
    Im a huge bf fan but if they dont make the dlc maps free for everybody ima pass cuz your pretty much stuck playing vanilla maps for 3 years even if you have the season pass.
  • Dupac
    Options
    i might have to cop it off of the strength...but i just hope that whole buying weapons system is gone...
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    idk if I'm down for these types of games anymore.. this looks absolutely amazing and like a lot of fun, I'd def ? w this campaign, but all this DLC ? , and season passes, ? kills me.... I don't like the money grab for every game now, nothing is like it used to be..

Rockstar is the only one who has treated it's fans right, giving us free dlc for gta5
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bf stopped with the free maps? Weren't they free in bc2 and bf3?

I bought the premium edition of bf4 so I know you had to pay
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I might switch up and get this. Game looks throwed.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Buying the ? out of this game. When I go pick it up I'm interrupting whatever the cashier is doing and telling him to open up the game case immediately. Might even bring a gun, ? it.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    Bf stopped with the free maps? Weren't they free in bc2 and bf3?

I bought the premium edition of bf4 so I know you had to pay

Bfbc2 had a free map pack I believe. So did bf3, bUT the second batch you had to pay for. On 3 if I remember correctly they just released bfbc2 maps for free then charged for new ones. That Vietnam map pack was the ? on bad company 2.
  • The Recipe
    edited June 2016
    Options
    DWO wrote: »

https://youtu.be/8L_6cVbffkM

8:00 mark for snoop appearance, then he gets a Jamie Foxx, Lupe ? feed.
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? looks dope as ?
  • The Recipe
    Options
    ? _Caesar wrote: »
    ? looks dope as ?

The more I see it looks better and better still skeptical tho......
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anybody know if it'll be a demo for this?
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    There should be a demo for it. Usually is for battlefield games. I aint got no info on it though.