The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They made cqb sniping so fun.
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »
    reapin505 wrote: »
    When the damn servers were working I had fun. Havent had this much fun sniping people in awhile. Hope the campaign is good. There are weird instances when there is bullet drop and then there isn't and other things like hitting someone ten times in the ? face and them not dying. But it is beta.

Bullet drop seems to be tuned, feels good must have shooter ill cop for black friday.

In bad company they had bullet drop made it fun to snipe all the way on the other side of the map and getting that right shot
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    When the damn servers were working I had fun. Havent had this much fun sniping people in awhile. Hope the campaign is good. There are weird instances when there is bullet drop and then there isn't and other things like hitting someone ten times in the ? face and them not dying. But it is beta.

Bullet drop seems to be tuned, feels good must have shooter ill cop for black friday.

In bad company they had bullet drop made it fun to snipe all the way on the other side of the map and getting that right shot

So satisaying lol. I remember one time sniping 2 inches above someone's head on the screen and getting a headshot. Make you yell "? yeah!!!"
  • The Recipe
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Love the nerf to spotting, I think snipers might get heavy play they are easier to use and they may be one of the only types of weapons with optics.
  • The Recipe
    edited September 2016
    Options
    This ? feels closer to Bad Company than it does BF3 or 4.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    ? dammit. Started a netflix movie while I waited. Made it a long one. Checked status and it barely downloaded cuz most the bandwidth was going to netflix. Now I'm sitting here on Reddit just watching the download go. At 2.6 out of 6.5 gb now. I'm playing this ? before bed ? .
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Smoothest beta yet.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Menus laggy and sometimes buttons unresponsive, otherwise pretty good. I'm trash at Battlefield lmao
  • The Recipe
    Options
    Dice did they numbas.
  • The Recipe
    Options
    Menus laggy and sometimes buttons unresponsive, otherwise pretty good. I'm trash at Battlefield lmao

I really liked the launch screen though there are a few interactive options, but yea bf is a different beast if you aint vehicle ? you aint trying.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Those horses and using the swords is dope as ? ! Sniping is cool. There no repair tool for the engineer class? I noticed you can repair from isnide the vehicle though which is dope.

Did pretty decent. Haven't played BF in years though so have to get used to the controls again. Definitely copping the game though and excited to see more maps. I ? love rush ? is so fun. Guns are pretty good too, I love the m1 for the medic class. Needs an extended clip and faster reload though.

People already finding their camp spots, bunch of ? . And I hate that there is still zero anti tank stuff besides the engineer class. The damn rush map available is full of vehicles and i kind of hate being engineer.
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Those horses and using the swords is dope as ? ! Sniping is cool. There no repair tool for the engineer class? I noticed you can repair from isnide the vehicle though which is dope.

Did pretty decent. Haven't played BF in years though so have to get used to the controls again. Definitely copping the game though and excited to see more maps. I ? love rush ? is so fun. Guns are pretty good too, I love the m1 for the medic class. Needs an extended clip and faster reload though.

People already finding their camp spots, bunch of ? . And I hate that there is still zero anti tank stuff besides the engineer class. The damn rush map available is full of vehicles and i kind of hate being engineer.

You get a lot of points in the engineer class repairing stuff though
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Yeah you do, more points dropping ammo and health and revives tho. At least got me.

Engineer on this game isnt too bad though. My main gripe with the last ones wad the engineer guns suck. I always seem to rUn out of ammo with engineer and never find someone to drop ammo.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    saw lou playing this morning, and started the download before going to work
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options
    That Sinai map is crazy with the train
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man I gonna download this shot. Yeeeehhaawww
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This shot smooth as ?
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yeah I saw that yesterday before the psn went down. Sniping is my ? , its so damn satisfying to see the burst of blood when you headshot em. I've never been good or attempted to be good at online shooters but ? this game is entertaining. I was laying prone trying get a sight on the enemy and this ? Turk on a horse rides up slashing me to ribbions. I swear I heard that ? say Alahu Akbar or some ? .

This, FFXV, and Nioh are the games I am looking forward to most.
  • The Recipe
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »

Scouts have a light tank nade, only 1 though. The land vehicles arent nearly as OP also. Repairing from inside is dope, but could be OP considering the anti tank ? is limited.
  • The Recipe
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Im tired of this ? already LMFAO, not a bad game, ive just played BF to much over the last 5-6 years.
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options
    Let me guess, y'all all on PS4
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    we need to squad up im tryin to run
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tried play earlier, ? wouldn't let me in