So that one forum killed the IC?

Options

Comments

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It has its moments. Not like how it was before, but meh.
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why the title edit?
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    Options
    Tha ic is like hip hop now. You know how old heads talk bout how rap was tough back when and now they calling rap soft cause of new soft ?
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    ? is really discouraged about their internet life falling apart.
    Real tears bruh

As if you wasn't hitting the F5 waiting on the ban lift.

You missed him huh
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Cybertr0n wrote: »
    Coli just has better features, topics and heavy traffic as well as boxden. They doing something right. illpix is what set this forum apart from the rest.

Yeah I hate to say it but Boxden is 3-4 steps ahead of the IC when it comes to traffic/features/upgrades. I really can't speak on Coli because I've never been a member. I'll take Illpix over Boxden's thotsdimes section any day. I think the problem that has plagued the IC over the last 5 yrs is decline in traffic, no upgrades can be made unless the owner sign off on it, mods being too strict w/rules at times (good & bad thing depending on certain situations). Then it seems like every time the IC has an upgraded membership declines something serious.

I mean I still enjoy the IC for Illpix, The Arcade, & OTTB fourms. I mean far as entertainment goes on the IC well... but the same can be said for Boxden as well. The "Back before Thanksgiving" delay didn't do the IC any favors and most of the posters who were on here when I posted have moved on from the IC or left for twitter/IG.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Those floating heads in the posts creep me out
  • willhustle
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    You can't expose people anymore

Well you can blame mods for that to a degree but not really Idk what's said to mods behind the scenes or whatever but that could have been a call made by ownership to put an stop or hault to certain exposures. I been long enough when the IC really didn't have any filter how out of control exposures can get. Ex: Iheartcali (Spring of '09)
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    All I remember out of that so called battle was their so called leader was a jafar lookin dude who got roasted and the ic females ? on the coli's selection
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    IC Love>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Coli Love
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Beezus wrote: »
    I had a sn but I forgot it
    I mainly read the coliseum forum
    Btw, hi B)

@Beezus
    Whattup Beezle. Kansas lookin good. Them Oklahoma games were fire. I hope we get a rematch in the Big 12 Championship.

How you been?

What ever made you think you should meet with stew?

You don't have to answer that.

But tell me tho.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    More "Old Donkey Legends" complaining again . SMH aint doing nun to change ? tho...

Breh I'm the last person you should be saying this to. I put in work in the Donkey for a while when this ? was dead as ? . Ask about me bro.

Videos, diss songs, prank calls, etc. Dudes were saying I single handedly brought donkey back to life. I disagree with that, cuz there were others. For the most part, no one wanted to contribute though.

I never sat around and complained, I did change ? .

Can lead the horse to the water, breh....

Word.

These ? too soft in Donkey.
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    Options
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    Somebody post the selection of ? they got at the coli and boxden.
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    thecoli's hip hop section is way better. thats the only place i post over there. i don't post in the Donkey/G&S part because i prefer the IC, it feels normal and i know most of the posters. i dont wanna learn all new personalities and all that ? .

also, i always thought their smileys were wack as ? , but the more you post there, the more you realize and see how great those smileys are..

plus you can create and upload custom smileys/heads, pretty legit.
  • willhustle
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    Somebody post the selection of ? they got at the coli and boxden.

Don't worry about Boxden the women barely post over there lol because of the dudes on there. Actually it's female membership on BX is worse than the IC's.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    Those floating heads in the posts creep me out

cant even read more than 3 posts b/c of that ?

its an epidemic

they might even have some good topics, but i wouldnt know b/c of my disdain for those emoticons
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    Stew wrote: »

Bye then ? . Maybe u shld help them roast next time when someone feeling froggy and wanna come over here and ? around.

I was very involved during that whole thing, but I was supplying their side with ammo to roast people from here. Why? Because that's not what I was expected to do, and I goes against the grain. Fukk I look like helping these simps over here.

This place was on its way down before that, I helped put the nail in the coffin, which was the Coli.

• riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    also, everyone talks about how the upgrades killed the site.. but there have been plenty of classic threads, exposures, etc. since then.

i blame it on reactions. i'd rather scroll through 100 "LOL" posts and "cosign" posts, than have every thread be 2 pages with tons of reaction clicking. actually posting what you think about each post makes the forum seem more alive, drives traffic, creates dialogue, etc.

i still havent clicked a single reaction since its inception here.