Greatest Sex Thread

Options

Comments

• xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    Idk if I could post the best, I've been quite blessed over the years lol

But I have at least 1 damn near perfect sexual experience every year I go to NO for mardi gras.

Idk if that counts

Nice! I've never been to Mardi gras but tell me what makes the sex there so exciting? Is it the atmosphere or just the novelty of being away from home?

Is vacation sex the best sex?

Yeah I think it must be the vacation thing

Sometimes all it takes is eye contact and then we both know it's on

It's also easier for females to approach males down there without fear of rejection because of the beads

I try not to kiss and tell so I won't get too specific but I wear very distinct beads down there...

I've been in a lot of situations where a chick comes up to me to compliment my beads and we're smashing less than an hour later

But I don't just give out D all ? nilly down there, I have a very efficient filtering process lol
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Share ya story and get called a ? , or a ? , or a ?

Great job Bride
  • BrideofKilla
    BrideofKilla Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    Share ya story and get called a ? , or a ? , or a ?

Great job Bride

Thanks!
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Best sex I ever had was at a cookout

I had gotten fired from Sears and the chick I was ? with gave me some ? to console me

I had a Hawaiian roll in my mouth at the time that + them baccshots at the same damn time

Bruhhhhhhhhhhh

Actually the Hawaiian roll >>>>>>>>

Da sex

I haven't had the greatest sex yet
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    With all that being said, I think that if I was claiming a female and she tried to go on vacation without me then I would look at the situation as if she just said she was breaking up with me and I would move right on from her lol
  • BrideofKilla
    Options

I had gotten fired from Sears and the chick I was ? with gave me some ? to console me

I had a Hawaiian roll in my mouth at the time that + them baccshots at the same damn time

Bruhhhhhhhhhhh

Da sex

I was gonna say... If that's your greatest, what I have in store for you is gonna be exponentially better...

About to start driving, but keep it up everyone!!

Be back soon.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Bruhhhhhhhhhhh

Da sex

I was gonna say... If that's your greatest, what I have in store for you is gonna be exponentially better...

Be back soon.

This^^^ NastyB is a beast in the sheets but her head Game is meh. ? give head like it's the 80s
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Bruhhhhhhhhhhh

Da sex

Be back soon.

This^^^ NastyB is a beast in the sheets but her head Game is meh. ? give head like it's the 80s

You imagined that
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Bruhhhhhhhhhhh

Da sex

Be back soon.

You imagined that

You gon be mad af too all she wants to do is lay down
    ? that ?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No ducktales, straight facts...

Recap360 Greatest Sex Recap
    This one chick back in the day I went to visit. Ran thru a whole box of condoms in one night. 8 times b/t both of us ? . Would've been 11, but 3 of the condoms kept drying up. No alcohol or narcotics was in my system, so I dunno what came over me that night.

Made my ex ? 22 times while she was riding me. Hit the spot, and had her azzz ? back 2 back 2 back until the 22nd time, she couldn't take it anymore. Guess her ? got too sensitive.

Went to see this one chick I was dealing wit. Walked in her crib and she was already naked. By the time I done took my clothes off and hit the bed, she was on it. It was more of the mood than the sex that made night GOAT worthy. She had the candles, plus the right r&b music playin. Never gave head much (didn't bother me none), but that night, she had a brotha zoning when she did it. Sex was even better. Had her to the point where she was still ? , after I done pulled out and walkin to the bathroom. Then was ? again, as I was walkin out. Probably one of the best sexual encounters we've had...and the night before Thanksgiving Day one year. Goodness.

Damn there got brutalized with another. Face, ? , azzz, ? ...ALL was on point. Took a lot of pics with this one. Love a woman who gets real wet. Can't say there was ONE moment where sex was better than the others, b/c it was always good. Making her ? multiple times I guess would make it GOAT worthy as well. Too bad it damn near felt like I was gettin assaulted when she ? . I dunno how, but wheneva she was about ? , this hefa managed to muster the strength of 5 Silverback gorillas! My azzz is 6'3 250lbs, and this thick azzz 5'5 hefa had me pinned down as if she DARED me to move whole ? . Also grabbed flesh in process...painful. Told her I was filing charges. She kept apologizing, but stop doin it tho. Smh & lol. Got a good laugh that night.

Sex wit an ex-coworker (story i told b4 who's "boyfriend" walked in on us as i was pullin out) was GOAT worthy. 2nd time we had sex, that s*** felt like pride was on the line. As if both of us was tryin to out f*** the other. S*** was just wild. That'sthe only way I could describe that night.

Sex wit another one of my exes was so good that night, we just looked at each other wit no words spoken, shook our heads, and gave each other a high five for a job well done.

1st big chick I had sex wit pretty much held the 1# spot for years of having some of the best ? ever had. What sex GOAT worthy wit her, was the fact she wanted it ALL THE TIME. After round 1, she was ready to go again in 2mins, and 2mins after every other round. No let up wit her. This hefa one morning started f***'ng me before I even woke up. All I heard was her tearing something off (condom wrapper), sliding it on me, got on top, and started riding. Didn't even wait til I was fully awake. Was even down for a 3sum (found out during the two times we stopped speaking, she got it in wit two different chicks), but we just didn't put forth the effort in finding another chick. What could've been.

Ok back to the chick in the 3rd post, I gotta bring up the night before Thanksgiving. Both of us wanted go see each other badly. So we decided to meet up at our spot (hotel that's like a halfway point for us). The sex wasn't what made that night GOAT worthy, it was me feasting on her ? like a buffet. I didn't let up no matterms how many times she came. I pretty much was down for about 30-45mins. *Bill Cosby Jell-O pudding pop voice* ...Yes, Recap360...loves eating...the poosay...MUAAAHH!! Ole girl had to eventually push me off to catch her breath. Lol. Guess I was just in that mood. Went back in again after her brief break.

Ok this concludes my experiences. Time to go back reread this thread to see what shenanigans ensued.
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll tell ya bout one tha worst experience tho, ? ? was so dry after a couple stokes missionary I had to flip her over and hit it from tha back... nope nuthin so I just rip tha condom and told her it had rip. ? couldn't een give head good. ? was jus so trash. Tha fact that I had to work with that ? to was a downer too
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    Idk if I could post the best, I've been quite blessed over the years lol

But I have at least 1 damn near perfect sexual experience every year I go to NO for mardi gras.

Idk if that counts

Nice! I've never been to Mardi gras but tell me what makes the sex there so exciting? Is it the atmosphere or just the novelty of being away from home?

Is vacation sex the best sex?

I think vacationing may have somethin to do with it. I was on vaca when I was in LA. Livin, not many worries.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've had sex on 5 continents....
  • BrideofKilla
    Options

Which was the best?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

Which was the best?

Very good question....
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    Options
    No lie I'd be a lil afraid if I lived in africa. ? ? one of his cocubines and bam a lion jumps outta nowhere. I'd be short one woman
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    No lie I'd be a lil afraid if I lived in africa. ? ? one of his cocubines and bam a lion jumps outta nowhere. I'd be short one woman

Wtf...that's mad ignant..anyway I need some photos hop assistance
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    Options

Wtf...that's mad ignant..anyway I need some photos hop assistance

Law of the jungle... only tha strongest
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    Options
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    What you need

I need u to fix this headshot..Luke she doesn't like her eye color and the lighting ruined her smile
  • BrideofKilla
    Options
    @ChillaDaKilla

I don't know what you have prepared for me but...

You are about to get some of the greatest sex you've ever had.
    Because I'm gonna give you the best of me.

I was about to write a rhyme filled with kinky explicit things about what I want you to do to me... and what I'd do to you... How much I want you in this such and such and how I'd do that one thing until your toes curled into the sheets...

But to experience me... Can't even be put into words.

Just know that I can't wait to show you.

Love you, my king.

<3
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sex in the car is GOAT.