• banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That early misty knight looking like Pam grier
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBossman wrote: »
    as promised i'm back with a mistly knight drop. I first came across the name misty knight as a kid when I think in the pages of xmen angel name dropped her or she showed up as a guest at the mansion. angel was dating her colleague at the time candy southern. so heres various illustrations of misty knight over the years.

going back to the 70's john byrne knew how to draw 'em. made me fall in love with storm as a kid.
    4b9ezvdz836s.jpg
    nf58zp0gdnbq.jpg
    iaagycwh9yoi.jpg
    kiwq9wtomtc9.jpg
    1s4ufd5w3tis.jpg
    dctk2bxjq3oc.jpg

misty knight in the modern era

2nfkktv2ysas.jpg
    gudw2o92slio.jpg Mercedes knight earth 58136
    had another pic but it wouldn't up load

some cosplay from the fans
    m97tv7cecqin.jpg

fully poseable action figure
    6ya85dpunh75.jpg

before I conclude part 2 of this luke cage comics drop i'll hit you with a bonus I left out an important person in luke cage's world nurse Claire temple

70's
    b98dz69bkfir.jpg

xrv5p4twn4rt.jpg

Claire in the modern era made to look like Rosario dawson or is it the other way around?
    858qesn4832r.jpg

4ope3tqcivbr.jpg

r0zkspb35j89.jpg

since I started out with black Mariah i'll continue in a few day with a villain drop featuring diamond back and cottonmouth.

iight, full me in here, why is their a dog captain America?

Hes a werewolf and that's Sam Wilson the new captain America who also used to be falcon. This werewolf business was inspired by an old story line in the 80s when cap was turned into a hybrid manwolf by an female villain who is an expert in biology called deadly nightshade. I'm going to post a Little something on her in my " sexy sistasl in comics thread" I'm he quite comical section

This ? stupid
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    as promised i'm back with a mistly knight drop. I first came across the name misty knight as a kid when I think in the pages of xmen angel name dropped her or she showed up as a guest at the mansion. angel was dating her colleague at the time candy southern. so heres various illustrations of misty knight over the years.

going back to the 70's john byrne knew how to draw 'em. made me fall in love with storm as a kid.
    4b9ezvdz836s.jpg
    nf58zp0gdnbq.jpg
    iaagycwh9yoi.jpg
    kiwq9wtomtc9.jpg
    1s4ufd5w3tis.jpg
    dctk2bxjq3oc.jpg

2nfkktv2ysas.jpg

m97tv7cecqin.jpg

6ya85dpunh75.jpg

before I conclude part 2 of this luke cage comics drop i'll hit you with a bonus I left out an important person in luke cage's world nurse Claire temple

70's
    b98dz69bkfir.jpg

xrv5p4twn4rt.jpg

Claire in the modern era made to look like Rosario dawson or is it the other way around?
    858qesn4832r.jpg

4ope3tqcivbr.jpg

r0zkspb35j89.jpg

since I started out with black Mariah i'll continue in a few day with a villain drop featuring diamond back and cottonmouth.

Hes a werewolf and that's Sam Wilson the new captain America who also used to be falcon. This werewolf business was inspired by an old story line in the 80s when cap was turned into a hybrid manwolf by an female villain who is an expert in biology called deadly nightshade. I'm going to post a Little something on her in my " sexy sistasl in comics thread" I'm he quite comical section

This ? stupid

Bad writing
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

4b9ezvdz836s.jpg
    nf58zp0gdnbq.jpg
    iaagycwh9yoi.jpg
    kiwq9wtomtc9.jpg
    1s4ufd5w3tis.jpg
    dctk2bxjq3oc.jpg

2nfkktv2ysas.jpg

m97tv7cecqin.jpg

6ya85dpunh75.jpg

70's
    b98dz69bkfir.jpg

xrv5p4twn4rt.jpg

858qesn4832r.jpg

4ope3tqcivbr.jpg

r0zkspb35j89.jpg

This ? stupid

Bad writing

Wrong thread. DBS is that way -->
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

4b9ezvdz836s.jpg
    nf58zp0gdnbq.jpg
    iaagycwh9yoi.jpg
    kiwq9wtomtc9.jpg
    1s4ufd5w3tis.jpg
    dctk2bxjq3oc.jpg

2nfkktv2ysas.jpg

m97tv7cecqin.jpg

6ya85dpunh75.jpg

70's
    b98dz69bkfir.jpg

xrv5p4twn4rt.jpg

858qesn4832r.jpg

4ope3tqcivbr.jpg

r0zkspb35j89.jpg

This ? stupid

Bad writing

making Captain America a were wolf was dumb as ? and for simple children to like lol. Sometimes u gotta leave well enough alone
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

4b9ezvdz836s.jpg
    nf58zp0gdnbq.jpg
    iaagycwh9yoi.jpg
    kiwq9wtomtc9.jpg
    1s4ufd5w3tis.jpg
    dctk2bxjq3oc.jpg

2nfkktv2ysas.jpg

m97tv7cecqin.jpg

6ya85dpunh75.jpg

70's
    b98dz69bkfir.jpg

xrv5p4twn4rt.jpg

858qesn4832r.jpg

4ope3tqcivbr.jpg

r0zkspb35j89.jpg

This ? stupid

its a nod and a rehashing of a storyline I from the 80's this is the woman that turned cap into a were wolf
    tfxyl0s5jv6m.jpg
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ok yall who watched Jessica Jones. I finally started watching it. So I'm late and confused. The events in Luke Cage takes place before or after the events in Jessica Jones?
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    Ok yall who watched Jessica Jones. I finally started watching it. So I'm late and confused. The events in Luke Cage takes place before or after the events in Jessica Jones?

Before
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Pray for this man...

And luke cage is after Jessica Jones

• dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I watched Jessica Jones once.... I won't ever watch it again.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its a bit boring but its not so bad. I definitely wouldnt recommend it to anyone. I'm just watching it cause theres nothing else to watch.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited November 2016
    Options

Before

Wrong, it's after. Reva Connors is alive (and then killed) in Jessica Jones. In Luke Cage, she's already dead.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options

Before

Wrong, it's after. Reva Connors is alive (and then killed) in Jessica Jones. In Luke Cage, she's already dead.

My fault, I meant after, I thought he was asking the question the other way around.

*Accepts L*
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jessica Jones wasn't that bad. Purple man was a great character. It was more suspense vs the action in daredevil and Luke cage

The bold.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jessica Jones wasn't that bad. Purple man was a great character. It was more suspense vs the action in daredevil and Luke cage

agreed, but i aint trying to watch it more than once lol
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    I finally watched all the episodes dope show.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didnt even finish the series
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The first season is like the first of any movie trilogy.. so i expect even greater things next season
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's cool, but honestly I would have rather seen a Heroes for Hire series going for than continued Luke Cage and Iron Fist series.