Real World: Go Big or Go Home (Las Vegas)

Options

Comments

• Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Ashy Lips Dean's game weak as hell, he aint bout to ? that ? Jenna LOL
  • sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It was definitely the ? who snitched on Jenna. He couldn't even look at the camera when they were asking him about it, just stared at the ceiling and mumbled something about her deserving whatever she got. I don't ? with the girl at all but snitching on her was bitchmade. Still, what else you expect from a ? ?

I feel like to capture the depths of Dean's coonery you have to combine racial insults into some kind of super-epithet, like jiggacoon niggerboo. Regular epithets don't do justice to the ? he's on right now. To even approach neutral blackness again he's got to not only smash, but impregnate her with triplets that all come out looking like Djimon Hounsou. Nothing less will do.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It was definitely the ? who snitched on Jenna. He couldn't even look at the camera when they were asking him about it, just stared at the ceiling and mumbled something about her deserving whatever she got. I don't ? with the girl at all but snitching on her was bitchmade. Still, what else you expect from a ? ?

I feel like to capture the depths of Dean's coonery you have to combine racial insults into some kind of super-epithet, like jiggacoon niggerboo. Regular epithets don't do justice to the ? he's on right now. To even approach neutral blackness again he's got to not only smash, but impregnate her with triplets that all come out looking like Djimon Hounsou. Nothing less will do.

^Nostradamus over here lol

I give the ? dude major props for leaking info on that hateful ? . ? that dumb ? in her ass with a confederate flag.
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    Every episode I'm crossing my fingers hoping they rid of this ? Jenna. If she got depressed and offed herself I wouldn't care.
  • BangEm_Bart
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Chris tearing her apart on the aftershow. He more real than the black ppl in the house.
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    ^ chill chris.
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    Yea he was the only one with the ? to call her a racist ? while other ppl were too busy comforting her racist ways. Then when they ask if he would apologize, he said hell no. I would've either ignored her Or called her out if I was on the show. Those are the worse kind of ppl to deal with.
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    I dunno I feel like he doesnt even give a ? he just trying to make a wave for himself and jumped on the opportunity. Anyway... them getting knocked out by the g-force was hilarious.
  • Rum Middleton
    Options
    I think CeeJay bout to let Dione hit on the low...
  • Rum Middleton
    Options
    I dont know about CeeJay shittin all out in the open like that....scust.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pawg mormon ? bomb
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont know about CeeJay shittin all out in the open like that....scust.

yea right? her actions are a bit suspect at times. i gave her the benefit of doubt cuz of her tragedy but she exhibits some "aint ? " behavior at times.

• Lurkristocrat
    Options
    still hulk smash on that pwussy
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options
    last ep was pretty woat tho. im tryin see what that ? breakdown is all about
  • Max.
    Options
    That one blonde with thick eye brows is useless af on this show

She got curved n that was it
  • Rum Middleton
    Options
    Max. wrote: »

Yeah, she is a little weird too..
  • BangEm_Bart
    edited April 2016
    Options

Sabrina gotta ass though
  • Max.
    Options

Disco inferno said he dont like blondes

Funny thing is she really a brunette hahaha she died her hair for the show
  • Max.
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I dont like how mtv always pushes the ? /bully ?
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL I knew ? dude leaked the info, he really showed his feminine side with that one. I died when Curren$y picked the phone up and called the ? mormon to the phone. He walked over in a ? tight speedo looking ? as ? . The look on Curren$y's face had me in tears. The way he tried to play it off was even funnier. He looked like "wtf" and then he backed up a little. I don't care if you are ? , you don't approach another gown ass man like that.

I'm just watching this show to see how unconsciously racist jenna gets during every show. It just keeps getting worse and worse. She was taught this ? all her life and lives in a lily white country ass backwoods area. You can tell she didn't get out much. She really is a victim here. Y'all should direct your anger at her grown ass parents and older siblings that should know better.

When she said that flag stood for southern pride that's when I really knew her mind was poisoned. That flag represents terrorism. It's a terrorist flag, and if you are supporting it you are a terrorist. You're no different than issis or the talaban.
    I dont like how mtv always pushes the ? /bully shut
    Man they got this new show called "suspect".......lol!! It's from the maker of catfish. Neve and this ? that looks like an alien goes around helping people who "suspects" something about someone close them. After checking the show out I can now see that the shows name has a double meaning lol. Damn near every show had some ? ? in it. ? couples, coming out the closet, ? with H.I.V, girl's best friend revealed she had a ? crush only on her etc etc.

The season finale was ultra ? and fake. There was this frat boy who was crazy as hell and smashed all the females. One day he started going missing and wasn't hanging out with his frat brothers. He came back and revealed that he was ? and has been hanging out with some ? friends. All the frat brothers were all like, "well as long as you're happy". GET THE ? OUT OF HERE WITH THIS ? !!!!!!! The thing that was really funny is you can tell he had sugar in his tank the moment they showed him.

#TheGayAgenda
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PILL_COSBY wrote: »
    LOL I knew ? dude leaked the info, he really showed his feminine side with that one. I died when Curren$y picked the phone up and called the ? mormon to the phone. He walked over in a ? tight speedo looking ? as ? . The look on Curren$y's face had me in tears. The way he tried to play it off was even funnier. He looked like "wtf" and then he backed up a little. I don't care if you are ? , you don't approach another gown ass man like that.

I'm just watching this show to see how unconsciously racist jenna gets during every show. It just keeps getting worse and worse. She was taught this ? all her life and lives in a lily white country ass backwoods area. You can tell she didn't get out much. She really is a victim here. Y'all should direct your anger at her grown ass parents and older siblings that should know better.

When she said that flag stood for southern pride that's when I really knew her mind was poisoned. That flag represents terrorism. It's a terrorist flag, and if you are supporting it you are a terrorist. You're no different than issis or the talaban.
    I dont like how mtv always pushes the ? /bully shut
    Man they got this new show called "suspect".......lol!! It's from the maker of catfish. Neve and this ? that looks like an alien goes around helping people who "suspects" something about someone close them. After checking the show out I can now see that the shows name has a double meaning lol. Damn near every show had some ? ? in it. ? couples, coming out the closet, ? with H.I.V, girl's best friend revealed she had a ? crush only on her etc etc.

The season finale was ultra ? and fake. There was this frat boy who was crazy as hell and smashed all the females. One day he started going missing and wasn't hanging out with his frat brothers. He came back and revealed that he was ? and has been hanging out with some ? friends. All the frat brothers were all like, "well as long as you're happy". GET THE ? OUT OF HERE WITH THIS ? !!!!!!! The thing that was really funny is you can tell he had sugar in his tank the moment they showed him.

#TheGayAgenda

im certain Nev is ? as well
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL everybody been saying that. After he get his foot in the door a little more he gonna drop his ? experience. But then again, I have ran into a lot of white people who are kinda feminine and they aint ? at all. A lot of white dudes just act that way for some reason. They be crossing they legs like women and ? . Playing around by acting ? or telling ? jokes etc etc. ? humor is a thing with them. But then they will be the first to hurt or ? a ? person just because they're ? though.

? has always tripped me out.

Speaking of the ? agenda, Y'all seen the latest propaganda? It's this big commercial where a dad dresses up like a fairy and surprises his daughter at her birthday party. It has salt & peppa's "what a man" playing while he does it. They show him putting on makeup and everything.

I see what they were trying to do, but they was doing too much. Trying to say this is what a real man does lol. I see straight through this ? ? . Leave the children alone!!!!! I told y'all that's their endgame, the kids. Trying to make this ? normal lol.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jenna ignorant but it's not as bad they make her out

Catching up on last ep now but that was some hoe ? putting that ? online

Straight ? behavior
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    They edit out a lot of jenna's really bad behavior apparently
    That's why it seems like most of the roomates are irrationally harping on some comments she made during the first episode

Dione is a homeless carnie
    Not sure why all the women are so hard up for a dude that they need to hang off his nuts
    I can low key tell all of them have nothing in common with him and probably wouldn't mess with him outside the house