Real World: Go Big or Go Home (Las Vegas)

Options

Comments

• KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? always gotta be on that turn the other cheek ? . Ceejay shoulda been petty and sent her ass home. She gon learn.
  • the ghost
    the ghost Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    ? always gotta be on that turn the other cheek ? . Ceejay shoulda been petty and sent her ass home. She gon learn.

Yeap, and even tried consoling the ? when they were talking about abuse earlier and after she told her she didn't give a ? about what she had to say.

She lettin them know she doesn't give a ? and she wants to go home.

When Jenna said that ? about black people and the confederate flag i would've ignored her the entire show from that point on.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yup ? that racist chipmunk faced ? Jenna.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Jenna should've been kicked off the show.

I might be wrong, but I think CeeJay or Dean would've been kicked out if either of them attacked another houseguest.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ever since new dude came to house

Everybody else gets barely any tv time
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so arent they suppose to be doing challenges ? aint no one been sent home as let .
  • BangEm_Bart
    edited May 2016
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »

I might be wrong, but I think CeeJay or Dionne would've been kicked out if either of them attacked another houseguest.

You mean Deane and yea what Jenna did was worse than Chris being the leak that exposed Jenna as a racist ? . The house being on Ceejays side is what ultimately kept her on.
  • deadeye
    Options
    vybz wrote: »
    so arent they suppose to be doing challenges ? aint no one been sent home as let .

You've got this show mixed up with the Challenge.

Challenge Rivals 3 is out now and comes on every Wednesday at 10pm.
  • deadeye
    Options

I might be wrong, but I think CeeJay or Dionne would've been kicked out if either of them attacked another houseguest.

You mean Deane and yea what Jenna did was worse than Chris being the leak that exposed Jenna as a racist ? . The house being on Ceejays side is what ultimately kept her on.

Really don't understand why Jenna's even mad at Ceejay to begin with.

It's not her fault that Dylan sees through her ? and isn't playing her games.

What's funnier is that her white privilege has somehow got her thinking that she can actually beat CeeJay.

Based on the previews, she's trying to get at her next week too.

But I'm thinking she's just trying to get her kicked off the show more than anything.

Probably really thinks that CeeJay's the one responsible for their fight when she's the one who started the whole thing by getting in her feelings about Dylan.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You've got this show mixed up with the Challenge.

Challenge Rivals 3 is out now and comes on every Wednesday at 10pm.

Nah they suppose to be dooing challenges this season n Real world too.

theyve only done like 3 and nobody has went home from them
  • TonyDubbz
    Options
    Lmaooo at ole girl trying to pull one of those romantic tv moments, ? tried to pull that :"Shut up and kiss me!" ? on ole boy and it aint work, he was like nope!
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options

Really don't understand why Jenna's even mad at Ceejay to begin with.

It's not her fault that Dylan sees through her ? and isn't playing her games.

What's funnier is that her white privilege has somehow got her thinking that she can actually beat CeeJay.

Based on the previews, she's trying to get at her next week too.

But I'm thinking she's just trying to get her kicked off the show more than anything.

Probably really thinks that CeeJay's the one responsible for their fight when she's the one who started the whole thing by getting in her feelings about Dylan.

Because the best way to get under a racist persons skin is to not be what they stereotype you as and actually be an intellectual, calm person that listens to them speak without killing them.

That's why most southern white ppl hate Obama. I use this technique all the time and never let them get power over me by limiting my conversation and interaction with them.
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    Also notice how her mouth has separated her from the group. She probably thinks CeeJay is responsible for that. Love either kills hate or exposes it.
  • the ghost
    Options
    Since no one gonna say it Deon is ?

Yea this crossed my mind a couple times and this last ep just proved it true.
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    the ghost wrote: »

Wait what? They always putting ? ? on the show.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    So I just checked back in and the whole house has had it with jenna. How unintentionally racist did she get this time? What did she do to finally cross the line? did She use the N word yet(you know it's coming)?

I NEED ANSWERS!!!!!!

And there was one two trill ass brothas on the show besides tek. syrus and the weird dud that kept on ? on everybody in the house. He was on that season with the crazy ass roided up alcoholic that snapped. Syrus >>>>>>> All he did was smash broads and keep it moving. He was barley in the house. They was hating on him so bad they was calling hous meetings and ? about him. Then he brought back people for them so they could get off his case. Syrus was barley in the house and was the biggest star. There was this after school teacher that they were working with that he smashed as well. They got mad about that.
  • deadeye
    Options

Dude was acting real suspect with one of the guys on the camera crew on the ? They Should've Shown aftershow.

And lol @ having one of those shows while the season's still going.

Usually they come after the season is over.
  • the ghost
    edited May 2016
    Options

Dude was acting real suspect with one of the guys on the camera crew on the ? They Should've Shown aftershow.

And lol @ having one of those shows while the season's still going.

Usually they come after the season is over.

Yeap, i guess that camera dude really caught his eye and he just couldn't hold his innner faggotry in anymore.
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
  • TonyDubbz
    Options
    that jenna chick got a ugg mugg. she got some ? up teeth i dont see what all the hype is about, she got a lil ass but thats about it.
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    I hope Jenna gets ? up really bad and then kicked out and replaced with a bad ? tonight.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope Jenna gets ? up really bad and then kicked out and replaced with a bad ? tonight.

um....it s the season finale
  • RickyRich
    Options
  • RickyRich
    Options
    This was the worst season ever.