So I Guess Tim Dog's F*ck Compton Is The GOAT Diss Because He Called Out People By Name

Options

Comments

• moyo
    moyo Members Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tim Dogg was the original bitter beer face ass attention ? emcee. The diss was straight I ain't gone lie, it was funny but it didnt have the impact of Hit em up or No Vaseline, or Ether or anything like that. Plus Tim Dogg almost got his ass killed behind it as well. Ironically, it was 2pac that kept him from getting killed in Oakland behind this ? . Lol
  • lordstanley
    lordstanley Members Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Comparing tim dogg to pac is like comparing joey harrington to joe montana
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »
    this ? is from London and u ? are ? for even entertaining this ? . i can almost guarantee he just heard this song right before he made the thread.

he used to be on the old gunitworld website as longbeachesfinest. then he got exposed and came back with this same username and got exposed again as the same person. he was a massive game stan 50 hater. this ? is really crazy

so ? just gonna ignore this
  • moyo
    moyo Members Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this ? is from London and u ? are ? for even entertaining this ? . i can almost guarantee he just heard this song right before he made the thread.

he used to be on the old gunitworld website as longbeachesfinest. then he got exposed and came back with this same username and got exposed again as the same person. he was a massive game stan 50 hater. this ? is really crazy

so ? just gonna ignore this

Well I'll be damned!!! So all that Massachusetts ? was a lie ha??? Only so long fake Fuckboys can pretend........
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    This is sad. The pleas and attempts to rewrite history is sad. Thread starter made this thread cuz of the mob deep one

1. How am I rewriting history?

2. No ? I made this thread because of the other one. You should be a detective.

he used to be on the old gunitworld website as longbeachesfinest. then he got exposed and came back with this same username and got exposed again as the same person. he was a massive game stand 50 hater. this ? is really crazy

You're crazier for accusing me of going on a 50 Cent website and being from London.

Although I did go to London when I was 10 years old. But I haven't been back.

• hiphop12345
    hiphop12345 Members Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    moyo wrote: »
    Tim Dogg was the original bitter beer face ass attention ? emcee. The diss was straight I ain't gone lie, it was funny but it didnt have the impact of Hit em up or No Vaseline, or Ether or anything like that. Plus Tim Dogg almost got his ass killed behind it as well. Ironically, it was 2pac that kept him from getting killed in Oakland behind this ? . Lol

Every Cali city was riding for little ol Compton?
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    No subliminals here

? Compton - Tim Dog

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E71xlXpneYE

? STOP WITH THE HATING!!!

everybody knows what you tryna do bruh

Enough is ENOUGH!!

Just stop it and log off. I think from now on whenever you make these disgruntled Westcoast Hate threads instead of going back and forth with you ima just start posting Classic Westcoast songs and go on about my day. That will be the cyber way that I pat you on the head and say "everthing will be ok little man"
  • DR. JEK
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    This is sad. The pleas and attempts to rewrite history is sad. Thread starter made this thread cuz of the mob deep one

He so upset he cant convince nobody about East coast dominance and ultimately got sonned in there in the process just like Biggie did in hit em up. Its getting sad man. Im just gonna troll this guy wit songs now. ANY WEST COAST SONGS!
  • macadonwoo
    macadonwoo Members Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    really none of you gonna say it ?????? Ok
    R.I.P. TIM DOGG
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    t/s I don't think you get the age demographic around this place. Most of these poster's wasn't alive when this ? dropped.

Also Tim Dog was trash BUT he called out names

I recognized that and don't even try. He running in place
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Compton and step to me were both below average his delivery made the ? funny tho
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he's been dead for over 3 years
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Compton was dope..
  • DR. JEK
    edited March 2016
    Options
    In the other thread you said;

1. Hit Em Up was such a great diss because he called out people by their names

2. Biggie was shook because he didn't immediately respond to Hit Em Up

3. Since 2Pac was talking ? about Biggie's family he should have stopped everything and gave 2Pac a beatdown and/or responded with physical violence.

Now I'm playing Devils Advocate and I made a thread about Tim Dog's ? Compton (which was a good diss although admittedly he didn't have the hits or popularity like 2Pac but nevertheless he called out people by their name and ruffled some feathers)

Dre took 18 months to respond and from what I can tell he never really did anything physically because he knew it was just music and Tim Dog was trying to get some free publicity, which he got. Thats basically Tim Dog's claim to fame.

So the question remains, Is ? Compton The GOAT diss because Dre took 18 months to respond and he didn't beat up Tim Dog? Did the East Coast win because Dre took so long to respond? Did the East Coast win because Tim Dog called out people by their name?

Its a senseless argument. "Coastal beef" is stupid in the first place.

But the fact remains that when 2Pac got shot, Suge Knight went to jail and Snoop bounced the entire West Coast was silent. Besides 2001 you didn't hear a peep from the entire West Coast until The Documentary and later Good Kidd Maad City.

Death Row made some good music but lets be real; When the East is in the house - OH MY ? !

Dre was never considered to have the game on lock rapwise and lyrics wise like King of New York Biggie. You're parallel here falls flat on its face because Mic wise Dre cant compare to Biggie and Tim Dog sure as Hell couldn't ever be in Tupac's league in his wildest dreams. The weight you hold in the rap game matters. If two no name rappers are beefing or if one no name rapper beefing with an actual somebody then those attempts arent gonna resonate with people. Buta clash of the titans type deal with Big and Pac ? better respond within a month no later than two because they both have to be popular for the united states to care about it. Dre had hits with NWA but Tim Dog wasnt big enough for him or anybody else to give a ? so that would warrant a slower responce.

Now your next Post should include " You guys are right the west coast won" as well as your audio of you freestyling better than Kurupt which you been was suppose to prove or nobody on the IC will ever respect you again!

Oh and my first pat you in the head song
    http://youtu.be/vsfzAvOrjrc
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sht was wack but funny at the same time.
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tim dogg was/is garabage.
    That song had no impact no one outside this thread talks about that song.

Snoop called him Tim Mutt in Dre Day... that alone was funnier than ? Compton.

• _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Snoop bodied tim mut

snoop-dre-day-o.gif

Bow wow wow yippy yo yippy yay
    Doggy Dogg's in the ? house
    Death Row's in the ? house
    The sounds of a dog brings me to another day
    Play with my bone, would ya Timmy
    It seems like you're good for makin jokes about your jimmy
    But here's a jimmy joke about your mama that you might not like
    I heard she was the 'Frisco ?
    But ? your mama, I'm talkin about you and me
    Toe to toe, Tim M-U-T
    Your bark was loud, but your bite wasn't vicious
    And them rhymes you were kickin were quite bootylicious
    You get with Doggy Dogg oh is he crazy?
    With ya mama and your daddy hollin' Bay-Bee
    So won't they let you know
    That if you ? with Dre ? you're ? wit Death Row
    And I ain't even slangin them thangs
    I'm hollin' one-eight-seven with my ? in yo mouth, beeyatch
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DR. JEK wrote: »

3. Since 2Pac was talking ? about Biggie's family he should have stopped everything and gave 2Pac a beatdown and/or responded with physical violence.

Now I'm playing Devils Advocate and I made a thread about Tim Dog's ? Compton (which was a good diss although admittedly he didn't have the hits or popularity like 2Pac but nevertheless he called out people by their name and ruffled some feathers)

Dre took 18 months to respond and from what I can tell he never really did anything physically because he knew it was just music and Tim Dog was trying to get some free publicity, which he got. Thats basically Tim Dog's claim to fame.

So the question remains, Is ? Compton The GOAT diss because Dre took 18 months to respond and he didn't beat up Tim Dog? Did the East Coast win because Dre took so long to respond? Did the East Coast win because Tim Dog called out people by their name?

But the fact remains that when 2Pac got shot, Suge Knight went to jail and Snoop bounced the entire West Coast was silent. Besides 2001 you didn't hear a peep from the entire West Coast until The Documentary and later Good Kidd Maad City.

Death Row made some good music but lets be real; When the East is in the house - OH MY ? !

Dre was never considered to have the game on lock rapwise and lyrics wise like King of New York Biggie. You're parallel here falls flat on its face because Mic wise Dre cant compare to Biggie and Tim Dog sure as Hell couldn't ever be in Tupac's league in his wildest dreams. The weight you hold in the rap game matters. If two no name rappers are beefing or if one no name rapper beefing with an actual somebody then those attempts arent gonna resonate with people. Buta clash of the titans type deal with Big and Pac ? better respond within a month no later than two because they both have to be popular for the united states to care about it. Dre had hits with NWA but Tim Dog wasnt big enough for him or anybody else to give a ? so that would warrant a slower responce.

Now your next Post should include " You guys are right the west coast won" as well as your audio of you freestyling better than Kurupt which you been was suppose to prove or nobody on the IC will ever respect you again!

I don't think you got the point of the song.

The song wasn't aimed at Dre, it was aimed at Compton. At the time, it seemed like Compton and/or LA and/or California was taking over. You had NWA, DJ Quik and Compton's Most Wanted. There were a few other groups like Above The Law and WC and The Maad Circle although I'm not sure where they were from.

Anyway, it would be similar if somebody made a song called ? New Orleans, or ? Atlanta, or ? The South. In fact, Rodney O and Joe Cooley made a song (actually it might have been the title of the album) called ? New York after they got a 3 mic rating in The Source.

So Tim Dog wasn't dissing Dre directly so it was irrelevant if Dre was considered a GOAT MC. The point is he said, "? your city". He got a lil buzz. I remember he got a write up in The Source and I can remember bumping it in the summer of 91, which was the summer after I graduated from high school, also the same summer as Niggaz4life. We used to bump both in Boston, Niggaz4life and ? Compton.

I remember one day in the winter my boy came over my crib with Tim Dog's album. He played the DJ Quik beatdown and the interlude where he said he was ? Michel'e. We thought it was funny at the time but admittedly Tim Dog wasn't much of an MC.

Anyway, this thread was made in jest, I don't think that Tim Dog is The GOAT but you guys kept saying that Drop A Gem On Em was a weak diss because he didn't say 2Pac's name directly (even though everybody knew who they were talking about).

2Pac stans are something else, at first they say nobody responded to Hit Em Up, then you post Drop A Gem On Em and they say it was a weak diss because they didn't say his name directly, or 'how come Biggie didn't respond?" So then you post ? Compton and you say, "Well it took Dre 18 months to respond" and all of a sudden its not the same even though Tim Dog called out people by name.

You guys keep moving the goalpost.

I'll admit that Hit Em Up was shocking, but he died a few months later and it seems logical that Big just didn't get the chance to respond. People say "Its chess not checkers" all the time but when its Big's turn to move he has to hurry up and respond immediately instead of moving strategically.

Anyway, explaining this is a waste of time. 2Pac stans will defend everything he says and does, if you say, "2Pac rhymed Hennessey, enemy and penitentiary alot" 2Pac stans will come up with an excuse.
  • DR. JEK
    Options
    DR. JEK wrote: »

I don't think you got the point of the song.

The song wasn't aimed at Dre, it was aimed at Compton. At the time, it seemed like Compton and/or LA and/or California was taking over. You had NWA, DJ Quik and Compton's Most Wanted. There were a few other groups like Above The Law and WC and The Maad Circle although I'm not sure where they were from.

Anyway, it would be similar if somebody made a song called ? New Orleans, or ? Atlanta, or ? The South. In fact, Rodney O and Joe Cooley made a song (actually it might have been the title of the album) called ? New York after they got a 3 mic rating in The Source.

So Tim Dog wasn't dissing Dre directly so it was irrelevant if Dre was considered a GOAT MC. The point is he said, "? your city". He got a lil buzz. I remember he got a write up in The Source and I can remember bumping it in the summer of 91, which was the summer after I graduated from high school, also the same summer as Niggaz4life. We used to bump both in Boston, Niggaz4life and ? Compton.

I remember one day in the winter my boy came over my crib with Tim Dog's album. He played the DJ Quik beatdown and the interlude where he said he was ? Michel'e. We thought it was funny at the time but admittedly Tim Dog wasn't much of an MC.

Anyway, this thread was made in jest, I don't think that Tim Dog is The GOAT but you guys kept saying that Drop A Gem On Em was a weak diss because he didn't say 2Pac's name directly (even though everybody knew who they were talking about).

2Pac stans are something else, at first they say nobody responded to Hit Em Up, then you post Drop A Gem On Em and they say it was a weak diss because they didn't say his name directly, or 'how come Biggie didn't respond?" So then you post ? Compton and you say, "Well it took Dre 18 months to respond" and all of a sudden its not the same even though Tim Dog called out people by name.

You guys keep moving the goalpost.

I'll admit that Hit Em Up was shocking, but he died a few months later and it seems logical that Big just didn't get the chance to respond. People say "Its chess not checkers" all the time but when its Big's turn to move he has to hurry up and respond immediately instead of moving strategically.

Anyway, explaining this is a waste of time. 2Pac stans will defend everything he says and does, if you say, "2Pac rhymed Hennessey, enemy and penitentiary alot" 2Pac stans will come up with an excuse.

My response to the post?

http://youtu.be/cgI8qdijcFg
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • DemassMurdera
    DemassMurdera Members Posts: 4
    Options
    Try: Common- ? In Yoo, Twista- Suicide, Illegal- We Getz Buzy, Eminem- Canibitch, or B.G- True Story
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options