Options
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    Who the ? else can I vote for???? I mean realistically

why don't you vote for a self induced bullet to the dome.....realistically
    tumblr_mf953p6mzm1s0u3odo1_r2_500.gif

? the democrats I'll vote for whoever I wish because I am no slave to any political party or ideology

You're an immigrant. Your opinions and views don't matter.

lol at an immigrant voting for the anti-immigrant party lmfao. lol at cruz and rubio coming from immigrant families and hating immigrants. lol at cruz being a birther but running from president even though he was born in canada. lol at black republikkkans. KYS ?

House ? you love the government because you are too weak to stand on your own black people have been voting for democrats for 40 years and have accomplished next to nothing that really matters. And in the next 40 years we will have nothing if we keep voting for the same kinds of people with the same kind of ideology.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I am a member of Jesses Rainbow Coalition

I love you all.

All races, colors, & religions are welcome in my merica

joakim-noah-hair-2.jpg

no ?

#Vote4Bernie
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    What I don't get is people who vote Republican, preach Thomas Sowell's teachings, and who say that African Americans are too lazy and complain too much about racism who have the nerve to call people like me a ? , though I would never, ever do any of these things.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    What I don't get is people who vote Republican, preach Thomas Sowell's teachings, and who say that African Americans are too lazy and complain too much about racism who have the nerve to call people like me a ? , though I would never, ever do any of these things.

Thomas sowell is a libertarian. people call you a ? because personal choices reveal the truth of your heart and you love white women more than you love the air

I will never understand why black people have a problem accepting different political and economic theories. What the ? is so wrong with an ideology centered around small government and maximum personal liberty and responsibility.
  • zzombie
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »

I love you all.

joakim-noah-hair-2.jpg

no ?

#Vote4Bernie

Bernie Sanders would destroy the economy why in ? 's name can you people not understand that??? Sion broke the ? down already
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thomas sowell is a libertarian. people call you a ? because personal choices reveal the truth of your heart.

I will never understand why black people have a problem accepting different political and economic theories. What the ? is so wrong with an ideology centered around small government and maximum personal liberty and responsibility.

Because the political party that champions this ideology ran with the Southern Strategy.
  • A Talented One
    Options

Thomas sowell is a libertarian. people call you a ? because personal choices reveal the truth of your heart.

You are voting for your interests over the interests of blacks as a group, and I find that totally unacceptable -- voting Repub may help you, but it is clear that it doesn't help most blacks. I would never -- ever, EVER -- do that. You are not in my universe when it comes to my commitment to this ? .

And given the kind of oppression that AAs have faced, including its legacy, that ideology will ensure that racial inequality is indefinitely perpetuated. So at best you have inadequate understanding of the problem. Repubs aren't even in favor of formal equality of opportunity (nondiscrimination in hiring), and yet it is very doubtful that formal equality of opportunity, by itself, could uplift blacks. (Read this paper for one reason why this is so.) There is a lot that I could say here, but I will leave it there.
  • zzombie
    Options

You are voting for your interests over the interests of blacks as a group, and I find that totally unacceptable -- voting Repub may help you, but it is clear that it doesn't help most blacks. I would never -- ever, EVER -- do that. You are not in my universe when it comes to my commitment to this ? .

And given the kind of oppression that AAs have faced, including its legacy, that ideology will ensure that racial inequality is indefinitely perpetuated. So at best you have inadequate understanding of the problem. Repubs aren't even in favor of formal equality of opportunity (nondiscrimination in hiring), and yet it is very doubtful that formal equality of opportunity, by itself, could uplift blacks. (Read this paper for one reason why this is so.) There is a lot that I could say here, but I will leave it there.

You are not committed to black people you don't even like black women. Yes i am voting for my interest as all black people should. I don't always vote republican I vote for whoever I believe will serve my interest and the interest of the black race better. ECONOMIC INEQUALITY CANNOT BE FIXED by politicians voting democratic has only served to make black people weaker and less wealthy. The goal should be black empowerment not necessarily reaching equality with white people, You think people are ever realistically going to stop preferring to hire their own??? when exactly should black people accept reality and make intelligent political and economic choices???

people what to treat black conservatives like monster yet these same people are going to vote for Clinton who called black men super predators and increased black mass emprisonment.

The legacy of slavery is never going to go away, the past does not change 30 years from now are you still going to be talking about slavery as if it happened yesterday ????? are your going to blame racism for everything forever??? at what point does personal responsibility come in???
  • zzombie
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »

Because the political party that champions this ideology ran with the Southern Strategy.

so exactly how long should black people keep voting for democrats to spite republicans??? even tho doing so economically and socially is not in our best interest.
  • A Talented One
    Options

You are not committed to black people you don't even like black women. Yes i am voting for my interest as all black people should. I don't always vote republican I vote for whoever I believe will serve my interest and the interest of the black race better. ECONOMIC INEQUALITY CANNOT BE FIXED by politicians voting democratic has only served to make black people weaker and less wealthy. The goal should be black empowerment not necessarily reaching equality with white people, You think people are ever realistically going to stop preferring to hire their own??? when exactly should black people accept reality and make intelligent political and economic choices???

people what to treat black conservatives like monster yet these same people are going to vote for Clinton who called black men super predators and increased black mass emprisonment.

The legacy of slavery is never going to go away, the past does not change 30 years from now are you still going to be talking about slavery as if it happened yesterday ????? are your going to blame racism for everything forever??? at what point does personal responsibility come in???

This post makes clear to me that you don't fully understand what I am saying, so I am not going to get into it any more. (Not that I couldn't explain it more, so that you could understand, just that I don't have the time for a prolonged back and forth over this.)

But I will say that I do like black women, and you have no proof otherwise.
  • zzombie
    edited April 2016
    Options

This post makes clear to me that you don't fully understand what I am saying, so I am not going to get into it any more. (Not that I couldn't explain it more, so that you could understand, just that I don't have the time for a prolonged back and forth over this.)

But I will say that I do like black women, and you have no proof otherwise.

You always claim you like black women but your thread history says otherwise.... therefore we call you a ? , I sincerely believe that my political and social beliefs are what is best for black people. I've heard it all before you have tried to explain yourself before both on how you feel about black women and how you feel about politics and it's the same typical leftist and anti-black nonsense that denies the real practical way to black empowerment
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I love you all.

joakim-noah-hair-2.jpg

no ?

#Vote4Bernie

Bernie Sanders would destroy the economy why in ? 's name can you people not understand that??? Sion broke the ? down already

Sion is Canadian
  • zzombie
    Options

I love you all.

joakim-noah-hair-2.jpg

no ?

#Vote4Bernie

Sion is Canadian

So what??? people all over the world are analyzing this election because what happens in America affects the whole world and the rules of economics and in same the world over.
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    riddlerap wrote: »

? the democrats I'll vote for whoever I wish because I am no slave to any political party or ideology

lol at an immigrant voting for the anti-immigrant party lmfao. lol at cruz and rubio coming from immigrant families and hating immigrants. lol at cruz being a birther but running from president even though he was born in canada. lol at black republikkkans. KYS ?

do they hate immigrants? or do they not condone people coming here illegally? im not sure you understand the difference.

anyone who votes against the dream act and calls it amnesty hates immigrants. anyone who intentionally prosecutes poor illegal immigrant employees while choosing not to prosecute rich illegal immigrant employers hates immigrants. anyone who thinks youre going to drive a bus around America and pick up 11 million immigrants hates immigrants and is an idiot to.

and btw I'm no fan of illegal immigration. they are taking jobs and lowering wages. with that said common sense and basic economics tells me that the illegal immigrant workers wouldn't be coming if the illegal immigrant employers werent hiring them. I'm tired of the illegals going to our schools, using or roads and going to our emergency rooms for free. but I understand that the best way to solve a problem is to attack the root cause and not the symptoms. until the racist, anti-immigrant, white supremacy party aka the GOP starts arresting rich white men for hiring poor illegal people of color, they can miss me with their anti-immigrant double talk ? .

lol at a man who admitted to hiring illegal immigrants running on an anti-illegal immigration platform. lol at the idiots who believe this ? . lol at the idiots who vote for trump solely on this issue. lol at the gop. lmfao at black republikkkans.
  • skpjr78
    Options

House ? you love the government because you are too weak to stand on your own black people have been voting for democrats for 40 years and have accomplished next to nothing that really matters. And in the next 40 years we will have nothing if we keep voting for the same kinds of people with the same kind of ideology.

lol at this simple minded ? thinking I'm a supporter of the democratic party. lol at this ? thinking the party of donnald trump gives a ? about his black ass. lol at this idiot considering voting for the birther in chief even though he was born in Canada. lol at a ? immigrant voting for the anti-immigrant party. kys uncle ruckus
  • zzombie
    Options

lol at this simple minded ? thinking I'm a supporter of the democratic party. lol at this ? thinking the party of donnald trump gives a ? about his black ass. lol at this idiot considering voting for the birther in chief even though he was born in Canada. lol at a ? immigrant voting for the anti-immigrant party. kys uncle ruckus

I don't care about political party but the republicans hate trump. You are a house ? and just because I don't want to stay in the democratic big house you hate me but I don't give a ? and I don't care about immigration policy it's not an issue that is important to me. You have the mind of a child

I don't care were he was born the same way did not give a ? about where Obama was born
  • skpjr78
    Options

Thomas sowell is a libertarian. people call you a ? because personal choices reveal the truth of your heart and you love white women more than you love the air

lol at ? on ? violence. lol at the immigrant ? spouting racist gop talking points without even knowing what they mean. lol at someone falling off the banana boat last Thursday and explaining the American body politic to me. lol at this ? talking about small government and not knowing what its really all about. lol at Stephen from candy land pushing for tax cuts and not understanding the politics they represent. i bet this boot licker loves reagan to. smmfh. this is what tax cuts and small government are all about.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_8E3ENrKrQ

lynch yourself chicken George. your time of toe tapping and tap dancing has passed.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That was brutal lol......
  • zzombie
    Options

lol at ? on ? violence. lol at the immigrant ? spouting racist gop talking points without even knowing what they mean. lol at someone falling off the banana boat last Thursday and explaining the American body politic to me. lol at this ? talking about small government and not knowing what its really all about. lol at Stephen from candy land pushing for tax cuts and not understanding the politics they represent. i bet this boot licker loves reagan to. smmfh. this is what tax cuts and small government are all about.

lynch yourself chicken George. your time of toe tapping and tap dancing has passed.

Listen you uneducated house ? I have been in America for over a decade and know more about American politics, histoy and economics than your black ass.

I know all about the southern strategy and I don't give a ? a smaller government means more money and freedom for me.
  • A Talented One
    Options

Listen you uneducated house ? I have been in America for over a decade and know more about American politics, histoy and economics than your black ass.

I know all about the southern strategy and I don't give a ? a smaller government means more money and freedom for me.

Just as a thought, you're in it for yourself instead of for race.
  • zzombie
    edited April 2016
    Options
    black people have been so programed that they hate any black person who does not agree with voting for the democrats... but it's okay I will take your hate because I know you don't know any better you are literally not smart enough to see how voting for the same political party for the last 40 years has destroyed you.

Look at any major city with a large black population and you will see the fruits of voting for the democrats like robots programmed to only pick on choice.
  • skpjr78
    edited April 2016
    Options

I don't care about political party but the republicans hate trump. You are a house ? and just because I don't want to stay in the democratic big house you hate me but I don't give a ? and I don't care about immigration policy it's not an issue that is important to me. You have the mind of a child

I don't care were he was born the same way did not give a ? about where Obama was born

lol at the republicans hate trump. this unapologetic bigot has won 19 out of 30 states and 48% of all republican delegates. if republicans hate him why is dominating the republican primaries???

lol at an immigrant not caring about immigrant policy. typical black republikkkan who climbs over the wall and breaks the ladder that was given to him so no one like him can climb that same wall. smmfh lynch yourself fiddler. you are a ? disgrace.
  • zzombie
    Options

Just as a thought, you're in it for yourself instead of for race.

what is good for me is good for the race we need to break away from the democrats and from leftism is general. we need to help black people cut their over reliance on government no government gives a ? about black people we have to be more economically and most important mentally self reliant.

things have to change we cannot stay this way, certain things are one the horizon that will only mean more hardship for black people.
  • zzombie
    Options

lol at the republicans hate trump. this unapologetic bigot has won 19 out of 30 states and 48% of all republican delegates. if republicans hate him why is dominating the republican primaries??? lmfao. lynch yourself fiddler

The republican party establishment hates trump you blithering idiot.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I have some conservative ideals, but the Republican Party is a total disgrace these days. They're obsessed with warmongering and their social and tax policies are still horrible after all these years. I'm not crazy about the Democratic Party either but they're better then the Republicans overall. That's one reason why Hillary is most likely gonna be the next prez, as flawed as she is in many ways, she doesn't sound as ridiculous as Ted Cruz or Trump sound these days.