Trump can't win

Options

Comments

• zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have some conservative ideals, but the Republican Party is a total disgrace these days. They're obsessed with warmongering and their social and tax policies are still horrible after all these years. I'm not crazy about the Democratic Party either but they're better then the Republicans overall. That's one reason why Hillary is most likely gonna be the next prez, as flawed as she is in many ways, she doesn't sound as ridiculous as Ted Cruz or Trump sound these days.

Hillary is just as much a war monger as ted would be
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    Who the ? else can I vote for???? I mean realistically

why don't you vote for a self induced bullet to the dome.....realistically
    tumblr_mf953p6mzm1s0u3odo1_r2_500.gif

? the democrats I'll vote for whoever I wish because I am no slave to any political party or ideology

You're an immigrant. Your opinions and views don't matter.

lol at an immigrant voting for the anti-immigrant party lmfao. lol at cruz and rubio coming from immigrant families and hating immigrants. lol at cruz being a birther but running from president even though he was born in canada. lol at black republikkkans. KYS ?

House ? you love the government because you are too weak to stand on your own black people have been voting for democrats for 40 years and have accomplished next to nothing that really matters. And in the next 40 years we will have nothing if we keep voting for the same kinds of people with the same kind of ideology.

lol at this simple minded ? thinking I'm a supporter of the democratic party. lol at this ? thinking the party of donnald trump gives a ? about his black ass. lol at this idiot considering voting for the birther in chief even though he was born in Canada. lol at a ? immigrant voting for the anti-immigrant party. kys uncle ruckus

I don't care about political party but the republicans hate trump. You are a house ? and just because I don't want to stay in the democratic big house you hate me but I don't give a ? and I don't care about immigration policy it's not an issue that is important to me. You have the mind of a child

I don't care were he was born the same way did not give a ? about where Obama was born

lol at the republicans hate trump. this unapologetic bigot has won 19 out of 30 states and 48% of all republican delegates. if republicans hate him why is dominating the republican primaries??? lmfao. lynch yourself fiddler

The republican party establishment hates trump you blithering idiot.

im going to ask you again fiddler if republicans hate trump why is he dominating the republican primaries??? ? ? wasn't even here during the raygun years but is gonna tell me about the politics of tax cuts. lol at me studying political science in college and taking political advice from someone who probably wasn't even in the country when adolf trump was firing lil john and meatloaf on the apprentice.

kys uncle ben. go find some shoes to polish and some white people to smile for.
  • zzombie
    Options

? the democrats I'll vote for whoever I wish because I am no slave to any political party or ideology

lol at an immigrant voting for the anti-immigrant party lmfao. lol at cruz and rubio coming from immigrant families and hating immigrants. lol at cruz being a birther but running from president even though he was born in canada. lol at black republikkkans. KYS ?

House ? you love the government because you are too weak to stand on your own black people have been voting for democrats for 40 years and have accomplished next to nothing that really matters. And in the next 40 years we will have nothing if we keep voting for the same kinds of people with the same kind of ideology.

lol at this simple minded ? thinking I'm a supporter of the democratic party. lol at this ? thinking the party of donnald trump gives a ? about his black ass. lol at this idiot considering voting for the birther in chief even though he was born in Canada. lol at a ? immigrant voting for the anti-immigrant party. kys uncle ruckus

I don't care about political party but the republicans hate trump. You are a house ? and just because I don't want to stay in the democratic big house you hate me but I don't give a ? and I don't care about immigration policy it's not an issue that is important to me. You have the mind of a child

I don't care were he was born the same way did not give a ? about where Obama was born

lol at the republicans hate trump. this unapologetic bigot has won 19 out of 30 states and 48% of all republican delegates. if republicans hate him why is dominating the republican primaries??? lmfao. lynch yourself fiddler

im going to ask you again fiddler if republicans hate trump why is he dominating the republican primaries??? ? ? wasn't even here during the raygun years but is gonna tell me about the politics of tax cuts. lol at me studying political science in college and taking political advice from someone who probably wasn't even in the country when adolf trump was firing lil john and meatloaf on the apprentice.

kys uncle ben. go find some shoes to polish and some white person to smile
    for.

THE REPUBLICAN PARTY ESTABLISMENT HATES TRUMP. I am self employed. who gives you a pay check every two weeks???
  • skpjr78
    Options

for.

THE REPUBLICAN PARTY ESTABLISMENT HATES TRUMP. I am self employed. who gives you a pay check every two weeks???

adolf trump has won 19 out of 30 gop primaries and 48% of all gop delegates. if republicans hate him so much why is dominating their primaries????? you still haven't answered that question step and fetch it.

lol at lil' black ? thinking he can buy or uncle tom his way into acceptance from the party of trump. michael steele, hermain cain and ben carson have all tried and failed. lol at this ? thinking he will be the magicl ? that can be accepted by the party of trump, david duke and cliven bundy. lynch yourself ? .
  • zzombie
    Options

for.

adolf trump has won 19 out of 30 gop primaries and 48% of all gop delegates. if republicans hate him so much why is dominating their primaries????? you still haven't answered that question step and fetch it.

lol at lil' black ? thinking he can buy or uncle tom his way into acceptance from the party of trump. michael steele, hermain cain and ben carson have all tried and failed. lol at this ? thinking he will be the magicl ? that can be accepted by the party of trump, david duke and cliven bundy. lynch yourself ? .

Maybe you are too dumb to understand me??? THE REPUBLICAN PARTY ESTABLISMENT HATES TRUMP they don't control who votes for trump. I don't give a ? about the acceptance of any political party I am not running for office but any politician that I feel serves my interest will get my vote unlike your house ? ass I have no loyalty to any political party. You ain't ? but a moon cricket you make a lot of noise but there isn't much thinking in your head

and you do know of course that bill Clinton has done more damage to black people than david duke??? like most stupid ? you don't think
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have some conservative ideals, but the Republican Party is a total disgrace these days. They're obsessed with warmongering and their social and tax policies are still horrible after all these years. I'm not crazy about the Democratic Party either but they're better then the Republicans overall. That's one reason why Hillary is most likely gonna be the next prez, as flawed as she is in many ways, she doesn't sound as ridiculous as Ted Cruz or Trump sound these days.

Hillary is just as much a war monger as ted would be

I would agree but Ted has hired a Bush official to help run his foreign policy. Even Hillary didn't do something that foolish, so it seems Ted seems sympathetic to the warmongering policies of GWB.
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    Also, Ted Cruz has suggested sending a lot more American troops into Iraq and Syria, even Hillary has said the region needs to be the ones doing that.
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    black people have been so programed that they hate any black person who does not agree with voting for the democrats... but it's okay I will take your hate because I know you don't know any better you are literally not smart enough to see how voting for the same political party for the last 40 years has destroyed you.

Look at any major city with a large black population and you will see the fruits of voting for the democrats like robots programmed to only pick on choice.

You don't know what you're talking about. If there is anything wrong with the Democratic party, it is that it is not left-wing enough. Things certainly would have been worse but for Democratic administrations and policies. Yes, Democratic policies have not been a panacea, but Republican ones would have been worse. Take affirmative action. This is am imperfect policy; among other things, it mainly helps the black middle class, not the poor. There was reason to doubt, from the very beginning, whether it would have the kind of impact that some were hoping for. But it has still helped. What stymied black progress the last 40 years, at bottom, is a combination of the effects of past racism, continuing racism and white recalcitrance and ambivalence and the effects of these on politics.

So criticizing the Democratic party with a view to promoting the the Republican party or conservativism more generally makes little sense. The Republican party wouldn't even fully enforce anti-discrimination laws.
  • zzombie
    Options
    Also, Ted Cruz has suggested sending a lot more American troops into Iraq and Syria, even Hillary has said the region needs to be the ones doing that.

WELL if the war is important to you then I suggest you pick Hillary over ted

but like I've always said I support more troops on the ground so him sending more troops to Iraq is just fine with me.
  • kingblaze84
    Options

but like I've always said I support more troops on the ground so him sending more troops to Iraq is just fine with me.

Okay, so you're officially going for Cruz?
  • zzombie
    Options
    black people have been so programed that they hate any black person who does not agree with voting for the democrats... but it's okay I will take your hate because I know you don't know any better you are literally not smart enough to see how voting for the same political party for the last 40 years has destroyed you.

Look at any major city with a large black population and you will see the fruits of voting for the democrats like robots programmed to only pick on choice.

You don't know what you're talking about. If there is anything wrong with the Democratic party, it is that it is not left-wing enough. Things certainly would have been worse but for Democratic administrations and policies. Yes, Democratic policies have not been a panacea, but Republican ones would have been worse. Take affirmative action. This is am imperfect policy; among other things, it mainly helps the black middle class, not the poor. There was reason to doubt, from the very beginning, whether it would have the kind of impact that some were hoping for. But it has still helped. What stymied black progress the last 40 years, at bottom, is a combination of the effects of past racism, continuing racism and white recalcitrance and ambivalence.

So criticizing the Democratic party with a view to promoting the the Republican party or conservativism more generally makes little sense. The Republican party wouldn't even fully enforce anti-discrimination laws.

I don't agree with leftism as it goes against my principles and has produced mostly suffering for black people it destroyed the black family and promotes degeneracy it supports a view of the world that is in contradiction to black people being self reliant, it teaches that the way to solve problems is to turn to government for help instead of taking care of yourself and taking responsibility; you turn to government. It supports feminism and feminism has created all the fat trashy black women you hate so much.

affirmative actions helps white women more than it does black people.
  • zzombie
    Options

No, and I don't really prefer him but if I have no choice it will be him . If through whatever horrible event Bernie sanders beats Hillary then I will vote for ted. The war is not the most important issue for me
  • skpjr78
    edited April 2016
    Options

for.

Maybe you are too dumb to understand me??? THE REPUBLICAN PARTY ESTABLISMENT HATES TRUMP they don't control who votes for trump. I don't give a ? about the acceptance of any political party I am not running for office but any politician that I feel serves my interest will get my vote unlike your house ? ass I have no loyalty to any political party. You ain't ? but a moon cricket you make a lot of noise but there isn't much thinking in your head

and you do know of course that bill Clinton has done more damage to black people than david duke??? like most stupid ? you don't think

the republikkkan "establishment" aint voting the racist ass gop base is. there is no doubt who the masses of the racist republikkkan base has overwhelmingly voted for. adolph trump has 2 million more votes than his nearest competitor. if republikkkan primary voters aren't voting for him who the ? is ? ????

lol at the gop establishment hates trump. they loved his ignorant ass when he was going across the country calling the president of the united states an illegal immigrant. no one in the republican establishment stood up to stop him. lol at a black republikkkan thinking the gop frontrunner who wouldn't disavow the endorsement of david duke telling me anything. the #3 person in the house (steve scalise - la) called himself david duke without the baggage and you support his party and his policies. you are a ? disgrace.
  • zzombie
    Options
    I don't like the Clinton tax plan and I hate her social policies I am also not too happy about her foreign policy either but I can live with it. immigration I don't care about
  • kingblaze84
    edited April 2016
    Options

No, and I don't really prefer him but if I have no choice it will be him . If through whatever horrible event Bernie sanders beats Hillary then I will vote for ted. The war is not the most important issue for me

Cruz likely is still gonna lose the nomination though, Trump has big leads in the remaining states aside from Wisconsin. Are you willing to vote for him over Hillary?
  • zzombie
    Options

for.

the republikkkan "establishment" aint voting the racist ass gop base is. there is no doubt who the masses of the racist republikkkan base has overwhelmingly voted for. adolph trump has 2 million more votes than his nearest competitor. if republikkkan primary voters aren't voting for him who the ? is ? ????

lol at the gop establishment hates trump. they loved his ignorant ass when he was going across the country calling the president of the united states an illegal immigrant. no one in the republican establishment stood up to stop him. lol at a black republikkkan thinking the gop frontrunner who wouldn't disavow the endorsement of david duke telling me anything. the #3 person in the house (steve scalise - la) called himself david duke without the baggage and you support his party and his policies. you are a ? disgrace.

This ? is a dunce. I talk about the republican establishment he's talking about the base what this dunce does not understand is that while the republican base is vocal with there racism the democratic base is largely silent about it's racism but keep mistaking silence for love. This dunce went from TED TO TRUMP but I never said ? about trump

I AM not a republican and even if I was I would not support trump.
  • zzombie
    Options

Cruz likely is still gonna lose the nomination though, Trump has big leads in the remaining states aside from Wisconsin. Are you willing to vote for him over Hillary?

If trump wins I either won't be voting or I will be voting for Hillary. A trump presidency would be better for my bank accounts but he would most likely ? the country up so much that it just won't be worth it.
  • skpjr78
    edited April 2016
    Options

for.

This ? is a dunce. I talk about the republican establishment he's talking about the base what this dunce does not understand is that while the republican base is vocal with there racism the democratic base is largely silent about it's racism but keep mistaking silence for love. This dunce went from TED TO TRUMP but I never said ? about trump

lol at thinking the so called gop "establishment" has more power than the masses of racist gop bigots that are actually casting ballots. lol at this ? admitting that "the republican base is vocal with there racism" and him still wanting to be apart of it. smmfgdmfh.

lol at this clown thinking I'm a democratic party supporter. lol at this trained monkey thinking there is any difference between cruz and trump. one guy wants to violate the constitution by preventing people from entering the country based on their religion and the other guy wants to take racial profile a step further and profile people and their neighborhoods based on their religion. lol at this fool thinking cruz is anything other than trump with a slight tan. foh. you sambos are a disgrace
  • zzombie
    Options

for.

lol at thinking the so called gop "establishment" has more power than the masses of racist gop bigots that are actually casting ballots. lol at this ? admitting that "the republican base is vocal with there racism" and him still wanting to be apart of it. smmfgdmfh.

lol at this clown thinking I'm a democratic party supporter. lol at this trained monkey thinking there is any difference between cruz and trump. one guy wants to violate the constitution by preventing people from entering the country based on their religion and the other guy wants to take racial profile a step further and profile people and their neighborhoods based on their religion. lol at this fool thinking cruz is anything other than trump with a slight tan. foh. you sambos are a disgrace

HOUSE ? are you done ???? are you going to say anything even close to intelligent anytime soon???
  • skpjr78
    edited April 2016
    Options

for.

HOUSE ? are you done ???? are you going to say anything even close to intelligent anytime soon???

? getting in his feelings b/c he got caught admitting that even though "the republican base is vocal with there racism " he still wants to be a part of it. lol at this ? finally admitting out loud what we already knew. lol at this real life clayton bixby. kys ?
    clayton-bigsby-chappelle.jpg?w=650
  • zzombie
    edited April 2016
    Options

for.

? getting in his feelings b/c he got caught admitting that even though "the republican base is vocal with there racism " he still wants to be a part of it. lol at this ? finally admitting out loud what we already knew. lol at this real life clayton bixby. kys uncle ruckus

You can repeat a lie one million times it still won't be true
  • skpjr78
    Options

for.

? getting in his feelings b/c he got caught admitting that even though "the republican base is vocal with there racism " he still wants to be a part of it. lol at this ? finally admitting out loud what we already knew. lol at this real life clayton bixby. kys uncle ruckus

did you or did you not say "the republican base is vocal with there racism "? did you or do not say that you would vote for cruz in the general election if he wins the republican nomination?
  • zzombie
    Options

for.

did you or did you not say "the republican base is vocal with there racism "? did you or do not say that you would vote for cruz in the general election if he wins the republican nomination?

DID YOU or did you not read what else I said???? you are selective reading because you believe all black people should see politics the way you want them too and because I don't agree with you you are ranting like a ? madman calling me all kinds of names because I don't want to vote for a democrat you only proved me correct.

you don't have to be a republican to vote for a republican in the last election I voted for Obama.
  • skpjr78
    edited April 2016
    Options

DID YOU or did you not read what else I said???? you are selective reading because you believe all black people should see politics the way you want them too and because I don't agree with you you are ranting like a ? madman calling me all kinds of names because I don't want to vote for a democrat you only proved me correct.

you don't have to be a republican to vote for a republican in the last election I voted for Obama.

you didn't answer my question chicken George so i'll ask it again.

did you or did you not say "the republican base is vocal with there racism "? did you or do not say that you would vote for cruz in the general election if he wins the republican nomination? its a simple yes or no question.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gatdayum
    U ? go yo ? to sleep