Reason Interview: genocidecutter

Options
5th Letter
5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
5th Letter- Where are you from?

genocidecutter- Columbia, South Carolina. Northeast Columbia to be exact. 40 minutes from the state house where the whole confederate flag outrage went down.

5th Letter- If you don't mind answering what do you do for a living?

genocidecutter- Now you I like to keep a low profile lets just say I get by and then some. Im am currently trying to become a pro wrestler or make a career in the FGC(Fighting Game Community)
or I might become a comic book artist(art is a huge passion of my btw). Hell I might get into a studio and put out a mixtape for the ? of it

5th Letter- You have aspirations of being a wrestler so who are your influences and who are you trying to patent your game after?

genocidecutter- I was always a huge fan Rob Van Dam growing up. Im also a pretty big fan of Great Muta and Jack Evans.

5th Letter- Where are you now in your potential career paths? Are you in the Indy scene or are you training? Are you working in the comic field in some capacity?

genocidecutter- Im still basic planning of both fields at the moment. That will change next year

5th Letter- You're going to start training next year?

genocidecutter- Yep!

5th Letter- What made you decide to get into art?

genocidecutter- I was drawing in class when I was in school even when I wasn't in art class. The ability to take things from my mind and put it on paper was always fascinating to me. It was also a great way to pass time.

5th Letter- Can you draw do you have anything out?

genocidecutter- Yes I can as matter of fact heres a sketch of Vi from League of Legends(Great game btw)
5fhwqv.jpg
I got plenty more sketches I can upload as well

5th Letter- How did you get into hip hop?

genocidecutter- Simple its all my family ever listened to. Every car trip we ever had it as on the hip-hop station.

5th Letter- Who are your favorite rappers?

genocidecutter- Oh boy where do I began. Insane Clown Posse(Violent J is top ten dead or alive serouilsy his pen game is unmatched), Tech N9ne, Esham, Razakel, Twisted Insane(stop sleeping on him reason ), Big L, Big Pun
Three Six Mafia/Da Mafia 6ix, Twiztid, Scarface, Tupac, Seed of 6ix, Brotha Lynch Hung, Necro. I could go on and on but I'll keep short and simple

5th Letter- How did you get into ICP and rappers of their kind?

genocidecutter- It was around 2007 I didn't like the direction mainstream rap was going and wanted something new. A friend of my introduced me to Tech N9ne and it just went on from there.

5th Letter- When did you officially become a juggalo?

genocidecutter- 2007 and Imma be down with clown till Im dead in the ground.

5th Letter- Were you judged differently for being into those kinds of artists?

genocidecutter- Simple Im not a sheep. I've never been the kind of person to do things because other people do them. I'd rather leader than a follower.

5th Letter- What was your issues with mainstream hip hop?

genocidecutter- The lack of originality and supar lyricism. Most mainstream rap fans have an adhd attention span. You can totally copy another rappers style, give no credit to them and people will think its totally original(Looking at you Migos) And don't get me started on Young Thug and french Montana.

Comments

• yahwehprofet
    yahwehprofet Members Posts: 976 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Goat cuz genocide listens to immortal tech.... @genocidecutter have you seen immortals DVD??
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    guy is still in his feelings for all the times I've destroyed his life

but wrestling, video games, and icp....that's a sad existence
  • bkzlostchild
    bkzlostchild Members Posts: 651 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    @genocidecutter is a cool dude. I cant rock with ICP ? but dude was repping that King of Fighters series, which is one of my favorite games

yall ? are heartless lmao
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rubixcuban wrote: »
    lol that drawing made me laugh out loud. ? lol that was woat

It was something I whipped together a long time ago.
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Genocidecutter my ? !! The in-depth knowledge of the FGC makes sense now. We used to play on GGPO and run classics like KOF and other games. We also used to play Tekken religiously. Geno a cool ? to me and also held down the PPM especially with the PPM interviews - he was actually the one who came up with the idea and got the girls in the first place. He's a great guy, folks don't like him cuz he's different and don't like what everyone likes so I respect it :+1: . Man I need to find the time for the PPM interviews and get them rolling again. Good interview and keep it going @5th Letter this was a good read, gonna be dope to see who you interview next :+1:

Show these ? my credentials
  • lordstanley
    lordstanley Members Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know acouple juggaloes and even they don't try to pretend like violent j got any kinda legitimate mic skills..Much less top ten d.o.a. but he's entitled to his opinion
  • FishNChips
    FishNChips Members Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think ICP and all that horrorcore is complete ? but this is the funniest interview so far.
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cool interview genocide but bruh you lost me when you gave you reasons for getting into icp. But salute to you for having passion and following your dreams even though they not traditional.