Reason Interview: genocidecutter

Options

Comments

• water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @genocidecutter

Career wise go for your 'dreams' breda, fck what anyone says give it ago because when you get 'older' and realise you didnt give it ago you will probably regret it...
  • EyeofAsaru
    EyeofAsaru Members Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    FishNChips wrote: »
    EyeofAsaru wrote: »
    ? eye don't care lol

Eye'mma continue doing what eye do and if you don't like it then ? you and your wave...Eye got my own wave ? ..

Ol ? cheerio tea time sipping British ? can think what they want..

Like eye value the opinions of a person who calls cigarettes "? " and whose flag looks like a ? pride parade flag...Better get your stank French bread eating ass out my face

Psuedo deez nutz

eye see eye stirred something up in you

eye suggest you search within yourself and find your third eye, and then

get down with the clown

Bruh

You call people "? "...lol ? ..dawgs is you serious?

Gtfoh you garlic toast London sewer rat smelling ass ?

Austin powers can't ? with Asaru(Osirius)..

One of the golden lessons of higher level spirituality is the art of emotional detachment from lower thought forms that serve no purpose...You one of those thought forms ?

Eye suggest you try someone else...

FishNchips huh? You must be ? ....Are u a girl?
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's too early for all of this ? lol.

Much respect to @genocidecutter ! We used to beef a lil but over time respected each other music taste haha
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • grYmes
    grYmes Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Seeing someone that comfortable in their own skin is a breath of fresh air. No matter how much I don't like ICP. @genocidecutter you go for yours in whatever you wanna do my ? . I've been boxing in my spare time in hopes I can get a few fights in before I get out the Navy. Maybe try to go pro, who knows. Just stay motivated.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    ? trying to be the black doink the clown
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A genocide interview but no mention of how he was blowing up ? ' inboxes a few years ago whenever we would say ICP and Razkael sucks?

No mention of his biggest enemy @Michael_Malice ?

And stop lying genocide everyone knows that other account was your alias.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    I did ask him just not specifically about blowing up inboxes.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread is going to end up in a PSA about Cyber Bullying lmao
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Top 10 thread of 2016
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

xol3b4.png

Nah this ? hilarious fam
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shout out genocide
  • psychobutcher
    psychobutcher Members Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BobOblah wrote: »
    This thread is going to end up in a PSA about Cyber Bullying lmao

True we should stop clowning genocides art, to be safe

kgv8t92sc96x.jpeg

That window licking ? was home schooled. There's no way he wouldn't have been bullied to the point of mass murder if he attended a normal high school.
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at you bumping this thread and still trying to roast me with them corny ass jokes.
  • psychobutcher
    Options
    ? , I ain't bump ? . Everyone is laughing at you so of course ? corny to you, ? . You like horrorcore, your opinion on normal people ? doesn't matter.
  • genocidecutter
    Options
    ? , I ain't bump ? . Everyone is laughing at you so of course ? corny to you, ? . You like horrorcore, your opinion on normal people ? doesn't matter.

? please noone finds your lames ass jokes funny except you, bck145(you) and ASAP Rocky's ? strap sniffer Babaaa.
  • genocidecutter
    Options
    and Im still waiting for you to reply back to my thread
    community.allhiphop.com/discussion/490815/fgc-fighting-game-community-appreciation-thread#latest

Of course you know better than to come in that thread with them tired jokes.
  • psychobutcher
    Options

? please noone finds your lames ass jokes funny except you, bck145(you) and ASAP Rocky's ? strap sniffer Babaaa.

You're a delusional ? . Your posts are the IC equivalent of a kid sticking her fingers in her ears to avoid bad news.
  • genocidecutter
    edited June 2016
    Options

You're a delusional ? . Your posts are the IC equivalent of a kid sticking her fingers in her ears to avoid bad news.

And you're 14 year old who gets bullied in school so you spend you time online talking ? to feel good about yourself FACT!
  • psychobutcher
    Options
    and Im still waiting for you to reply back to my thread
    community.allhiphop.com/discussion/490815/fgc-fighting-game-community-appreciation-thread#latest

Of course you know better than to come in that thread with them tired jokes.

What the ? does your silly ass video game obsession have to do with me? I'm still waiting for you to say or do anything remotely close to an adult. Waiting on that passport pic, Simple Jack.