Birdman Tries To Check Charlamagne/ Birdman Drops Video For "Respek"

Options

Comments

• aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    Maybe if birdman was paying his artists and treating his artists right, he would get more respect

None of them CEO's pay... word to puffy.. just funny how the perspectives change when its baby. Wayne shouldn't have signed its his own fault
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How you can expect people to "respect your name".. When you have a bunch of coonish tats on your face plus dragon ball star tattoos on your head...

one Youtube comment said "Why does he have a grocery list tatted on his face ?"
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bwaaaaa these respeck memes gotta ? dyin'
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So all in all we know that Baby is still a ? and the legit question of "What's the problem?" was never answered. Everyone knows he doesn't pay his artists and Wayne is publicly known to have sued his ass for money that he's owed. That's on him to be a man and tell the truth as to why he is nothing but a manipulative cheap dirtbag.
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Birdman is a muthafuckin idiot. Idiots don't deserve respek.
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Bunch of ? ? in this thread.

CTG baited Birdman and he did nothing but throw a hoe strop and leave...

Not even gonna say anything about showing up to the studio with 7 ? to threaten 2 ? and ? .

Nothing wrong with what C said...it's his ? job to say the ? we ALL are thinking.

I don´t think its his job to be disrespectful, at the end of the day we dealing with real people here, and yo boy himself says you can´t control how someone is going to react and he can be mad disrespectful and that isn´t part of his job, he does it for attention and ratings, so he needs to be ready for the consequences too.

yes it is...

It's his job to say the uncomfortable things that need to be said...call it disrespect if you like...he's a mediator between the artists and the fan.

Ross was disrespectful. He been here half the time Birdman has.

CTG is literally a narrator for the people.

smh@ how much the standards and ethics have been lowered and abandoned for the sake of entertainment...

I don´t know any job where its a duty to be disrespectful and damage someone´s image and brand and where that is cool with ppl, Im not a fan and he def ain´t my narrator or representative, maybe for the ill educated and ignorant, but I opt for more coherent and ethical style of journalism, then again what they do clearly isn´t journalism either...on that note, I´ll be moving on.

Carry on tho. Enjoy

Baby damaged his own image and brand by not paying ppl. Are we supposed to pretend a different reality exists when he is in the room with his goons?
  • FishNChips
    FishNChips Members Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm waiting for that arms crossed part to become a gif

VcbewD0.gif
  • scrapper1
    scrapper1 Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Master P is somewhere laughing his ass off right now thinking "Them ? couldn't son Charlemagne like I did" *eats gumbo*
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Maybe if birdman was paying his artists and treating his artists right, he would get more respect

None of them CEO's pay... word to puffy.. just funny how the perspectives change when its baby. Wayne shouldn't have signed its his own fault

T.I and Jay-Z pay so does nas and diddy has paid people birdman not so much
    An u gotta look at who he does it to he did it to his own people folks he suppouse to be cool with folks he call his family
    He damn near raised Wayne and this how u treat the man who's stood with u through thick and thin
    Stop trying to defend a snake bro

TI dont let no artist shine....u see how Jay did folk at Def Jam? LL still mad... either u wont get paid ur worth cuz they job is to make money off u or u get held back. All dem ? ? . SInce its Baby yall like to have fake outrage.... when Biggie and Pac were getting ripped off. A ? gonna do to u what u let them do to u. Wayne coulda left or got his business right when he saw how Baby did the Hot Boys and Manny and everyone else. He coulda signed to Jay when he offerend him that my bottom grill cost more than that deal.... No sympathy
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    lmaoooo this ? hilarious
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »
    detcatinva wrote: »
    damn I see my shorty over there at the 2:07 mark with the big hair to the left. we went to college together. she used to party with me and my boys. mad cool doing her thing

@detcatinva she bad

@MR.CJ

I went to hampton U already know what it's like there

Y'all some rich kids though lol
This discussion has been closed.