Birdman Tries To Check Charlamagne/ Birdman Drops Video For "Respek"

Options

Comments

• SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Muhannad wrote: »
    I know I'm late but this was real unprofessional of Baby. He lied by acting like he was coming there to do an interview and when he got there he just tried to intimidate them and get 'em told. Ain't this guy a little old to act like this anyway? He acted n*ggerish. lol @ This WWE sh*t. K. Michelle did something similar.

On a different note. Ya'll know this rarely happens with a white radiohosts. Howard Stern been talking sh*t about blacks for decades. Rush Limbaugh built his platform on talking trash about certain minorities. These black entertainers will mostly go after other blacks. This sh*t is corny.

Not sure about limbaugh, but people... whether black, white, asain, etc have def gone at and threatened howard stern before for his antics.
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Ok this is what I do not understand . Birdman was NOT wrong for it. You know if any nicca takes shots at you the way CTG takes shots at him niccas would step to them. If I'm addressing you why pull another nicca name out . That's how ? . That's like some ? stepping to me then I say yo you ain't say that too my brother.

Charlamagne was saying what everyone on the IC and in the business says. Jay-z said something about him, Pusha said something about him, Trick and Ross has said something about him. All those dudes are his peers, Charlamagne aint. Charlamagne is a radio jockey, it's his job to ask the tough questions and spark controversy.

That's fine to repeat what someone say but there's always consequences to your actions or words. Some of you guys don't get it.
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    Options
    Ok this is what I do not understand . Birdman was NOT wrong for it. You know if any nicca takes shots at you the way CTG takes shots at him niccas would step to them. If I'm addressing you why pull another nicca name out . That's how ? . That's like some ? stepping to me then I say yo you ain't say that too my brother.

Charlamagne was saying what everyone on the IC and in the business says. Jay-z said something about him, Pusha said something about him, Trick and Ross has said something about him. All those dudes are his peers, Charlamagne aint. Charlamagne is a radio jockey, it's his job to ask the tough questions and spark controversy.

And Charlemagne is his peer . Your in the industry of music. You gassed off the ? cuh.
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You'd have a point if they were on the streets. At the end of the day they're doing their jobs in a (semi-) corporate environment. That even goes for Birdman. Street rules shouldn't apply in this situation. It's just entertainment at the end of the day. Why do n*ggas always act like they have to incorporate streetrules into it?

Like I said before. You rarely see these black entertainers go after non-blacks who "talk sh*t" about them. They know who to step to like that. Ross was an exception when he had his entourage put hands on Vlad, but other than that I can't name too many instances of black entertainers stepping to non-blacks in entertainment.

Put it like this. If Bill O'Reilly or Rush would say something worse than CtG said about Birdman, Birdman would just play it off. They only bring that bravado to black entertainers...
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    Options
    You'd have a point if they were on the streets. At the end of the day they're doing their jobs in a (semi-) corporate environment. That even goes for Birdman. Street rules shouldn't apply in this situation. It's just entertainment at the end of the day. Why do n*ggas always act like they have to incorporate streetrules into it?

Like I said before. You rarely see these black entertainers go after non-blacks who "talk sh*t" about them. They know who to step to like that. Ross was an exception when he had his entourage put hands on Vlad, but other than that I can't name too many instances of black entertainers stepping to non-blacks in entertainment.

Put it like this. If Bill O'Reilly or Rush would say something worse than CtG said about Birdman, Birdman would just play it off. They only bring that bravado to black entertainers...

Brah there is a thin line between the industry and the streets. And why would bill Reilly or a tone in the industry be interviewing him? Stop using hypotheticals
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Post a 4min clip of Bill slandering Birdman like the one of Charlemagne that was posted earlier

If not save that black power ?

We talking what is and you wanna use hypotheticals, that's cause you know better
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options

And Charlemagne is his peer . Your in the industry of music. You gassed off the ? cuh.

OK fine. Why the ? did Birdman need 7 ? with him to confront Charlamagne then?

If Birdman was really a gangster he would of went to the Breakfast Club alone and pop off like that.
  • MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yF7jXt2TSpM

So Birdbrain did interview w/ Angie Martinez because she 'respecks his name'.. Smh @ that real sus ass ? sitting next Birdbrain staring @ him...

That's that Ralo dude out of ATL,he said in a interview he shot at Thugga back in the days.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmSh5YTRpHo
    Birdman To Angie Martinez: I Trust You Because You Respect Me

• D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This Charlamagne must've been out sicc when Gucci was there

Charlemagne picks and chooses who he ? with... he know Gucci the type of ? that would smack him on camera and go to jail without a care in the world...

Exactly! I'll never forget that interview or the one with Game when the ? with Jimmy Henchman went down. Game said anybody that disrespects Henchman will get his ass beat and C was quiet for pretty much the whole interview lol
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    Options
    damn you niccas win.. I can't debate with niccas about real nicca ? . It's not possible !!
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ya'll acting like Birdman can give someone a fair one. Like he would square up one on one. He one of them pay ? to do his ? work type ? . I bet money Charlamagne would probably whip his ass one on one.

Just like how you squared up with them ? that ran a train on your girl right?

I apologize, that last comment was hoe-ish of me

Whats the story behind this?

I dont really even know, just some old ? from akadonkey
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

OK fine. Why the ? did Birdman need 7 ? with him to confront Charlamagne then?

If Birdman was really a gangster he would of went to the Breakfast Club alone and pop off like that.

That's how the ? move. He brought those same 7 ? to the Angie Martinez interview
    Stiff wrote: »

Brah there is a thin line between the industry and the streets. And why would bill Reilly or a tone in the industry be interviewing him? Stop using hypotheticals

Aite then but if C been talking ? and Trick Daddy been talking ? and rick ross been talking ? ....

You and the 2 self-proclaimed goons/real ? who've been talking ? live in the same city

Why hop on a plane to fly to the other side of the country to confront the one who's harmless who's been talking ? ? ? hate charlamagne so gonna give Birdman a pass on that?

Ross called Birdman a ? and said that Birdman KNOWS how MMG gets down
    Trick Daddy said Birdman was out here trying to be a girlfriend

Charlamagne talks ? but hasn't said anything close to that level of disrespect...did those 2 get the respek speech?

Why in the ? do yall ? keep bringing Trick and Ross into this? Birdman a g, that ? will address the situation with them face to face just like he did with Charlamagne

besides you don't even know whether or not those men already discussed, met up or squashed that ? .

It's so weird to see how comfortable yall are gossiping about situations you don't know the ins and outs of. Even when I said that ? to Usmarin3, I said it intentionally to sound like a hoe ? because that's the same time of ? him and you all are cosigning with CthaGod's antics.
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

But the thing is BIRDMAN AINT DO ? he came with a bunch of ? tryin to intimidate someone and it didn't work. It ain't like they was beggin or cryin sayin oh we sorry so what birdman really do
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know I'm late but this was real unprofessional of Baby. He lied by acting like he was coming there to do an interview and when he got there he just tried to intimidate them and get 'em told. Ain't this guy a little old to act like this anyway? He acted n*ggerish. lol @ This WWE sh*t. K. Michelle did something similar.

On a different note. Ya'll know this rarely happens with a white radiohosts. Howard Stern been talking sh*t about blacks for decades. Rush Limbaugh built his platform on talking trash about certain minorities. These black entertainers will mostly go after other blacks. This sh*t is corny.

Not sure about limbaugh, but people... whether black, white, asain, etc have def gone at and threatened howard stern before for his antics.

Ice T for one has gone at Stern.
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »

But the thing is BIRDMAN AINT DO ? he came with a bunch of ? tryin to intimidate someone and it didn't work. It ain't like they was beggin or cryin sayin oh we sorry so what birdman really do

No he voiced his opinion about his name being slandered . You can report the news without clowning. You know how they respected master p even though he has done shady biz too. Same thing applies. You cannot talk ? and think it's okay. Like I respect CTG by living by his words. Also there's always the flip side of the coin. Example. You can say anything about me in context. Like I did this or that and I can live with it. But when you talk slanderous it's a difference . you seem very reasonable so you could at least understand the otherside. If I was bird I opulent have even went cause it's a lose lose situation.
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What he did was a coward move. Point blank
This discussion has been closed.