edited April 2016
    Options
    Qiv_Owan wrote: »
    FishNChips wrote: »
    w0vcrlma8rgi.jpeg
    aob0pl7r1guw.jpeg
    p90dhvw0jfn3.jpeg

Everybody know those Cs was for Cash Money and they threw that up wit all rags

Trick Daddy said he used to be crip, now he wanna be blood. and he wanna be girlfriend. im jus sayin

Ross too

On his first video on that Trina feature..."let me put the cris in the game now/ let me put the crip in the game now"

? do that ? a lot

In florida crip means fire weed
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    This ? will never get old lol
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    w0vcrlma8rgi.jpeg
    aob0pl7r1guw.jpeg
    p90dhvw0jfn3.jpeg

That pic in particular..he was shouting out the calliope projects..that's what the C was for
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    FishNChips wrote: »
    w0vcrlma8rgi.jpeg
    aob0pl7r1guw.jpeg
    p90dhvw0jfn3.jpeg

Trick Daddy said he used to be crip, now he wanna be blood. and he wanna be girlfriend. im jus sayin

Ross too

On his first video on that Trina feature..."let me put the cris in the game now/ let me put the crip in the game now"

? do that ? a lot

In florida crip means fire weed

Lol they don't know bout crippy
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turk said on of baby's mottos is " how much you love me ? " , those lost ? out to prove they love for baby
  • esco soprano
    esco soprano Members Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    48 year old spontaneous "blood" put some respek on that son.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yF7jXt2TSpM

So Birdbrain did interview w/ Angie Martinez because she 'respecks his name'.. Smh @ that real sus ass ? sitting next Birdbrain staring @ him...

Highlights...
    Birdman To Angie Martinez: I Trust You Because You Respect Me

1) How learning about the bible while locked up at 16-years-old gave him a different outlook on life and helped him turn his own life around. "When I was incarcerated I learned about ? ..It was my first time reading the bible...I changed as a person, I was really young and wild."

2) Minister Farrakhan is one his mentors. The minister even blessed Stunna's Miami home while his kids and brother were present. "That's somebody I have the upmost respect for" he says about Minister Farrakhan.

3) His mother died when he was only 2-years-old and his dad died when he was 5-years old. "I lost my whole family...I was raised with no parents".

4) Birdman lived in a boys home for years after his parents died and until his stepmother picked him up at 10-years-old.

5) Stunna lived in Canada for several years, yet has never told Drake about this.

6) Baby has a hatred toward men's suits due to him wearing them to so many funerals of people that he loved.

7) He's infatuated with walking around with large amounts of money since he became a millionaire. "It was like a dreams come true."

8) The fact that he's never loved a woman enough for her to hurt him. "I love what I do more than I love a woman."

9) That he sleeps with three guns in his bedroom with one being under his pillow.

10) NY artists that he likes? Maino and Uncle Murda + that 50 Cent's 'I'm The Man' is his favorite song right now.

Great interview , glad he cleared the air.
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Ya'll acting like Birdman can give someone a fair one. Like he would square up one on one. He one of them pay ? to do his ? work type ? . I bet money Charlamagne would probably whip his ass one on one.

Just like how you squared up with them ? that ran a train on your girl right?

I apologize, that last comment was hoe-ish of me

ROFLMAO
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    Lmao this one is great

ROFL
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    What about Envy scary ass over there on his mickey facts ? head down,stomach full of moths, trying to merge into the computer screen like the maxtrix tryin to get out of the heat of the moment. That ? was over there checking junk mail and trying to install Real Player 3 anything to keep from directly looking at birdman

Lmao
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No matter what the situation, or the circumstances if you about that life it's going to happen wherever you spot the ? that got it on him. Interviews, clubs, baby shower, presidential polling places, chikfila drive through, it don't matter. If Birdman really wanted a issue it would have been one. He tried to let everyone know that he is still 'Tony Montana' by acting out on camera. And he still playing in the streets with ? ass shooters that blink everytime they fire their gun. That ? a cheapskate. Put 35k up and hire a ? that did a couple tours in iraq.
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    KINGEC wrote: »

Lmao @ the akademiks part
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    TayGettem wrote: »
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    This Charlamagne must've been out sicc when Gucci was there

And master P

He respects P... he dont respect birdman... he calls him one of the worst rappers of all time..

U and i both know what baby can have done to him... but pleas will get copped.... it's all fun and games and jokes til ignorance takes over. Esp when one feels embarrassed or played

What can he have done to him? something ? ?

Just stop homie.... baby got bodies.... is known for putting money on folk head but u wanna play the internet joke game.

@aneed123
    Who he put money on we need names

It's 2 NO rappers that it's confirmed, but I ain't the one to incriminate, gotta do your googles boss

Lol if it can be googled then it's already rumored public knowledge
    Y'all cats really don't know what incriminating is smh

Im not the type of ? to put another ? dirt out there Just listen to made man by BG

? classic...Beatrice kilt that verse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vAItnisyXA
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This Charlamagne must've been out sicc when Gucci was there

And master P

He respects P... he dont respect birdman... he calls him one of the worst rappers of all time..

U and i both know what baby can have done to him... but pleas will get copped.... it's all fun and games and jokes til ignorance takes over. Esp when one feels embarrassed or played

What can he have done to him? something ? ?

Just stop homie.... baby got bodies.... is known for putting money on folk head but u wanna play the internet joke game.

@aneed123
    Who he put money on we need names

Come on homie... did u listen to any old cash money ? ? Do u not know what happened with unlv? I'm not finna explain this to u.
  • eternal soldier
    eternal soldier Members Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KNiGHTS wrote: »
    I can't be the only one that heard all that quivering in his voice. I'd love if Slim came through, the cameras go out on the show for like five minutes as soon as he sits down and nods, they cut back on five minutes later, and CTG and Envy like, "Yeah, we appreciate your for stopping by, Mr. Williams, Sir. We apologize for the misunderstanding." Yee just sitting in the corner sniffling.

? will never know what he said. He didn't come with an entourage or anything but a 99 Motorola Flip phone. ? would be legendary.

I am convince that he's possessed by an entity who embodies as Ronald "Slim" Willams. There's no other way around it.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The thing is is that the world don't move how baby's world used to move
    You tell a ? to respect your name and that's that on that
    Wasn't no memes, parody videos or lil goofy ? dropping 20 jokes in 1 minute and 36 seconds
    But everybody got access to everything now and everybody got a voice
    Everybody think they DC young fly or some ?
    Ain't no real ? left
    ? out here wearing wigs and ? for attention
    I just seen a lil ? make a video saying he don't know who prince is so ? him
    Birdman wasn't in the wrong, neither was Charlemagne
    The ? just got blew out of proportion by this shaderoom, baller alert keeping up with ass generation
    And that's how asking for respect ends up making you lose respect
    A ? tell you "he got bodies" and a ? say "and"?
    The ? ?
    You got ? sayin dumb ? like I know ? who ain't about that life with bodies
    How?
    If you got a body you about that life whether you wanna be or not
    Whether you portray it or not
    But that's the world we live in
    Lines are blurred daily
    A ? tell you he got on a lil girl dress but still can claim thug in this world now
    And that's where birdman ? up at
    It ain't black and white, "respect my name", no more
    It's some whole other weirdo ?

I'm noticing too, it's starting to become the next epidemic like everybody were trying to be rappers & I dislike it to the fullest. That's why I appreciate a talented comedian instead of a trying too hard for laughs "funny" ni**a & make it so bad, their vids doesn't even be funny.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wasn't no memes, parody videos or lil goofy ? dropping 20 jokes in 1 minute and 36 seconds
    Ain't no real ? left
    The ? just got blew out of proportion by this shaderoom, baller alert keeping up with ass generation
    The ? ?
    How?
    Lines are blurred daily
    A ? tell you he got on a lil girl dress but still can claim thug in this world now

But back in the day ? paid producers and rappers advances and people respected that. If Stunna would have paid ? who rap under him there would be no beef.
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    Ain't no real ? left
    The ? ?
    How?
    Lines are blurred daily

But back in the day ? paid producers and rappers advances and people respected that. If Stunna would have paid ? who rap under him there would be no beef.

Bruh how you think the rich get rich?
    Off the back of some dumb ?
    ? wasn't getting paid then like you think
    Birdman aint start that ?
    Why you think jay had to overcharge ? for what they did to the cold crush?
This discussion has been closed.