Options

Comments

• _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont know if someone posted this....SP the Ghost radio interview..."Keep my name out your mouth!"

My ? aint come 10 deep..

https://youtu.be/5c0hPoQIgpA

GOAT. He let them know he was solo and that they could line up the fade any way they wanted

That's the difference between a real ? and a ? trying to put on for the gram. Roll up by yourself, address the situation, then see who want them five minutes. All that other ? is theatrics
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The thing is is that the world don't move how baby's world used to move
    You tell a ? to respect your name and that's that on that
    Wasn't no memes, parody videos or lil goofy ? dropping 20 jokes in 1 minute and 36 seconds
    But everybody got access to everything now and everybody got a voice
    Everybody think they DC young fly or some ?
    Ain't no real ? left
    ? out here wearing wigs and ? for attention
    I just seen a lil ? make a video saying he don't know who prince is so ? him
    Birdman wasn't in the wrong, neither was Charlemagne
    The ? just got blew out of proportion by this shaderoom, baller alert keeping up with ass generation
    And that's how asking for respect ends up making you lose respect
    A ? tell you "he got bodies" and a ? say "and"?
    The ? ?

You got ? sayin dumb ? like I know ? who ain't about that life with bodies
    How?
    If you got a body you about that life whether you wanna be or not
    Whether you portray it or not
    But that's the world we live in
    Lines are blurred daily
    A ? tell you he got on a lil girl dress but still can claim thug in this world now
    And that's where birdman ? up at
    It ain't black and white, "respect my name", no more
    It's some whole other weirdo ?

Post of the year and @bolded i though it was just me. My goodness.

? legit will respect a ? meme game more than the murder game.

My man said "Bodies? ok, and?' ? we got memes" :joy:
  • international
    international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont know if someone posted this....SP the Ghost radio interview..."Keep my name out your mouth!"

My ? aint come 10 deep..

GOAT. He let them know he was solo and that they could line up the fade any way they wanted

That's the difference between a real ? and a ? trying to put on for the gram. Roll up by yourself, address the situation, then see who want them five minutes. All that other ? is theatrics

lmaooo@ yall little simple minded ass ? , talking about 5 mins, what´s the point of having all that money and resources then??? Yall actin like George Bush is the one that went to get Sadam Hussain hisself, or it was Obama that put an end to Bin Laden´s life with his own hands, smh, yall ? real confused and simple I see...
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

My ? aint come 10 deep..

lmaooo@ yall little simple minded ass ? , talking about 5 mins, what´s the point of having all that money and resources then??? Yall actin like George Bush is the one that went to get Sadam Hussain hisself, or it was Obama that put an end to Bin Laden´s life with his own hands, smh, yall ? real confused and simple I see...

So it makes more sense to go on a morning show and threaten to do something?? If u man enough to try and call someone out, be man enough to back up your words. But I guess that's simple-minded lol. It makes more sense to Grand stand and act like u a tough guy then pay someone to do what u wolfing about. That's much better
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options

My ? aint come 10 deep..

Stop picking and choosing who you respeck. Aside from some different circumstances (not on air, no radio security to intervene) ,
    he just did the SAME THING BIRDMAN DID.

And for the same reason. Radio ? bein on some class clown comedian ?
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [img]https://z-1-scontent-iad3-1.? .fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/fr/cp0/e15/q65/13076567_271202699880748_7619060524818054395_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=933eb6fc30185bbca7a0de71e971c98a&oe=57B5676F[/img]
  • Lord Ether
    Lord Ether Members Posts: 736 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    KINGEC wrote: »

Why they got Charlamagne looking so black? Lol.

f2r8tv.jpg
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    TayGettem wrote: »
    TdMo Charlamagne must've been out sicc when Gucci was there

And master P

He respects P... he dont respect birdman... he calls him one of the worst rappers of all time..

U and i both know what baby can have done to him... but pleas will get copped.... it's all fun and games and jokes til ignorance takes over. Esp when one feels embarrassed or played

What can he have done to him? something ? ?

Just stop homie.... baby got bodies.... is known for putting money on folk head but u wanna play the internet joke game.

@aneed123
    Who he put money on we need names

Come on homie... did u listen to any old cash money ? ? Do u not know what happened with unlv? I'm not finna explain this to u.

Nope only 24 was still in middle school when bck that ass up dropped so ion know much abt him bird but imma tell ya like G Herbo said it
    "Ain't No OG's No Mo Fck Who You Use To Be"
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The thing is is that the world don't move how baby's world used to move
    You tell a ? to respect your name and that's that on that
    Wasn't no memes, parody videos or lil goofy ? dropping 20 jokes in 1 minute and 36 seconds
    But everybody got access to everything now and everybody got a voice
    Everybody think they DC young fly or some ?
    Ain't no real ? left
    ? out here wearing wigs and ? for attention
    I just seen a lil ? make a video saying he don't know who prince is so ? him
    Birdman wasn't in the wrong, neither was Charlemagne
    The ? just got blew out of proportion by this shaderoom, baller alert keeping up with ass generation
    And that's how asking for respect ends up making you lose respect
    A ? tell you "he got bodies" and a ? say "and"?
    The ? ?
    You got ? sayin dumb ? like I know ? who ain't about that life with bodies
    How?
    If you got a body you about that life whether you wanna be or not
    Whether you portray it or not
    But that's the world we live in
    Lines are blurred daily
    A ? tell you he got on a lil girl dress but still can claim thug in this world now
    And that's where birdman ? up at
    It ain't black and white, "respect my name", no more
    It's some whole other weirdo ?

? if ? yo lying ass down imma break it down

1) catching bodies does not make u gangsta put CONTEXTS on yo ? cuz if a ? gettin beat by her man and she ? him that ain't gangsta
    Neither is hitting kids with stray bullets so na having bodies ain't gangsta

2) Birdman ain't want respect he wants them to fear him it's how he handled it that's so stupid
    Let's break it down birdman called and asked to be on the interview they didn't ask him which means he planned this ? probably rehearsed his lines and everything
    If he really wanted respect he could of called one of them and pulled up on them anywhere and told how he felt
    Instead he asked for a interview cuz he wanted to punk them on camera for the world to see
    Making him look tough so people fear him not respect him
    U don't pull up 10 deep to someones job askin for respect cursing them out
    U do it to put fear in them that was a intimidation tactic

3) C ? was right to ask why bird ain't pull up on Ross or Trick
    An its b.s to say u can't speak on someone when they ain't there cuz everyone does it
    I mean why ask for a interview when u ain't gonna answer no questions or really explain yo self
This discussion has been closed.