These dudes just want reactions.
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh@these allegations
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I disagreed with KRS One's statements on the matter but how is this "evidence" of him being ? just because this old head said so? I seen the full video he put up and he knew what Bam was doing and he didn't say or do ? until now, so he's not to be taken serious.
  • BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah son

This whole case is mad suss...dusty ? getting on YouTube talmbot Africa touched it in Miami

Grown ass men...

If he did it...give Bam that street justice if you can't take it to court or a civil suit

The touched it in Miami part made me laugh out loud...
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    vet wrote: »
    KRS is married with kids.....

https://youtu.be/Ar7grf2U7Pw

And so was Bruce Jenner

Trans is not ? , unless you mean he's lesbian because he is a woman now that likes women?
  • macadonwoo
    macadonwoo Members Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When's the last time you seen KRS with ? ?

LMAO !!

• BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all ? is just plain...evil lol...
  • soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The real question is...why is @Busta Carmichael so obsessed with proving a false theory...KRS1 has been in Hip Hop since 1985 and all of a sudden he's this ? pervert because some old ? nobody ever heard of says so....smh...? respect the legends...? you prolly got all young thugs mix tapes and bought his make up line...? you prolly got a full size Lil Wayne pajama sleeping outfit...
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MC Shan is bout to have a field day with this

Speaking of which i would think he would've mentioned it in his diss
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    The real question is...why is @Busta Carmichael so obsessed with proving a false theory...KRS1 has been in Hip Hop since 1985 and all of a sudden he's this ? pervert because some old ? nobody ever heard of says so....smh...? respect the legends...? you prolly got all young thugs mix tapes and bought his make up line...? you prolly got a full size Lil Wayne pajama sleeping outfit...

Lmao why u mad bruh. The story is all over the Internet . I'm just a messenger.

Nah I'm a hip hop head and most of my playlist consist of old school. Miss me with that ? . I just don't like pedophiles or people that defend them.
  • macadonwoo
    macadonwoo Members Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that's why dog been yelling uncomfortably on the mic since the 80s , he was ? and in ? phobic culture and genre. Has mad he had to stay in the closet .
  • soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lmao why u mad bruh. The story is all over the Internet . I'm just a messenger.

Nah I'm a hip hop head and most of my playlist consist of old school. Miss me with that ? . I just don't like pedophiles or people that defend them.

If you an old head...PUT SOME RESPECT ON THE TEACHERS NAME....KRS has done enough for Hip Hop to not be slandered without factual evidence...Stop the violence movement and he always spoke out against pedophiles...13 and Good...remember that song?