New Evidence Reveals KRS-One As ?

Options

Comments

• SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    For KRS to just brush that ? off as no big deal says a ? lot about how he view it because he probably a part of it.

or he just dont give a ?
    like biggie with his ? gutta throwing kids under bridges after he ? em
    btw happy birthday chris wallace
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For KRS to just brush that ? off as no big deal says a ? lot about how he view it because he probably a part of it.

^^^ This

And being ? isn't the problem. If two men consent to have sex with each other, that's more women for me.

But being a ? is a different story altogether. It psychologically destroys a person. It will have you making decisions that will get blocked out of your memory as to why you made them. Then when you're in your 30s and 40s those memories will resurface and you're life becomes a mess. I know because it happened to me.
  • SheerExcellence
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »

^^^ This

And being ? isn't the problem. If two men consent to have sex with each other, that's more women for me.

But being a ? is a different story altogether. It psychologically destroys a person. It will have you making decisions that will get blocked out of your memory as to why you made them. Then when you're in your 30s and 40s those memories will resurface and you're life becomes a mess. I know because it happened to me.

you used to be a big fan of KRS-ONE are you no longer a fan?
    serious question
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn @ ny being the original mecca of faggotry

I forget which rapper said "errthing started in New Yawk"
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I tried tellin yall bout KRS garbage ass
    O.G. wrote: »
    LL had the better career. He was the headline act on major tours back in the day. KRS has the better discography and is a better rapper. I won't disagree with anyone's choice. It's a matter of preference.

Better discogaphy?

Mr. Smith >>>>>>>>>>>>KRS's entire big nose career.

KRS has NO classics whatsoever.

LL had better flow, better rhymes, better music, albums aged better, waaaaaaaay more hits, and he got more hoes

• xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

^^^ This

Are you saying that you were molested as a child or that you're a ? ?
  • SheerExcellence
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »

^^^ This

he was molested but then he cut the dude's ? off
    this has been gone over many times over the past month
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »

^^^ This

he was molested but then he cut the dude's ? off
    this has been gone over many times over the past month

Oh I didn't realize he was a kid when that happened
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol..yoooooooo, this ? pumper..nohomo
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

^^^ This

you used to be a big fan of KRS-ONE are you no longer a fan?
    serious question

I grew up listening to KRS One. But in all honesty, I haven't bought or listened to any of his new material since he went indie.

I think him dismissing these allegations is uncool. Especially for a rapper claims to talk about social issues. Considering that he built his entire persona and based his entire career on talking about social issues how's he gonna say, "these allegations aren't important keep it Hip Hop".

By claiming to be the so-called "teacha" but dismissing these allegations as unimportant completely nullifies everything he's ever said.

The only thing I can say in KRS's favor is that the jury is still out and nothing has been proven. But if there's any concrete proof that these allegations are true and he doesn't publicly condemn Bambaattaa then he's a charlatan.

I can't listen to a rapper that condones molesting children.*

* On a side note, I remember when gangsta rap got popular and people started rapping about selling drugs and killing people. I had a difficult time accepting it because of what was going on in the community. People were getting shot every day and the ? epidemic was out of hand. Eventually I bought into the argument that the rappers were just a reflection of their community. These rappers were the spokesmen for the people who really shoot people and sell drugs.

However, shooting people and selling drugs isn't the same as molesting children. I use drugs recreationally and I've felt like shooting people so I can kinda relate to gangsta rap. But I can't relate to child molestation. That's something I just can't accept. Thats where I draw the line.
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao at this ?
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Funny ass city ? smh
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    RIP to KRS's name
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

^^^ This

so they molested you?
    damn man is this the first time you talk about this ? here?