The Official "Power" Season 4 Thread (In Production)

Options

Comments

• 313 wayz
    313 wayz Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    MECCA1000 wrote: »
    So Angie does better detective work than the actual detectives ...... word ....... foh ..... lol...... that's not enough to hold ghost ....... I can't wait until she gets killed

Tommy or Tasha is going to off her next season.....Angie signed her death warrant when she arrested Ghost in front of ? and everybody. Tommy has the most to lose by Ghost getting arrested.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    So this ? Dre ain't scared to take on a Russian mob but he's terrified of kanaan

Cuz its rlly ghost n tommy dealin wit them
  • 313 wayz
    313 wayz Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wonder if Tariq will know he is being kidnapped or will he think he just hanging out with Kanan and Jukebox putting in work. Their situation looks like it might play out like the kidnapped boy from Alpha Dog (a great movie)
  • RickyRich
    Options
    I wish the show aint take breaks lol so interested in wats gonna happen
  • RickyRich
    Options
    They need to fix up the writing cuz some of this ? makes no sense . I understand its a show but make it believable
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Juicebox stay punking kanaan I think she will be the one that ends up killing him
  • King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    King of GA wrote: »
    Now to the most important question...

Who was the sister in the breakroom?

Ain't nobody got an answer for this?
  • RickyRich
    Options
    Now to the most important question...

Who was the sister in the breakroom?

Ain't nobody got an answer for this?

I gotta rewatch it
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Angie taking the fingerprints and locking Ghost up in the club ? was stupid IMO. This dude kissing this ? in the mouth when he first saw her made the ? even worse.

The move they made on Milan was cool. Thought Tommy talking to the Serbian dude was REALLY shaky but seems to have worked out so far. I think Tommy has probably been watching all of them just see their reactions to the things Milan says or does and chose dude based off that.

Ghost probably going to walk on a technicality in regards to the Lobos and Ruiz murder but Angie should be ? regardless. She going to have to expose herself and her dealings with Ghost. Then when it comes out that Ghost really didn't ? Greg that ? is going to breakdown worse than when he broke it off with that ? .

My outrageous talk some ? theory is Angie sister Paz is going to pull some wild ? once Angie life all ? up from the stuff that might come out behind her being Ghost side ? . Remember Angie money from her job supported that family now that ? is going to be gone or in serious jeopardy.

Tariq in the end is going to choose his real father over Kanan. But he still might die after making that choice just how ? works out sometimes. My real prediction for season 4.

Tasha is going to find out Holly is dead and the reason she is dead. I want to see how Tasha is going to react to the news of Angie arresting Ghost at the club with Tariq being kidnapped. Is she going to let her emotions for a minute get the best of her since her husband side chick is the one who locked him up or is she going to get straight to it and do what is necessary in helping him beat the case and get Tariq back.

Tommy going to handle the Tariq situation and we all know something new is going to pop up and Ghost is still going to be a drug dealer again in season 4.
  • soulfulcat
    soulfulcat Members Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How was Greg the leak when Lobo phone was called from the office and Greg was with lobos.....not in the Office? Plot.....Hole!

Lol, nah I think Greg was back in the office by the time Mike made that call.
    Greg got shot and came back to the office like Superman
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like how my ? Kanaan cropped his face out of the picture with Tariq and also how now Ghost is in jail and Tariq is being groomed by Kanaan similar to how Kanaan was in jail and Ghost was grooming Sean!!!!

I think Ghost spends majority of season 4 locked up with his pending case as his storyline!!!!

Nah Ghost will make bail..

But look for Proctor his lawyer (still Turtle to me) to stunt like crazy next season.. he might even get his hands ?
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    soulfulcat wrote: »
    How was Greg the leak when Lobo phone was called from the office and Greg was with lobos.....not in the Office? Plot.....Hole!

Lol, nah I think Greg was back in the office by the time Mike made that call.
    Greg got shot and came back to the office like Superman

He referring to when they were doing the transport of Lobos, Mike sent a text to Hugo when he was in the room wit all them agents. Greg was still out there, not catching a head shot like everybody else did. That's the call IA was using to show it was a mole.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    On one hand ghost is charged with killing a federal agent he's not gonna get bail.

On the other hand outside fingerprints and probable cause they have no evidence so I don't know how long he'll be locked.Duke could be locked up all season 4 then get exonerated and released on the season finale of season 4 but he's the main star he can't do ? in jail.Tommy is who will get that push and be the star of season 4 imo he the top dog now
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I think from the tone of the scene the Southern fed and the other one don't really believe Greg was the leak.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ghost done with drugs btw
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like how my ? Kanaan cropped his face out of the picture with Tariq and also how now Ghost is in jail and Tariq is being groomed by Kanaan similar to how Kanaan was in jail and Ghost was grooming Sean!!!!

I think Ghost spends majority of season 4 locked up with his pending case as his storyline!!!!

I thought Ghost was grooming Shawn to be Farnsworth ..... lol
    Dre getting better grooming
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    Once he touched the window I knew that ? was gonna happen. Who df takes their gloves off and put his entire hand on a window? smh

That's one of the ? up things about this show.

As entertaining as it is, some of the small details make things seem too unrealistic.

I mean, this ? Ghost got his name from being able to creep on ? and do his dirt by not being seen.........but he's dumb enough to not be using gloves when breaking into the apartment of a Fed???

Also, knowing Angela's a Fed.......why even tell her you broke into Greg's house?

On top of that, Angela's a lawyer......not a detective.

So how is she even smart enough to figure out how ghost got in there?

She goes straight for the window.......but doesn't even check for prints on the door first???

Also, this ? Kanan is cold enough to ? his own son.......but now he's starting to get attached to Tariq?

Good show, but the writers and/or producers need to tighten up if they want the show to get better.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    Once he touched the window I knew that ? was gonna happen. Who df takes their gloves off and put his entire hand on a window? smh

That's one of the ? up things about this show.

As entertaining as it is, some of the small details make things seem too unrealistic.

I mean, this ? Ghost got his name from being able to creep on ? and do his dirt by not being seen.........but he's dumb enough to not be using gloves when breaking into the apartment of a Fed???

Also, knowing Angela's a Fed.......why even tell her you broke into Greg's house?

On top of that, Angela's a lawyer......not a detective.

So how is she even smart enough to figure out how ghost got in there?

She goes straight for the window.......but doesn't even check for prints on the door first???

Also, this ? Kanan is cold enough to ? his own son.......but now he's starting to get attached to Tariq?

Good show, but the writers and/or producers need to tighten up if they want the show to get better.

It was explained that there was no forced entry into Greg's place. Someone said Greg must've left a window open, Angie said Greg wouldn't leave his windows open.

So when she went back to Greg's place she immediately went to the window.

Chances are this is part of something larger.