The Official "Power" Season 4 Thread (In Production)

Options

Comments

• D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hold up. Something not added up.

Angie got the fingerprints off the window, then she's seen running em through a database.

But Ghost has never been arrested for anything, and Angie( at least should) knows, if you remember in season 1 or 2 she ran his name and nothing came up.

So how did she get a positive match on Ghost?

I swear Ghost got arrested at one point? Car accident perhaps and Angie came for him?! Need to double-check season 2 on this

It was DUI or DWI. Don't know if he was arrested for that though.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    but Greg s hoe ass was prolly recording the convo with Mike anyway...
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    but Greg s hoe ass was prolly recording the convo with Mike anyway...

I thought that was possible as well.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    loch121 wrote: »
    jono wrote: »
    Ghost should be done. The only thing they don't have is a weapon.

But he really didn't do it and the evidence might prove it.

Meh unless they TV the ? out of this case its a wrap.

Fingerprint proves he was there and he has a motive (Greg was investigating him and resmashing Angie). You know how many ? get jammed up just off motive?

I'm pretty sure they will give him an alibi to get him out early in the season.

Touching the window doesn't necessarily put you there at the time of the murder or even in the house.
    There is no evidence he was ever IN the house. Angie dumb cause she pretty much incriminating herself too because she was dating Jamie and he can easily flip on her about Lobos and everything else.

While this is true who would believe he climbed the fire escape just to touch the window and leave and by coincidence Greg died?

Its not just about the evidence but the story you tell with it.
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1. Ghost got a DUI in season 2 and even though he wasn't over the limit, he could have had his prints taken then

2. I was dying laughing off how jukebox (DC Cop) was chillin in Queens NY with a NYPD cop car when they picked up Tariq

3. Mike never took Greg's phone after he killed him. it will show that greg last 2 phone calls were to the federales and to Mike himself asking him to come over. He also will find the 2 beer bottles that were half drank and mike and greg prints will be on both of them.

4. every1 talking about Dre and his boys bossing up to the serbs....remember that the only reason Milan is dead is cuz the 2nd in command Serb ALLOWED Tommy plan to be in motion. they were all in on it cuz Milan kept sonning them all and propping up tommy like a true ? . LOL
  • big_chris67
    big_chris67 Members Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Greg was a dumb mf that deserved to die, now you have seen your boss coming out out a building that was a known drug suppliers spot that should have been red flag #1 but then you get a call basically saying your boss lied about a so called tip he got then you start having flashbacks in your mind piecing the she ? together and instead of reaching for your gun your grab some handcuffs and tell your boss who you just figured out was the leak that your gonna "take him in" and he will get a deal, SMFH ? that's why he is 6ft deep.

MIke was not his boss.....

Mike was the head of the FBI and Greg was a FBI agent so wouldn't that make him his boss
  • big_chris67
    big_chris67 Members Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    1. Ghost got a DUI in season 2 and even though he wasn't over the limit, he could have had his prints taken then

2. I was dying laughing off how jukebox (DC Cop) was chillin in Queens NY with a NYPD cop car when they picked up Tariq

3. Mike never took Greg's phone after he killed him. it will show that greg last 2 phone calls were to the federales and to Mike himself asking him to come over. He also will find the 2 beer bottles that were half drank and mike and greg prints will be on both of them.

4. every1 talking about Dre and his boys bossing up to the serbs....remember that the only reason Milan is dead is cuz the 2nd in command Serb ALLOWED Tommy plan to be in motion. they were all in on it cuz Milan kept sonning them all and propping up tommy like a true ? . LOL

Pay closer attention Yung Bull, Mike picked up his bottle before leaving the apartment!!!!!

I don't give a ? what anyone says, that whole Serbs storyline was dumb as ? !!!!! Get back to the grimey street corner ? and Germans from season 1 and 2 when POWER was the ? !!!!!

And further more where the ? was Julio???? These ? fuckas did all this ? but Julio was nowhere in sight!!!!

Next season they got the korean/japanese dude that got killed in the fast and the furious 6 (good guy) coming on the show i assume as a new threat.

• Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »

Pay closer attention Yung Bull, Mike picked up his bottle before leaving the apartment!!!!!

I don't give a ? what anyone says, that whole Serbs storyline was dumb as ? !!!!! Get back to the grimey street corner ? and Germans from season 1 and 2 when POWER was the ? !!!!!

And further more where the ? was Julio???? These ? fuckas did all this ? but Julio was nowhere in sight!!!!

Next season they got the korean/japanese dude that got killed in the fast and the furious 6 (good guy) coming on the show i assume as a new threat.

He's probably a family member, older brother? Prodigal son? Remember old man caught that blade too you know.

So old boy will definitely be out for revenge!
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lala is still alive. Tommy threatened her to leave, so she took that $500,000 & left town. I think one of her storylines was that she always wanted what Tasha had & that's money & the finest things. I believe her storyline delivered it to her
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lala met a ball player so she closed her shop.
    he plays for the knicks an doesn't like hearing his wife's ? taste like honey nut cheerios.
    Tommy went to ask for tix to the Cleveland game.
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Options
    Lala being alive is wack if Milan really wanted Tommy to ? her.

All Milan had to do was check what the situation was with her son and who was looking after him.

But tbh she wasn't a big deal in the first place so...
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    I bet they have Ghost on social media at the club around the time the murder happened
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh ? it I'll Tariq and Mike myself them ? is obnoxious
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just scrolling through Instagram and ? 50 is dropping major spoilers smh.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    I bet they have Ghost on social media at the club around the time the murder happened

Yeah I'm sure he's going to have an alibi. Angie going to become "New Greg" trying to find out who killed Greg and why.
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    edited September 2016
    Options

One of my ill pix brethren gwan make that thread!
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gorilla wrote: »
    Damn I was happy when greg sucka ass got popped, ol ? ass "I got this icebox where my heart used to be ass ? ."

Ghost, I'm sorry, Jame St.Patrick, is a certified ? boy to me now. After all the ? that went down, and him shittin on his family for angela flaky ass, this ? STILL talkin bout "we can be together". smdh. Tasha backed his ? up till the end, pullin the ? the serb ? and all that. Angie wouldn't have done that ? . Her locking him up is exactly what he deserves. Although that ? won't amount to much, they can't prove anything other than he touched gregs window.

It maybe "? Angie" now, but she was ride or die for Ghost too.

It's a reason damn near everybody said she was stupid for arresting Ghost, Ghost could implicate her in the attempted murder of Lobos among other things.

Angie did a lot of dirt for Ghost.
  • MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When Angela came to get Ghost