The Official "Power" Season 4 Thread (In Production)

Options

Comments

• jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The damning part of all the investigative stuff is Greg talked to so many different people that they know who he was investigating and why.

Now Greg is dead

So logic follows that Greg was killed during his investigation. Which is partially true..

Angie did the fingerprint analysis, and her stuff is in Greg's apartment. Ghost fingerprint is at the apartment. Ghost kissing Angie in public, asking her why she did this to him.

Greg was investigating BOTH of them.

Logic follows that Angie helped plan Greg's murder.

So Angie ? herself. Only way Ghost has an out is if he had an alibi, a rock solid alibi.

The club is done, he's going to need the streets when he gets out which will continue his rift with Tommy. He's also going to need to the money for Tariq's ransom.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    Once he touched the window I knew that ? was gonna happen. Who df takes their gloves off and put his entire hand on a window? smh

That's one of the ? up things about this show.

As entertaining as it is, some of the small details make things seem too unrealistic.

I mean, this ? Ghost got his name from being able to creep on ? and do his dirt by not being seen.........but he's dumb enough to not be using gloves when breaking into the apartment of a Fed???

Also, knowing Angela's a Fed.......why even tell her you broke into Greg's house?

On top of that, Angela's a lawyer......not a detective.

So how is she even smart enough to figure out how ghost got in there?

She goes straight for the window.......but doesn't even check for prints on the door first???

Also, this ? Kanan is cold enough to ? his own son.......but now he's starting to get attached to Tariq?

Good show, but the writers and/or producers need to tighten up if they want the show to get better.

Kanan didn't view Shawn as his son. Shawn was more Ghost son than Kanan. Shawn was more or less raised by Ghost during his teen years so that makes sense. Kanan is turning Tariq into what he wanted Shawn to be so it makes sense that he is getting attached to Tariq. ? before Kanan got locked up he probably had Shawn on the same path and program.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hold up. Something not added up.

Angie got the fingerprints off the window, then she's seen running em through a database.

But Ghost has never been arrested for anything, and Angie( at least should) knows, if you remember in season 1 or 2 she ran his name and nothing came up.

So how did she get a positive match on Ghost?

You get fingerprinted for different reasons not just arrests.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »

Angie got the fingerprints off the window, then she's seen running em through a database.

But Ghost has never been arrested for anything, and Angie( at least should) knows, if you remember in season 1 or 2 she ran his name and nothing came up.

Shhhh don't spoil it
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yeah but what did Ghost get fingerprinted for?
  • D. Morgan
    edited September 2016
    Options

Club liquor license. Folk gotta go through a lot of ? to get a liquor license
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »

I don't think he was fingerprinted to get a liquor license cuz he got one and Tommy was also listed as an owner in Truth and he has a record.
  • D. Morgan
    Options

I don't think he was fingerprinted to get a liquor license cuz he got one and Tommy was also listed as an owner in Truth and he has a record.

Just cause Tommy was listed as an owner don't mean his name will be the one on the actual liquor license.

Person whose actual name will be on the license is the one who would get fingerprinted not everybody just because they are part owners.
  • daironman78
    daironman78 Members Posts: 37 ✭✭
    Options
    Here is my take on the whole season finale. First off I don't think Ghost sits in jail too long for the simple fact Angie went to a roped off crime scene in the middle of the night AFTER the CSI had already left the scene to get Ghost's fingerprints, so you got unlawful entry for one, then who is to say when he touched that window. He did ? up by touching the window with his hands though and also if you remember he dropped that screwdriver or whatever it was he was using and they didn't show if he went to pick it up or not. Last person Greg talked to on the phone was the Federalie's, minutes before his time of death and right before that Mike so if they start connecting dots questions are gonna get asked and if they call them Federalies and ask what was discussed, Mike is ? . Angie just being spiteful but Ghost dumb as ? for always talking in code. I was like dude really? You making yourself look suspect. I think majority of next season gonna be spent with Mike trying to make sure all that ? sticks with Ghost and it takes the heat off him. I saw that the chinese dude from fast and furious signed on to be starring next season so Im wondering what role he will play as well. They didn't really give any insight to any new "bad guys" other than Kanaan so I think it will finally get into him and Jukebox's character as well but I think he kills her cause he actually starting to like the kid. From the looks of it Dre is going to be running the club in Ghost's absence and him and Tommy gonna be beefing.
  • Beta
    Options
    Don't see why dre and Tommy would be beefing after dre told him he looked out for him
  • King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »
    King of GA wrote: »
    King of GA wrote: »
    Now to the most important question...

Who was the sister in the breakroom?

Ain't nobody got an answer for this?

I gotta rewatch it

around the 10:09 mark...
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Options

Just cause Tommy was listed as an owner don't mean his name will be the one on the actual liquor license.

Person whose actual name will be on the license is the one who would get fingerprinted not everybody just because they are part owners.

Got'cha
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    Once he touched the window I knew that ? was gonna happen. Who df takes their gloves off and put his entire hand on a window? smh

That's one of the ? up things about this show.

As entertaining as it is, some of the small details make things seem too unrealistic.

I mean, this ? Ghost got his name from being able to creep on ? and do his dirt by not being seen.........but he's dumb enough to not be using gloves when breaking into the apartment of a Fed???

Also, knowing Angela's a Fed.......why even tell her you broke into Greg's house?

On top of that, Angela's a lawyer......not a detective.

So how is she even smart enough to figure out how ghost got in there?

She goes straight for the window.......but doesn't even check for prints on the door first???

Also, this ? Kanan is cold enough to ? his own son.......but now he's starting to get attached to Tariq?

Good show, but the writers and/or producers need to tighten up if they want the show to get better.

Ghost is feeling like Jordan in 95'...........He lost his edge. He going to have to comeback next year with the 23 jersey
  • daironman78
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    Ghost should be done. The only thing they don't have is a weapon.

But he really didn't do it and the evidence might prove it.

Meh unless they TV the ? out of this case its a wrap.

Fingerprint proves he was there and he has a motive (Greg was investigating him and resmashing Angie). You know how many ? get jammed up just off motive?

I'm pretty sure they will give him an alibi to get him out early in the season.

Touching the window doesn't necessarily put you there at the time of the murder or even in the house. There is no evidence he was ever IN the house. Angie dumb cause she pretty much incriminating herself too because she was dating Jamie and he can easily flip on her about Lobos and everything else.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What was dude telling Greg on the phone that made Greg find out that Mike was the mole?
  • daironman78
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Don't see why dre and Tommy would be beefing after dre told him he looked out for him

Thats right.....but I was thinking on the whole Tommy selling drugs in the club thing if Dre is running it, but he already told Dre this season that he planned on selling drugs in the club.
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    What was dude telling Greg on the phone that made Greg find out that Mike was the mole?

Mike said he got info from the Federales about Lobos meet wit Ghost from the end of season 2. So Greg called to see if they had talked to Mike about but they didn't.

If Greg wasn't so dumb he could have got Mike and Angie bcuz of that.
  • Beta
    Options

Thats right.....but I was thinking on the whole Tommy selling drugs in the club thing if Dre is running it, but he already told Dre this season that he planned on selling drugs in the club.

Yeah and even if they didn't have that talk I doubt dre would care anyways. I mean why would he?
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yeah and even if they didn't have that talk I doubt dre would care anyways. I mean why would he?

If anything he'd probably encourage it. Ain't he the one who said I only want to "look clean" but still be a grimey street dude
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I swear Ghost got arrested at one point? Car accident perhaps and Angie came for him?! Need to double-check season 2 on this
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Ghost is not going to jail.

The writing gets bad, but that would mean he somehow is still on Angela's ? after this bitter ? ? . If she had been a bystander, like she didn't know it was coming, they could write him on some sucker ? and maybe not snitching on her. Now? He's gotta talk Church's greasy to her to let her know he's not going in alone.

The evidence on him is circumstantial as ? . The real play here is that everything he ever wanted got taken from him in this episode: his high school ? cut his heart for the second time, AND he lost his promise to his father (think that's the inspiration for his clubs from season 1).

Season finale was actually Ghost coming close to what Milan was telling Tommy about having nothing to lose. He clearly doesn't give a ? about his kids or wife. All he had were the clubs and Angela. If anything, I see Karen and her dad trying to squeeze him out of being the face of the clubs.

Dre all arm-in-arm with her indicates he been in them guts (PERFECT EXAMPLE OF HOW TO DO ? WITHOUT SAYING ? ), so he about to li'l ? the ? out of Ghost when he gets out leading up to the case with the Bassetts backing. "We need you distanced from the public persona of the clubs, Mr. St. Patrick. From now on, Dre needs to be the face. You still run Truth, but he appears to be the figurehead."

Conflict is gonna be Ghost doesn't like not having the CHOICE to be invisible. It's all cool to be the Ghost on your terms, but it's different when someone tells you to get in the back at your own ? . Think the long-term ? next season will be when Ghost sees Tommy pumping weight out the clubs. I can see him turn actual ownership over to Dre before the Feds come knocking, so Dre goes down as the drug kingpin.

The Kanan background noise is clearly going to be him popping Jukebox and her people to raise Tariq as his own or him getting popped trying to save Tariq from some ? to be redeemed. They going too hard to make him conflicted not to pull the cliche killer-finds-his-heart card.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Greg was a dumb mf that deserved to die, now you have seen your boss coming out out a building that was a known drug suppliers spot that should have been red flag #1 but then you get a call basically saying your boss lied about a so called tip he got then you start having flashbacks in your mind piecing the she ? together and instead of reaching for your gun your grab some handcuffs and tell your boss who you just figured out was the leak that your gonna "take him in" and he will get a deal, SMFH ? that's why he is 6ft deep.

MIke was not his boss.....