The Elite Cheap Seats Posters Roundtable discussion

Options

Comments

• Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    seriously what exactly is this thread about? I aint read the original post. Y'all just seem to be discussing your relationships with each other. I would love to chime in but I don't know y'all like that haha. The cheapseats done changed since I was a mod waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back when.

what was different for better/worse?
    Where you think Millz been hidin? John got at Millz and Millz went on vacation.

Millz + John both disappear at the same time, put two and two together.

smh @ reggie being the travel agent
  • toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ? Shitman wrote: »
    matt, rebuttal?

Dude, its beefs like this that bring nothing to the table. It is not funny or informative. They should just pm each-other about how much they hate each other.
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I got one more unsportsmanlike conduct Cheap Seats thread in me before NFL Preseason begins and I'm focused on more serious ? .
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    radaman wrote: »
    yeah, ? all this "who likes who" ? .... we're supposed to be talking about SPORTS.... let's talk about some cricket or some ? ..........

Basically this ? aint saved by the bell.. but this is the iC.. so you know how ? goes
  • radaman
    radaman Members Posts: 11,912 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    letting your daugher show him how to box out

white_trash.jpg

smh @ your mom's holding your daughter and sister at the same time...........
  • toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Where you think Millz been hidin? John got at Millz and Millz went on vacation.

Millz + John both disappear at the same time, put two and two together.

And can u please explain where reggie fits in all of this.
  • maximus preme
    maximus preme Members Posts: 1,995 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    what was different for better/worse?

smh @ reggie being the travel agent

when I said changed i meant I don't recognize none of you guys. But the posts are the same for the most part. But we never made no threads discussing how much we liked or hated each other. Back then if it was time to go to blows with a ? we took that ? to donkey for an all out brawl. But this was back in like 2002 when donkey was the most popular part of this forum cause you never knew what would happen. Someone was always getting exposed (for real naked pictures and all even videos sometimes) and all the forum beefs was handled there. Cheap seats was just strictly sports.
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited July 2010
    Options
    toheeb27 wrote: »
    And can u please explain where reggie fits in all of this.

Shitman already explained Reggies involvment in the honeymoon
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    toheeb27 wrote: »
    Dude, its beefs like this that bring nothing to the table. It is not funny or informative. They should just pm each-other about how much they hate each other.

thats why i was trying to figure out where it started and dead it. but youre right, its not going anywhere
  • jjswipe
    jjswipe Members Posts: 1,039 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Well, its the middle of baseball season, wnba season and mls season. We got 2 weeks before any kind of football craccs. Unless u watch any of those 3, there's really not too much ? to talk about. I've been watching obscure ? like lacrosse and the women's under 20 world cup, but i doubt ? wanna really get into a discussion about that ? . There's a few boxing matches coming up, and....wait, what was the question again??
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    i honestly believe the quantity of quality posters on this site is very low, like you can't even seriously discuss anything because people say dumb ? , or say some ? that was mention many times already, then it turns back into the same old debate of kobe/lebron or jordan with or without pippen, etc... that ? isn't informative and yet it makes up about 90% of the cheap seats.
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    when I said changed i meant I don't recognize none of you guys. But the posts are the same for the most part. But we never made no threads discussing how much we liked or hated each other. Back then if it was time to go to blows with a ? we took that ? to donkey for an all out brawl. But this was back in like 2002 when donkey was the most popular part of this forum cause you never knew what would happen. Someone was always getting exposed (for real naked pictures and all even videos sometimes) and all the forum beefs was handled there. Cheap seats was just strictly sports.

Damn you really are an old head. I used to post back when Al Deez was a mod and 2Quik4U used to always get into beefs with other folks over Lakers/Raiders ? . I like the fact that the Cheap Seats expanded into other territory though.

Like, the Kevin Ollie thread/Ether another poster thread....those were GREAT for the Cheap Seats 'cause they both brought traffic here and they brought a new element that wasn't really around back when I first joined the site in '04. Sports can be funny and ? up too.

Plus alot of those threads woulda either died in Donkey or got filled with dickriding and ? . Cheap Seats wass the best forum on this site for a solid couple of months, and you couldn't say that back in the day.
  • CPTJamesT.Lurk
    CPTJamesT.Lurk Members Posts: 763
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Seriously...the NBA threads need to ? die...3 threads should be made:

"The Official NBA Off-Season Thread" (team moves discussed here and what not)

"The Official Lebron James Thread"

"The Official Kobe Bryant Thread"

outside of those 3 threads...? is nothing but repeats either way, I'm tired of seeing 7 threads about some no name that got signed to some team I don't give a ? about in a season that isn't even going on...ok hi cs

Next up, why the ? is Millz still allowed to post here? smh @ cheap seats having a don't ask don't tell policy...foh Millz

Next next up, Let's get some more avi bets going, pick that back up

Next next next up, we need a sports gif/photoshop competition for sports (grundy can't enter)

Finally, Beezy should send nudes to all posters that attended this meeting

P.S. threadstarter is actually a gaylias

Bolded for trillness and I agree with the rest of the statement.
  • Darius
    edited July 2010
    Options
    thats why i was trying to figure out where it started and dead it. but youre right, its not going anywhere

i respect you as a moderator and your commandments. any beef with dds is dead in my eyes. now do your part by deleting wack threads like Matt Barnes (8th man on the bench) signs with LA. really? thats what its coming to these days. ? losers
  • jjswipe
    edited July 2010
    Options
    But i have noticed that there's been a whole of disrespectful bacc and forths between cats. Respect as men is what separates us from them ? ass ? in g'n's. ? need to go bacc to discussing sports and related ? . I feel you should only get on someone's head when they some stupid ? like "kobe went to the lakers cuz shaq was there". Yeah you ?
  • radaman
    radaman Members Posts: 11,912 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    i honestly believe the quantity of quality posters on this site is very low, like you can't even seriously discuss anything because people say dumb ? , or say some ? that was mention many times already, then it turns back into the same old debate of kobe/lebron or jordan with or without pippen, etc... that ? isn't informative and yet it makes up about 90% of the cheap seats.

lol you never say off the wall ? ???
  • Tommy Billfiger
    Tommy Billfiger Banned Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options

You wanna make threads about ? gettin arrested wit coke or havin parties and somebody get shot in the parking lot then go on for 50 posts wit jokes and photoshops

Dont nobody be wantin to see that ?
  • jjswipe
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Might as well make a kobe vs lebron thread as well cuz it's a lot of cats that have been on that ? since "the decision". And mods, a ? is getting tired of having to keep pressing refresh to see if my post has been approved. Take it bacc to the old days when the posts posted immediately. ? ain't trying to wait 20 minutes to respond or get a response. I'm sure this post will appear in 30 minutes now. It's 8:58. Lets see
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited July 2010
    Options
    You wanna make threads about ? gettin arrested wit coke or havin parties and somebody get shot in the parking lot then go on for 50 posts wit jokes and photoshops

The touching story of Joey Jennings >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kobe VS Lebron threads
  • CPTJamesT.Lurk
    CPTJamesT.Lurk Members Posts: 763
    edited July 2010
    Options
    jjswipe wrote: »
    Well, its the middle of baseball season, wnba season and mls season. We got 2 weeks before any kind of football craccs. Unless u watch any of those 3, there's really not too much ? to talk about. I've been watching obscure ? like lacrosse and the women's under 20 world cup, but i doubt ? wanna really get into a discussion about that ? . There's a few boxing matches coming up, and....wait, what was the question again??

It's down time for sports right now unless you are a diehard baseball fan so if there is a thread relating to other sports and it's relevant I'm cool with that, but some of the threads lately have been meh so I havent posted a lot. With that said though even in slow times C/S is more entertaining than other forums.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I'd make a referee alias to reward posts and add/deduct rep but that would take too much effort

referee.jpg
    hand%20signals.gif
    blind-referee-costume-kit-detail.jpg
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    how the ? matt outta all ppl gonna say ppl in here say dumb ? ? ur one of em ? !
  • Darius
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Poorallel Rhymes, you've formalized a few fight klub threads/ competitions and even the 'cypher thread'

I think you are the right candidate to get the Cheap Seats Debates thing rolling, ? around here don't know what they are doing.

also a CS sports related cypher might be a good thing, although we'd all end up dissing each other and then probably athletes who have suffered tragic deaths, but still....
  • Darius
    edited July 2010
    Options

cosign, glad someone sees it like i do
  • maximus preme
    maximus preme Members Posts: 1,995 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Tha Killer wrote: »
    Damn you really are an old head. I used to post back when Al Deez was a mod and 2Quik4U used to always get into beefs with other folks over Lakers/Raiders ? . I like the fact that the Cheap Seats expanded into other territory though. Like the Kevin Ollie thread/Ether another poster thread....those were GREAT for the Cheap Seats 'cause they both brought traffic to it and it brought a new element that wasn't really around back when I first joined the site in '04.

I like the kevin ollie threads and unfortunately because Donkey just isn't what it used to be roast threads just wont work there anymore because no one will see it so you gotta do them where the person you are roasting is known. But I do miss the days when pictures of Ms.Jay_Hova suppulant ? were being posted and darcskies was posting pictures of his ex girlfriends bush and pics with a ? in her mouth. Man ? was RUTHLESS when it came time to roast someone. Anything you said or did on the net could be and was used against you. But honestly I like how the cheap seats is now. The IC in general has fallen off because it always kept going down then had that one period when it was down for like a year. But some of the new posters are funny though. I just miss AKA Donkey being the ? .