The Elite Cheap Seats Posters Roundtable discussion

Options

Comments

• Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ive thought many a time about an official kobe or bron or mj thread, but they'll all bleed into each other bc every lebron thread turns to kobe and usually jordan

as far as the player x signs to team y thread, i dont mind them bc its slow but if my brethen mind we can keep the offseason thread bumped

also, a lot of threads can just go into the tough break ? thread. that was classic. lets bring it back
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    SMH at David tyree retiring with 54 catches in his career!
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    radaman wrote: »
    lol you never say off the wall ? ???

yes, its part of what we do.

but would rather joke 'n ? than have a serious debate about sports with someone who says i'm a Kobe Hater if I say something good about Lebron. or visa versa. that what it always comes to. and thats when i stop discussing with that person.
  • jjswipe
    jjswipe Members Posts: 1,039 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    But i did peep this ? while i was watching the us team. She cute. And she is thicc as fucc. I'm talking about ass jiggling in those soccer shorts. I'm not good with the whole gif and pics thang, so one of you ? look her up, her name is sydney leroux
  • Darius
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ? Shitman wrote: »
    ive thought many a time about an official kobe or bron or mj thread, but they'll all bleed into each other bc every lebron thread turns to kobe and usually jordan

as far as the player x signs to team y thread, i dont mind them bc its slow but if my brethen mind we can keep the offseason thread bumped

also, a lot of threads can just go into the tough break ? thread. that was classic. lets bring it back

its never an easy day for you guys. most underpaid job on the net.
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited July 2010
    Options
    *Goes to SL to check and see if the C.S. Elite = Illuminati Members thread has started yet
  • jjswipe
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Oh wow. Only 15 minutes
  • CPTJamesT.Lurk
    CPTJamesT.Lurk Members Posts: 763
    edited July 2010
    Options
    with everything that has been said in this thread you know there are people who won't follow the guidelines and start ? up the flow so what do we do with them?
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    54 more catches than you have

LOL! GTFOH! didnt know his girlfriend was posting on here didnt mean to ruffle your panties, lady!
  • Darius
    edited July 2010
    Options
    idk about the cipher thread in the CS but I will gladly run some debates...I'll set up the thread tomorrow at work, give some rules/regulations and what not and then we can go from there

also

I think Killa should be limited to 2 lines per post because every time I read a 3+ line post from here I feel like I wasted a lot of time

i only mentioned a CS cipher because we had a thread where everyone was writing songs about adam morrison and kevin ollie, but they were just 'remixes' if you will for actual songs. DC Teflon tore it up, ? was hilarious.

anyway, i think people can pick a topic to debate, but they don't get to pick which side of the debate they argue. i guess the posters alternating posts to make their case. 3 posts each i guesss. and all posts that aren't from the debaters should be deleted until voting time.

thats my ideas at least
  • jjswipe
    edited July 2010
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    lol! Gtfoh! Didnt know his girlfriend was posting on here didnt mean to ruffle your panties, lady!

hahaha @ rufflin panties
  • Darius
    edited July 2010
    Options
    with everything that has been said in this thread you know there are people who won't follow the guidelines and start ? up the flow so what do we do with them?

no, it will probably happen within an hour, if it isn't already happening.
  • Dick Shitman
    edited July 2010
    Options
    jjswipe wrote: »
    Might as well make a kobe vs lebron thread as well cuz it's a lot of cats that have been on that ? since "the decision". And mods, a ? is getting tired of having to keep pressing refresh to see if my post has been approved. Take it bacc to the old days when the posts posted immediately. ? ain't trying to wait 20 minutes to respond or get a response. I'm sure this post will appear in 30 minutes now. It's 8:58. Lets see

lol idk what it is but only your posts need to be constantly approved. no clue why
    I'd make a referee alias to reward posts and add/deduct rep but that would take too much effort

i like this idea and i think youd be dynamite at it. a good alias is worth it
    idk about the cipher thread in the CS but I will gladly run some debates...I'll set up the thread tomorrow at work, give some rules/regulations and what not and then we can go from there

the cypher could work here. as evidenced in the ollie thread, a lotta dudes here are nice with the keyboard
    matt- wrote: »
    its never an easy day for you guys. most underpaid job on the net.
    word
  • Darius
    edited July 2010
    Options
    the CS has a subforum with fantasy, can the CS add another subforum just for NBA talk? or move fantasy stuff to the CS since its current and rename the subforum for NBA ? since its not even happening
  • Darius
    edited July 2010
    Options
    lol lank up that thread with the ollie raps so i can just I Reminisce On Tha Fast Time Can't Explain, Just What Attracts Me To This ? Game I Reminisce On Tha Past Crimes Gold Chains, Some Extra Change, And Tha Street Fame and thats whats up
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Millz >>>>>

(only said that ? Matt tried to take a shot at me in his opening post)
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I like the kevin ollie threads and unfortunately because Donkey just isn't what it used to be roast threads just wont work there anymore because no one will see it so you gotta do them where the person you are roasting is known. But I do miss the days when pictures of Ms.Jay_Hova suppulant ? were being posted and darcskies was posting pictures of his ex girlfriends bush and pics with a ? in her mouth. Man ? was RUTHLESS when it came time to roast someone. Anything you said or did on the net could be and was used against you. But honestly I like how the cheap seats is now. The IC in general has fallen off because it always kept going down then had that one period when it was down for like a year. But some of the new posters are funny though. I just miss AKA Donkey being the ? .

Yeah Donkey's dying again, but I ain't even mad that Cheap Seats is picking up the slack. CS is becoming that neutral spot that EVERYBODY in the neighborhood can kick it and ? without worrying about drama, dickriding and petty beef ? .

But with that said:

also

I think Killa should be limited to 2 lines per post because every time I read a 3+ line post from here I feel like I wasted a lot of time

I got dirt on you, ? . I could write my name on the tip of my ? and you STILL wouldn't keep it out of yo mouth. No ? tho.
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited July 2010
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    lol lank up that thread with the ollie raps so i can just I Reminisce On Tha Fast Time Can't Explain, Just What Attracts Me To This ? Game I Reminisce On Tha Past Crimes Gold Chains, Some Extra Change, And Tha Street Fame and thats whats up

its in FoF, merged with the Kevin Ollie appreciation thread.
  • Darius
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Millz >>>>>

(only said that ? Matt tried to take a shot at me in his opening post)

lol damn. ethered.
  • Darius
    edited July 2010
    Options
    what about a subforum just known simply as "The Offseason"

that way during the offseason of ________ sport you can post in there about it...so you don't have to make one for the NBA/MLB/NFL etc...it is just understood that whatever season it isn't is, post it in there

WE ARE MAKING PROGRESS...nobama

this forum is katrina and we are FEMA, or wait, we are Habitat for Humanity ready to rebuild this ? . "the offseason" is a great idea
  • jjswipe
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ? shitman wrote: »
    lol idk what it is but only your posts need to be constantly approved. No clue why

i like this idea and i think youd be dynamite at it. A good alias is worth it

the cypher could work here. As evidenced in the ollie thread, a lotta dudes here are nice with the keyboard

word

i'm saying though, wtf? How did the ? even happen? Let me talk to yo supervisor
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ? , stop w/ the matt dickridin
    ? 's gross
  • toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    what about a subforum just known simply as "The Offseason"

that way during the offseason of ________ sport you can post in there about it...so you don't have to make one for the NBA/MLB/NFL etc...it is just understood that whatever season it isn't is, post it in there

WE ARE MAKING PROGRESS...nobama

The Offseason thread is cool and all. but we have those threads already, the problem is getting folks to post in there.
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    blank.. wrote: »
    If I lose a debate on the internet or anywhere about anything sports related, or if anybody here thinks they know more about sports than I do, I will happily cut my own ? off.

if this wasn't such a ? statement I would make it my sig
  • Dick Shitman
    edited July 2010
    Options
    jjswipe wrote: »
    i'm saying though, wtf? How did the ? even happen? Let me talk to yo supervisor

no idea. thatdamnjay or hummingbird might could help you