lethal5 Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    MECCA1000 wrote: »
    Jumping in to square up or nah .....

and chimps are strong as fk...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NCW5_kubWU

900x900px-LL-9af186d3_image.jpeg

Hell yeah, theres stories out there of chimps mauling peoples face, chimps being strong aint new....

• KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    the gorilla, or any animal for the matter, should of never been in the so called zoo to begin with.
    U have a living organism captive against their will. Display them for entertainment. then ? em when one of your goofy ass kids do dumb ? ? .The animal was not aggressive, the action was unwarranted .

And honestly i see a parallel between what happen to the gorilla, and what happened to blk pll everyday.
    when an unarmed brotha or sista is met with unnecessary force. Because they assume the same thing like "yea the ? didn't have a gun, but u never know..." "they're unpredictable"....
    U know ..the reason they unjustly ? us and walk, cause to them "it is what, it is"
    This ? here
    1g5ppaamsvci.jpg

she all religious and ? ,"thank ? , thank ? ." But what about the gorilla's life, that got took???... U know the same gorilla her ? made??

Really my ? ? First off animals in zoo's don't have it any worst than a dog or any animal people have in their households. Infact they're better taken care of and live almost twice as long. All animals in zoo's are born in zoo's and acquired from other zoo's. Only animals that live longer in the wild than zoo's are elephants, warthogs, and orcas. Fact.

And you really gonna compare it to police killing blacks? You jumped right out the window with that ? .

Like I've said before there isn't a single one of us that wouldn't want that gorilla killed for our child's safety. So ultimately I don't know what y'all crying about. You wouldn't feel no different than that white ? , whether it was a gorilla a wild dog or Donald trump in that pit if its them vs my seed they got to fall.

I'm not religious so I have nothing to say about that lord take the wheel ? . Accidents do happen tho. Unfortunately the gorilla paid for that mistake. But it had to die tho.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    That gorilla built as ?

Silverback too.

Probably in his prime.

wjche0.jpg
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The parents should be charged with child endangerment, and have to pay for the disposal of the gorilla
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That was a male gorilla it was gonna rip lil buddy apart vs protect him like a female gorilla would have.
    They did the right thing
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    charles2 wrote: »
    Humans >>>>>>>> animals.

My child wouldn't be in that situation, but if they were better believe that gorilla getting capped.
    Humans >>>>>>>> animals.

My child wouldn't be in that situation, but if they were better believe that gorilla getting capped.

This. They better buss that gorilla in his ? if its my seed in there. ? a tranquilizer. You ? watch too much TV. Put the scope on em.

If you let your seed fall into a gorilla pit at the zoo you should cap yourself and let the gorilla raise your child

Do you have kids @Copper ?

Not that I know of

It's always the people with no kids who know how to raise kids.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not one of those 'animals should have the same rights as people' wierdos but I also don't believe in rewarding human stupidity and negligence. Natutal selection.
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mseries_ wrote: »
    texas409 wrote: »
    grainy camerawork in 2016?? foh

For real between Apple and Samsung they must have sold like a billion phones with 1080p video, but it's always that one broke ? with a Motorola razr flip phone filming ? .
    That's why we in the news business laugh at stations who are now depending on videos like these to drive their business. I mean that's cool, but you're mostly going to get ? video like this.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    Humans >>>>>>>> animals.

Humans >>>>>>>> animals.

This. They better buss that gorilla in his ? if its my seed in there. ? a tranquilizer. You ? watch too much TV. Put the scope on em.

If you let your seed fall into a gorilla pit at the zoo you should cap yourself and let the gorilla raise your child

Do you have kids @Copper ?

Not that I know of

It's always the people with no kids who know how to raise kids.

“dont drop your child into a gorilla pit"

“dont tell me how to raise my kid!!!"

Alright super dad, you play that game.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    I'm not sure there could have been a different outcome though

That poor gorilla died because those parents are ? idiots

They are responsible for the gorillas death

I hope they are charged with child endangerment and have to pay the costs involved in the gorillas death

• BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    Soon enough all zoos will be closed down mainly because of this. It is a society of saving stupid people from doing stupid ? . And because stupid people let their stupid kids crawl and run all around the whole lot of it going to get shut down. That's what we do. We let stupid people reproduce. The more stupid the better you can be controlled.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It sucks that the gorilla had to die, but all I could picture was him going donkey kong on that baby. There really was no other option.