Comments

• 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    (ob)Scene wrote: »
    Brian B. wrote: »
    That gorilla was an endangered species, white people are not an endangered species

may sound ? up, but they killed the wrong one

Didn't it turn out that the kid was black?

I think it was. His mom was calling him Isaiah.

The kid's parents right here:

34C8870D00000578-0-image-a-1_1464652047487.jpg

Man this ? is confusing. I thought they said the mother was white, and the kid was Black (on some adopted / Obama ? ) ?
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »
    D0wn wrote: »
    the gorilla, or any animal for the matter, should of never been in the so called zoo to begin with.
    U have a living organism captive against their will. Display them for entertainment. then ? em when one of your goofy ass kids do dumb ? ? .The animal was not aggressive, the action was unwarranted .

And honestly i see a parallel between what happen to the gorilla, and what happened to blk pll everyday.
    when an unarmed brotha or sista is met with unnecessary force. Because they assume the same thing like "yea the ? didn't have a gun, but u never know..." "they're unpredictable"....
    U know ..the reason they unjustly ? us and walk, cause to them "it is what, it is"
    This ? here
    1g5ppaamsvci.jpg

she all religious and ? ,"thank ? , thank ? ." But what about the gorilla's life, that got took???... U know the same gorilla her ? made??

BRUH, U SOUND PETTY AS FU RIGHT NOW... U DONT GIVE 2 SHYTS ABOUT THAT GORILLAS LIFE, THAT CHICKEN YOU ATE LAST NIGHT LIFE OR THEM BBQ RIBS YOU DESTROYED

Gorillas are our distant cousins and hominids. We in this together.
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Boooooy this story sure has taken an interesting turn lmao!
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That gorilla was an endangered species, white people are not an endangered species

The kid's parents right here:

34C8870D00000578-0-image-a-1_1464652047487.jpg

She was probably being loud in public n forgot bout the kid
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Typically, if the family were white, a story like this would blow over in about a week.

Let's see how long this goes.
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    Typically, if the family were white, a story like this would blow over in about a week.

It was going to be bad anyway bro. These ? had a candlelight vigil for a gorilla on memorial day. There's petitions out to get the parents charged. I mean it definitely doesn't help that the parents are black, but those parents were dragged before we knew who they were. You know it's bad when now you got to pay whoever shot that wack ass video before you can use it now.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    I'm not sure there could have been a different outcome though

That poor gorilla died because those parents are ? idiots

They are responsible for the gorillas death

I hope they are charged with child endangerment and have to pay the costs involved in the gorillas death

The Gorilla should of never been in a zoo to begin with....
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    babelipsss wrote: »
    The parents got dogged on this site. Don't be crying hypocrites.

They got dogged on this site for negligence.
    The dominant society will dogg them because of their race... they want the parents charged??Cool.
    If the parents are charged then all the cops who have killed an unarmed blk person should be charged as well.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not that it ever truly mattered but the race of the parents was just revealed this morning.
  • Ajackson17
    edited May 2016
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    If you are ever unfortunate enough to encounter a gorilla just be glad it's not a chimpanzee because chimps are even more violent. A gorilla is far more likely to just mind it's own ? business if you don't mess with it but a chimp is violent and aggressive as ? .

By the way chimps are our closest ancestor so that should tell you something about human nature

You forgot the peaceful Bonobos. We share both of their traits.

http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v486/n7404/full/nature11128.html

Also, you have to add in natural selection and this is why you have more peaceful humans and more warlike human beings. Your natural environment forces these traits to come out and we don't know if our common ancestors between us and them was even violent in the first place, maybe that came after the split.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    Yall tripping. "Ok so lets wait and see what the silverback is gonna do. Maybe he wont hurt the baby"

MOST LIKELY silverback would not have done anything to harm the baby because they are not very violent

Lemme take those odds with one of your kids. You dont know what the ? a damn gorilla is thinking, especially when they're confused. Those male gorillas ? their young all the time. At any moment, he could have decided to squeeze his head open like a grape. They dont recognize their own strength. Even while he was helping him, he ended up hurting him because they are massive creatures. That's how Michael Jackson got ? up by Bubbles and had to be sent away. They don't understand their strength. I can't believe we're even discussing this. Yall really wanted the zoo staff to come negotiate with the gorilla to get the child back. Maybe trade him the child for a batch of bananas.

When the Rise of the Apes happens don't back track off this statement.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Thereal_ba wrote: »
    Trillfate wrote: »
    I never knew Bubbles stole on MJ :joy:

I dont think he actually punched him, but he strong armed him when Michael told him no and had to be sent away. This happened when Bubbles became a teenager. He was nice when he was a baby, but when he became a teenager, he got rebellious and wouldn't listen to Michael.

Yo!!!!!!! I cried real tears lmao

Lol They act just like humans. They get to an age when they become defiant.

Cause there is only 1.3% difference between us and them.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

If true, I wanna see if ? in here gon change their answer since, well you know. BLM

I am also,specially now some media outlets are highlighting the father's criminal record.
    That has absolutely nothing to do with this situation....but we know how that goes.

really? Must be an American thing, ain't seen nothing on the news over here about his record? That's ? up.

raf,220x200,075,f,fafafa:ca443f4786.jpg

EXCLUSIVE: Parents-of-four whose son fell into zoo enclosure sparking killing of Harambe the gorilla as it emerges father has a lengthy criminal history - including kidnap and drug trafficking

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3617016/EXCLUSIVE-PICTURES-parents-four-son-fell-zoo-enclosure-sparking-controversial-killing-Harambe-gorilla-emerges-father-lengthy-criminal-history.html#ixzz4AEl8u5Fa

Deonne Dickerson and Michelle Gregg have been heavily criticized
    Harambe was fatally shot after their four-year-old boy crawled past a railing and fell 15ft into the gorilla exhibit moat
    Harambe was shot dead after dragging the boy violently around
    Many have blamed the boy's parents for 17-year-old Harambe's death
    They released a statement on Sunday saying their boy is doing 'just fine'
    Zoo director said Harambe was 'disoriented' and tranquilizer would have taken too long with the possibility of agitating the animal even more
    Director said: 'Looking back we would make the same decision'
    He insisted barriers were secure, asking: 'Do you know any four-year-olds? They can climb over anything'

Everyone was saying I think they did the right thing and they found out the child was black and the parents black, so it's time to look up criminal history which might have led to this behavior. SMFH!
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Another gorilla rescued a child years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfC0gyCbpR4

• Beezus
    Beezus Members Posts: 15,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    stand up lemme pull your pants up
    lmao i shouldn't be laughing at that
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    I'm not sure there could have been a different outcome though

That poor gorilla died because those parents are ? idiots

They are responsible for the gorillas death

I hope they are charged with child endangerment and have to pay the costs involved in the gorillas death

The Gorilla should of never been in a zoo to begin with....

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO EXPLAIN HOW ZOO'S ? WORK. ? YOU MEAN THE GORILLA SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN THERE??
    I HATE SOME OF Y'ALL SOMETIMES.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »

They've already dug into the father's criminal history, like any of that matters in this case.