Another gorilla rescued a child years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfC0gyCbpR4

Was the parents charged??
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

See, more proof they can discern a threat from someone in distress.. They're compassionate beings
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    I'm not sure there could have been a different outcome though

That poor gorilla died because those parents are ? idiots

They are responsible for the gorillas death

I hope they are charged with child endangerment and have to pay the costs involved in the gorillas death

The Gorilla should of never been in a zoo to begin with....

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO EXPLAIN HOW ZOO'S ? WORK. ? YOU MEAN THE GORILLA SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN THERE??
    I HATE SOME OF Y'ALL SOMETIMES.

If ppl wanna act outrage and call 4 an Attempt to charge the child's parents for a gorilla getting shot at the zoo. Let's talk about how zoos are unethical to begin with...
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They call for whatever....but the authorities have already said there will be no criminal charge against the parents

• KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    I'm not sure there could have been a different outcome though

That poor gorilla died because those parents are ? idiots

They are responsible for the gorillas death

I hope they are charged with child endangerment and have to pay the costs involved in the gorillas death

The Gorilla should of never been in a zoo to begin with....

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO EXPLAIN HOW ZOO'S ? WORK. ? YOU MEAN THE GORILLA SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN THERE??
    I HATE SOME OF Y'ALL SOMETIMES.

If ppl wanna act outrage and call 4 an Attempt to charge the child's parents for a gorilla getting shot at the zoo. Let's talk about how zoos are unethical to begin with...

Try and explain that to me so I can ? on you. Go ahead.
  • KingFreeman
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »

See, more proof they can discern a threat from someone in distress.. They're compassionate beings

That can crush your head like a ? grape.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I ain't gonna lie, I almost slipped and fell in the whale shark tank in HS. Good thing I'm pretty sure they only eat plankton.

How?

On an aquarium tour, they took us above the tank and showed how they fed the shark. We were pretty close to the edge of the tank, and I happened to slip a little on a wet spot, but I caught myself before falling in.
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    I ain't gonna lie, I almost slipped and fell in the whale shark tank in HS. Good thing I'm pretty sure they only eat plankton.

How?

On an aquarium tour, they took us above the tank and showed how they fed the shark. We were pretty close to the edge of the tank, and I happened to slip a little on a wet spot, but I caught myself before falling in.

Well this is a ? story... you just almost fell into a shark tank. Lmao.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meester wrote: »
    America wants more justice for animals than a black man and for that I say they can go ? that dead gorilla to hell word to big bird.

Exactly, if ppl ? cared this much about police injustice than i guarantee theyre woulda already been a complete overhaul in police tactics...these same cacs calling for "justice" for this damn animal are the same ones setting up gofund mes and hailin the the ? cops that killed a black person a hero and it was "justifed" ? that , ? ppl thinkin animal lives more important than human and ? u ? that gave 2 ? about guerillas beforehand but are suddenly animal rights activistis but gonna go back to not givin a ? a week from now, ? ?
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXbrXSnXF2g

https://www.rawstory.com/2016/05/fox-friends-cites-rap-sheet-of-black-dad-who-wasnt-at-zoo-to-blame-him-for-gorillas-death/
    Fox & Friends cites ‘rap sheet’ of black dad who wasn’t at zoo to blame him for gorilla’s death

The hosts of Fox & Friends wondered if the parents of the boy who fell into a Gorilla enclosure at the Cincinnati Zoo over the weekend should be charged, pointing to the “lengthy criminal record” of the father who was not there at the time.

On at least four occasions, Tuesday’s edition of Fox & Friends brought up a Daily Mail report that detailed the criminal history of Deonne Dickerson, the father of the 4-year-old boy who climbed into a Gorilla enclosure, eventually leading to the animal’s death.

However, the show did not mention that the report found that Dickerson “appears to have turned his life around to become the proud father of four.”

“The father has a long rap sheet, including drugs and kidnapping charges,” Fox News host Abby Huntsman noted at the beginning of the program.

“Some say the parents need to be charged,” co-host Ainsley Earhardt later told wildlife expert Grant Kemmerer, “bringing up the dad’s past criminal history who wasn’t even there at the zoo at the time.”

And Brian Kilmeade began his interview with animal expert Jeff Corwin by posing a similar question.

“Some blame the parents of the child, calling them neglectful as reports surface the father has a lengthy criminal history,” Kilmeade said. “Is someone to blame here or was this just a tragic accident?”

“It’s a tragic event,” Corwin advised. “And it’s really hard for us Tuesday morning to kind of tell them what they should have done.”

• D0wn
    Options
  • MrMinimalist
    MrMinimalist Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People saying "If that was my kid, I'll jump in there too". Lmao.

That gorilla would ? you up plus you have no gun like it took for them to ? it.
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is ridiculous that white people are holding vigils for a gorilla and want justice. Meh
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She better hope her and dude never end up fighting for custody.
  • D0wn
    edited May 2016
    Options
    twizza 77 wrote: »
    This is ridiculous that white people are holding vigils for a gorilla and want justice. Meh

The same state where there kind killed a couple in a car, and a kid and a young man for holding toy guns...
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? this story man, I'm done..