The Official 2010-11 Miami Heat Thread

Options

Comments

• thatni99ajahmal
    thatni99ajahmal Members Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    rage wrote: »
    Wade's D is off the chain as well dont get me wrong. But Bron has slight edge on him based on the amount of steals and the timing of the steals (usually late in the game when Chi is looking to make a run). Also Bron's offence is better than Wades.

I would say they been pretty equal this series in offense.. But i can see Bron having the edge bcuz of the timely daggers in game 2

Game 2 defense Wade shut ? down
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I would say they been pretty equal this series in offense.. But i can see Bron having the edge bcuz of the timely daggers in game 2

Game 2 defense Wade shut ? down

In any case we are starting to see a pattern emerge...and if it keeps up....every other team left have a problem!
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ? pls ? is only going to get scarier once we dump some more of these contracts and get the right bodies in place

true. this heat team isn't even complete.
  • thatni99ajahmal
    thatni99ajahmal Members Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    true. this heat team isn't even complete.

Gotta see hard this cap will be but yea ? will be better next year..
    In any case we are starting to see a pattern emerge...and if it keeps up....every other team left have a problem!

I keep tellin ppl that i was woried about Okc because they young enough to run with us but ? look like they got internal probelms lol..

The Mavs just need someone to put clamps on them the west dont really play no D
  • MR.CJ
    edited May 2011
    Options

I keep tellin ppl that i was woried about Okc because they young enough to run with us but ? look like they got internal probelms lol..

bosh vs dirk will be interesting.
  • rage
    edited May 2011
    Options

Yeah OKC may have some young talent but the Heat have 3 superstars with many years of playoff experience between them. Dallas would go to pieces with the D the Heat would clamp on them.
  • Mumo X
    Mumo X Banned Users Posts: 4,521 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ? pls ? is only going to get scarier once we dump some more of these contracts and get the right bodies in place

lets be honest son! Wade is what? 29? 30 next yr. Yall aint got no bench. Bron is my favorite player after KD and i want him to get hz now that wade is healthy cuz OKC is bout to takeover. They havin problems wit the coaching, KD being passive and RW turnovers, Ibaka gettin abused in the paint, harden inconsistencies. All thz are to be expected by a 3rd yr coach and a bunch of 22yr olds but they stil made the WCF
  • Mumo X
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Yeah OKC may have some young talent but the Heat have 3 superstars with many years of playoff experience between them. Dallas would go to pieces with the D the Heat would clamp on them.

dont sleep on OKC. KD and RW are jus as gud as Bron and Wade. They wil be a better duo when they get to bron-wades age. Trust me. Heat dont hav a harden who is jus as gud as step curry, its jus that hz playin in a team wit u knw who. Ibaka is a walkn double double and a future defensive beast. Either way, its Brons and KDs era startin next yr
  • rage
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Mumo X wrote: »
    dont sleep on OKC. KD and RW are jus as gud as Bron and Wade. They wil be a better duo when they get to bron-wades age. Trust me. Heat dont hav a harden who is jus as gud as step curry, its jus that hz playin in a team wit u knw who. Ibaka is a walkn double double and a future defensive beast. Either way, its Brons and KDs era startin next yr

Bwaahahhahahahhahahahahha
  • MR.CJ
    edited May 2011
    Options

lol i don't know about that
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options

When stanning goes wrong
  • down2earth
    down2earth Members Posts: 953 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Haslem provides the toughness honestly and his solid contribution from the bench..

Wade was too hyper or something i cant pin exactly what his problem was tonight that ? had cinderblocks on hands or something but that ? played great D..

Bosh played great im glad he attacks the rim and get to the line..

Bron didnt look like his normal self but he played great D too..

2 more wins to go..

SN: Barkley a pure hater lol that ? refuse to say anything positive about the Heat without following with something about the Bulls ? em

co-sign this, i was like "wtf is up with Wade ball of lightning ass lol"........Those blocks Bron and Anthony had were crazy, and Haslem put that toughness in there. ? played tonight like everyone knows he can but everyone else besides Rose played like ass. They better get that spark they had in Game 1 back if they wanna make this a series.
  • Mumo X
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Im used to that. I wuz ridiculed when told punks and ? that OKC got next. Now they luk stupid. Now the ? media wanna break up thz team. Instigatin all thz ? . Only a FOOL would think that KD and them(22yr olds) wont improve they game
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Im used to that. I wuz ridiculed when told punks and ? that OKC got next. Now they luk stupid. Now the ? media wanna break up thz team. Instigatin all thz ? . Only a FOOL would think that KD and them(22yr olds) wont improve they game

Dont even trip on that, we Thunder Family and we gonna win this ish and send the Germ-man back to Germ-many with tears in his eyes.

They cant break up greatness with their propaganda.,
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options

"lebron james with no regard for human life!"
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    Coo Coo Cal's Beanie Members Posts: 3,864 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Lebron deserves that ship. Prolly the most talented player ever witnessed in the game. Heat better win now, thz yo chance before OKC figures it all out.
    LOL @ following the bolded with the underlined. Im convinced that you are a ? .
  • MR.CJ
    edited May 2011
    Options
    why didn't james jones get any playing time?
  • Mumo X
    edited May 2011
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    Dont even trip on that, we Thunder Family and we gonna win this ish and send the Germ-man back to Germ-many with tears in his eyes.

They cant break up greatness with their propaganda.,

hallelujah family.... KD and Thunder got thz. Peace
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    Coo Coo Cal's Beanie Members Posts: 3,864 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i dont get it either. He's a better defender and shooter than mike miller. Mike Miller needs to ? die. I dont want him on the court. He's scary as ? out there
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options

because since game 1 against boston.. he has not done ? ...
    i dont get it either. He's a better defender and shooter than mike miller. Mike Miller needs to ? die. I dont want him on the court. He's scary as ? out there

mike miller is a better rebounder and defender.. imo.. only thing jones is better at on defense is taking charges...
  • MR.CJ
    edited May 2011
    Options
    because since game 1 against boston.. he has not done ? ...

mike miller is a better rebounder and defender.. imo.. only thing jones is better at on defense is taking charges...

yea but he didn't play at all.
  • jrod44
    jrod44 Members Posts: 3,446
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Good win last night, the crowd was crazy last night, man, Miami knows how to show out in the playoffs. Need to keep smashing the gas and take off on these dudes.
  • Hotnikelz
    Hotnikelz Members Posts: 430
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i hope that contract ? in the new cba is true where they let each team drop one contract, cuz mike miller is a complete waste of money
  • MR.CJ
    edited May 2011
    Options
    mike miller is playing with a hurt thumb on his shooting hand.

he should be healthy next season.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    House and Jones should play more cuz they space the floor with shooting. Miller and Bibby do nothing. defense dont matter cuz Bron and Wade and Anthony do most of it
This discussion has been closed.