The Official 2010-11 Miami Heat Thread

Options

Comments

• MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i agree. house should play at least 10 min.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    i agree. house should play at least 10 min.

i know folks keep saying defense yet he played on the Celtics
  • MR.CJ
    edited May 2011
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    i know folks keep saying defense yet he played on the Celtics

he should play when cj watson comes in for the bulls.
  • jrod44
    jrod44 Members Posts: 3,446
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Miller>

dude can impact the game without shooting. Rebounding, defense length and moving the ball, can put it on the floor.

Im beyond the shooting thing, just do the other things good, and its money well spent.
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    jrod44 wrote: »
    Miller>

dude can impact the game without shooting. Rebounding, defense length and moving the ball, can put it on the floor.

Im beyond the shooting thing, just do the other things good, and its money well spent.

He hasnt lived up to that contract... AT ALL...
  • MR.CJ
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Miller>

like i said, he's playing with a hurt right thumb. so his jumpshoot should be off.

i was just surprise jones didn't play last night.
  • jrod44
    edited May 2011
    Options
    major pain wrote: »
    He hasnt lived up to that contract... AT ALL...

no, but if he contributes in the playoffs even just a little bit, and they win a title, its worth it. To me, its Millers length and Haslems energy that kind of shifted momentum.
    like i said, he's playing with a hurt right thumb. so his jumpshoot should be off.

i was just surprise jones didn't play last night.

Word is JJ got a hurt foot, dont know how true it is, but they were saying it could be a factor.
  • MR.CJ
    edited May 2011
    Options
    no, but if he contributes in the playoffs even just a little bit, and they win a title, its worth it. To me, its Millers length and Haslems energy that kind of shifted momentum.

Word is JJ got a hurt foot, dont know how true it is, but they were saying it could be a factor.

iight........
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    Coo Coo Cal's Beanie Members Posts: 3,864 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Listen man, Im a Heat fan, but Mike Miller is ? trash. I prolly on missed 5 games all year. He's terrible, every game. He cant handle the ball. He's slow on defense and his rebounding isnt that great to reward him with playing time. James Jones has been better than him all year. I dont wanna hear about him having a hurt thumb.

If his thumb is that bad to where he shoots 20% from FG and 10% from 3pt FG then they need to sit that ? ? for the rest of this playoff run. James jones is shooting 47% from FG and 42% from 3pt FG.
    Mike Miller is averaging 1.7 rpg in the playoffs. James Jones is at 2.5.
    James jones is quicker, longer arms on defense, and doesnt get scared on wide open shots. He also isnt afraid to dribble and make stupid ass turnovers like that wackass cracka.
    In the playoffs James Jones has a Player Efficiency Rating of +11.6.
    Mike Miller is at +0.5. He's trash and doesnt help the team.

FACTS
  • thatni99ajahmal
    thatni99ajahmal Members Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Miller isnt living up to what i would hope but his hustle does pay off at times..

James Jones isnt quick on D he is a smart player thats why he is able to draw charges not bcuz of his quickness..

House should get a lil burn but there is no reason to try to change what is working now so..
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Mike Miller is shooting like ? , but we need him on defense and rebounding especially against the Bulls.
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Lol @ defense and rebounding. We need his 1.7 rebounds a game? And that .5 +/- really has a huge impact right now. We really need that instead of james Jones' 11.6 PER.

I'm convinced u ? don't watch basketball games. Y'all just watch sportscenter.
  • thatni99ajahmal
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Lol @ defense and rebounding. We need his 1.7 rebounds a game? And that .5 +/- really has a huge impact right now. We really need that instead of james Jones' 11.6 PER.

I'm convinced u ? don't watch basketball games. Y'all just watch sportscenter.

Tip backs arent counted in the Nba how many times have you seen him tip the ball back to someone else?? Fact of the matter is JJ is slower then Miller when they tried to play JJ in the 4 spot he was gettin bullied so they took him out simple as that or maybe you couldnt see that.. At best they could use JJ to run around with Korver that the best i think he can do against Chi

? i have watched every game since the Tim Hardaway days..
  • goat334
    goat334 Members Posts: 3,604 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Miller isnt living up to what i would hope but his hustle does pay off at times..

James Jones isnt quick on D he is a smart player thats why he is able to draw charges not bcuz of his quickness..

House should get a lil burn but there is no reason to try to change what is working now so..

That's why you haven't seen certain ? on the court....if it ain't broke, no need to try and fix it.
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Tip backs arent counted in the Nba how many times have you seen him tip the ball back to someone else?? Fact of the matter is JJ is slower then Miller when they tried to play JJ in the 4 spot he was gettin bullied so they took him out simple as that or maybe you couldnt see that.. At best they could use JJ to run around with Korver that the best i think he can do against Chi

? i have watched every game since the Tim Hardaway days..
    James Jones is not slower than Mike Miller LMAO. And ur worth is proven by ur PER. He's a +0.5. Thats nothing compared to James Jones. Mike Miller is turnover prone and is shooting terribly.
  • thatni99ajahmal
    edited May 2011
    Options
    James Jones is not slower than Mike Miller LMAO. And ur worth is proven by ur PER. He's a +0.5. Thats nothing compared to James Jones. Mike Miller is turnover prone and is shooting terribly.

You do know player effiency can skewed for bench players?? Depending on the score and what time they come into the game Haslem per was -13 in game 2 case and point
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Bibby need to knock down them open shots and Miller needs to knock down open shots.
    Them two get open alot and when they pass them the ball, they have wide open shots and they don't make them.
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    south4life wrote: »
    Bibby need to knock down them open shots and Miller needs to knock down open shots.
    Them two get open alot and when they pass them the ball, they have wide open shots and they don't make them.

This is extremely important guys with open looks HAVE to make open shots at this level of competition.
  • goat334
    goat334 Members Posts: 3,604 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I know what you mean, but he did knock down 2 three's Sunday, hopefully that's a start.
  • jrod44
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I was gonna make a thread but I have no link yet.

The fan who got into it with Noah, says he kept it 100 percent respectful, because he was in front of kids, and had been warned already. He said he went to the game hopin he would take Noah out of his game, and the only time he cursed is when Noah was saying ? you, so he said ? you back.

it was on 640 in Miami today at 1pm if you wanna look it up. His name is Frank.
  • south4life
    edited May 2011
    Options
    rage wrote: »
    This is extremely guys with open looks HAVE to make open shots at this level of competition.

Exactly, Chalmers and James Jones hits shots when their open why can't Bibby and Miller
  • south4life
    edited May 2011
    Options
    goat334 wrote: »
    I know what you mean, but he did knock down 2 three's Sunday, hopefully that's a start.

Yeah he did but, we need him to do that every night.
  • thatni99ajahmal
    edited May 2011
    Options
    All them ? should hit them open ass shots lol

They be having time to tie their damn shoe if they wanted to..

That ? look like warmups 9/10
  • MR.CJ
    edited May 2011
    Options
    lol i could hit those wide open shots.
  • thatni99ajahmal
    edited May 2011
    Options
    lol i could hit those wide open shots.

I truly beleive that bruh i think you could do it while flirtin witha cheerleader on the sideline too lol
This discussion has been closed.