MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    lebron and wade>>>>jordan and pippen
  • 7 DAY THEORY CDATISR
    7 DAY THEORY CDATISR Members Posts: 2,208
    edited May 2011
    Options
    shout out to the refs cheating for the heat.. AND THIBS ? LEAVING NOAH AND ? OUT THE WHOLE DAM FOURTH QUARTER!!1 smh
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    shout out to the refs cheating for the heat.. AND THIBS ? LEAVING NOAH AND ? OUT THE WHOLE DAM FOURTH QUARTER!!1 smh

smh, the excuses coming out again
  • 7 DAY THEORY CDATISR
    edited May 2011
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    smh, the excuses coming out again

how they shoot 8 free throws in under a minute?? gtfoh
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    how they shoot 8 free throws in under a minute?? gtfoh

um, when u go to the basket and u get FOULED, thats what happens
  • thatni99ajahmal
    thatni99ajahmal Members Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i said it 2 or 3 times in this thread.. i will say again.. bron & d-wade are the best closers in the game.. both of those ? clutch as hell.. also they are best all around players in the nba...

truth bruh ? truth
  • 7 DAY THEORY CDATISR
    edited May 2011
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    um, when u go to the basket and u get FOULED, thats what happens

naww.. when taj gets called for a tech.. walking away.. but wade yells right at the ref no tech.

smh.. cheating azz heat
  • thatni99ajahmal
    thatni99ajahmal Members Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    naww.. when taj gets called for a tech.. walking away.. but wade yells right at the ref no tech.

smh.. cheating azz heat

There were so many missed calls Rose push on the hip when Wade drove..

That bs call on Bron on Deng's dunk..

Korver slap the ? out of Bosh on that "steal" that they didnt call..

Fouls go back and forth so on to the next
  • 7 DAY THEORY CDATISR
    edited May 2011
    Options
    if u heat fans really think yall won without the refs yall silly as hell. chicago dominated all 5 games until the refs called those bs calls. and dallas finna smash
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    if u heat fans really think yall won without the refs yall silly as hell. chicago dominated all 5 games until the refs called those bs calls. and dallas finna smash

oh that was the refs who hit them thees??? ? i thought it was lebron...
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    LMAO what a ? ...I swear you ? ? that blame the refs are getting worse by the day. So the refs were cheating for the Heat when they sent Rose to the line to tie the game and he missed right?? So the refs were cheating when Rose turned it over and Bron drained a three, or when Rose hit Wade's hand and elbow on that 3 right?? ? outta here ? .
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options

Lmao.......
  • MR.CJ
    edited May 2011
    Options
    b*braze wrote: »
    oh that was the refs who hit them thees??? ? i thought it was lebron...

and the ref who made rose choked at the line
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Why ? just cant take that L and keep it moving. ? was ready to celebrate when CHI won game 1.. now they finding all excuses in the world that they got that ass bounced out.
  • Mumo X
    Mumo X Banned Users Posts: 4,521 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Congratulations to Bron. He now owns he heat and not wade. Its black vs white now. Bron has to beat Dirk. I really hope he does. The greatest talent ever witnessed in the game deserves that ring. Gud luck.
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options

Was u watching the same game I was watching?
    Chicago was getting all types of calls, not to mention Rose was carrying all game and wasn't getting called.
    The same refs u said was helping Miami, called a foul on LeBron to send Rose to the line to tie the game.
    Was it the ref that made Rose miss the second free throw? Was it the refs that fouled Chris Bosh and send him to the line to hit the game winning free throws?
    The thing is even if Rose had hit the second free throw, Miami still had the ball, Chicago still had to play Defense and they failed.
    And Chicago still had a chance to win it but Rose tried to throw up a three with Haslem and LeBron on him so, is that the refs fault too?
  • esco soprano
    esco soprano Members Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ^^^^^ROFL...ether
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    This was a great series regardless of who won. Unless ATL, NY, or ORL make some serious moves u can look forward to this being ur ECF for the next few years & a rivalry should develop. If the Bulls upgrade @ SG & get another scorer who can create to help D-Rose I anticipate come classic matchups in the future.
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    we got the 1st pick of the 2nd round. according to this mock draft they're lookin at josh selby. Id rather have nolan smith, who's predicted to go 3rd in the 2nd rnd

http://www.draftexpress.com/nba-mock-draft/2011/

Does Nolan Smith play D? At 6'4 he would give Miami a big lineup out there on the perimeter.
  • goat334
    goat334 Members Posts: 3,604 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    south4life wrote: »
    DeAndre Jordan would be a perfect fit.

Starting Line Up would be.....
    C - DeAndre Jordan
    PF - Chris Bosh
    SF - LeBron James
    SG - Dwayne Wade
    PG - Mike Bibby

The second unit would be.....
    C - Joel Anthony
    PF - Udonis Haslem
    SF - Mike Miller
    SG - James Jones
    PG - Mario Chalmers

That would leave Zydrunas Ilgauskas, Juwan Howard, Eric Dampier, Eddie House, Jamaal Magloire and Dexter Pittman as the rest of the bench.
    But who will be The one that is gone to make room for DeAndre Jordan?

I think Big Z is hanging it up after this season. I thought I read that somewhere, but I could be wrong.
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Congrats to the heat a lot of haters(including me) got silenced

good ? ..............
  • goat334
    edited May 2011
    Options

Save your energy bruh, Refs been ? up since James A. Naismith invented this sport. The refs really dropped the ball in last year finals, but that didn't nullify the Lakers Championship. So stop wasting your time trying to justify that the refs won the game for the Heat, and place the blame on what the Bulls could have controlled.
  • MR.CJ
    edited May 2011
    Options
    goat334 wrote: »
    Save your energy bruh, Refs been ? up since James A. Naismith invented this sport. The refs really dropped the ball in last year finals, but that didn't nullify the Lakers Championship. So stop wasting your time trying to justify that the refs won the game for the Heat, and place the blame on what the Bulls could have controlled.

if that dude is a bulls fan, he must have didn't watch jordan in the 90's.
  • goat334
    edited May 2011
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    if that dude is a bulls fan, he must have didn't watch jordan in the 90's.

LOL.....Jordan was literally untouchable.
  • MR.CJ
    edited May 2011
    Options
    goat334 wrote: »
    LOL.....Jordan was literally untouchable.

lol yep. bulls fans can't complain about the refs, when they had jordan.
This discussion has been closed.