Options

Comments

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pachá12 wrote: »
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    There aren't any positions open that are better than Bama OC for this upcoming season, HC jobs also. Plus Saban gives decent autonomy to his offense as long as it produces.

He still gon ? and embarrass you after 1 ? up.

Nah, Kiffin had 2.5 seasons before Saban lost it with him.

Naw.

Saban don't wait till you ? up mutiple times. He gon loose his mind day one.

That's why he always win. Mistakes and ass whippings are fixed and delivered the first time
  • pachá12
    pachá12 Members Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Okay, I think you're being a contrarian just for the sake of being one. All i was saying was if you took Kiffin, for example, he had free range of the offense. So much so that he was able to transition it from a pro-style to a spread in two years, not Sabans style, but it worked. It was very rare that Saban went off on Kiffin, publicaly. Kiffin produced. Kiffin also lacks maturity. I never heard any problems like Saban going off on McElwain or Nussmeier. I don't see how Kelly couldn't enjoy the same thing, even better. Plus the offensive system in place is set up for Kelly to thrive. I know it may not be a possibilty you want to explore, cause it will extend the Kitty Kats losing streak, but its a logical choice.
    caddo man wrote: »
    Wouldn't be suprised if this was more Saban than anything. What incentive does Sark have in staying at a place and he and Saban don't see eye to eye. Plus, Chip Kelly may be on the horizon for Bama.

Bruh them two mfer in the same room and Saban telling Chip what to do..........................Think about that.

Chip doesnt need a redemption story. He could get any 2nd tier D1 job right now. Mizzu S Carolina, Wake Forest, SMU, Syracuse, Oregon State, etc. would fire their coach right now to bring him in.

Not sure about Oregon St, but those other schools have coaches that they are pleased or have only been there for a year or two, the buyouts would be too high. You don't see a lot of coaching turnover after NSD unless a coach gets into trouble.

• caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bleacher report already asked Kelly. He said no!

His ego can barely let him be an assistant again. Let alone be a assistant to Saban. McElwain, Nussmeier and Kiffin all ran his offenses but Saban made sure it was a very vanilla offense that will not put his defense in any problems.

That is not Kelly's offense. He wants full control not a micro manager. Kiffin was the first to really bring out the no huddle but it happened in very calculated times like after a big play or in opponents 30.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Sarkisana a disloyal ? made punk in My Aonzo training day voice..... Saban saved ur career when u was viwed as a ? and u just dip first chance u get.... these USC coaches boy I tell u

Bruh.....

Lol... did he not get that man a job when no one else would after he was labeled a ? and blackballed?

You really think Sark was done for good, tho? It's not like he was on some Art Briles ?

Bruh he was ? coaching games.... it was a wrap .
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sarkisana a disloyal ? made punk in My Aonzo training day voice..... Saban saved ur career when u was viwed as a ? and u just dip first chance u get.... these USC coaches boy I tell u

Bruh.....

Lol... did he not get that man a job when no one else would after he was labeled a ? and blackballed?

You really think Sark was done for good, tho? It's not like he was on some Art Briles ?

Bruh he was ? coaching games.... it was a wrap .

He was coaching my team... I'm familiar with his situation.

Thing is, for the most part, it didn't hamper his ability to coach or recruit. That's why Saban had no problem adding him to the staff as soon as he did... it was just publicly embarrassing. Had he not made an ass of himself at that rally over here, you'd probably never know about his problem to this day.

If he had been able to prove his rehab had gone successfully and been sober for a significant amount of time, he would've been back, regardless. Saban definitely helped speed up the process, in turning his career around, but he's still young enough and good enough that he wasn't gonna be unemployed forever.

Clearly his coaching ability is still held in high regard. You know this. Otherwise you wouldnt be upset about him leaving.
  • pachá12
    Options
    Bleacher report already asked Kelly. He said no!

His ego can barely let him be an assistant again. Let alone be a assistant to Saban. McElwain, Nussmeier and Kiffin all ran his offenses but Saban made sure it was a very vanilla offense that will not put his defense in any problems.

That is not Kelly's offense. He wants full control not a micro manager. Kiffin was the first to really bring out the no huddle but it happened in very calculated times like after a big play or in opponents 30.

Are you familiar with the term 'autonomy'? You talking like you know Chip Kelly. Kiffin ran a spread, read option offense. Not the typical pro style offense he ran with the others. But if you want to be 'right', okay, you're 'right'...
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Damn, got 5 star RB Lingard outta Gator territory. Now just gotta hold off Bama, Ohio State, Clemson, FSU, and Florida lol
  • pachá12
    Options
    Good for the U. It's early, but a very good commit. Florida has five RB's this year and three next year, reps would have been hard to get.
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    LSU predictions. 11-1 second in the SEC West

A. Key gon lead the nation in sacks

D. Guice gon lead the SEC in rushing.

J. Stevens gon be a Freshman All-America.
  • caddo man
    Options
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Y'all assets ain't going no damn 11-1, y'all 3rd best team in the west. I'll give 11-2

Etling at qb
    No wr to catch the ball

Replacing secondary and linebackers
  • Shizlansky
    Options

Y'all assets ain't going no damn 11-1, y'all 3rd best team in the west. I'll give 11-2

Etling at qb
    No wr to catch the ball

Etling? Meh. He might not start
    WR? We always got talent at That position. We good

Linebacker? That ? is a concern.

Secondary? We DBU ? .

@AllFloridaFans
  • aneed123
    Options
    Y'all gotta have someone play qb well.
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Etling at qb
    No wr to catch the ball

Secondary? We DBU ? .

@AllFloridaFans

? done gone crazy lol. I hope that one L you predicted next year was us cuz y'all not beating us in the Swamp.
  • pachá12
    Options

Etling at qb
    No wr to catch the ball

Secondary? We DBU ? .

@AllFloridaFans

Not seeing 11-1, but you have to set the bar high. Florida will have the best running game in the SEC. 10-3, SEC Champs.

• infamous114
    Options
    SEC champs? Lol
  • pachá12
    Options
    SEC champs? Lol

Yeah, thats what its called when you win your Conference title, you wouldn't understand...
  • infamous114
    Options
    Yea, it's something you won't be doing next year. Us > yall.
  • caddo man
    Options
    The only hope I have is in that new offensive coordinator. He will utilize the offensive players better than previous regimes. He is a matchup guy so he shifts the offense around until he gets one or two matchups he likes. That right there is different from the previous regime.

The defense is good money. Starting LBs are gone but future played in the bowl game. DBs and DL is set.

11-1 Certainly a stretch because we dont know what the offense is going to look like. That has been the problem with LSU since Les Miles won his championship.
  • aneed123
    Options

Etling at qb
    No wr to catch the ball

Secondary? We DBU ? .

@AllFloridaFans

Not seeing 11-1, but you have to set the bar high. Florida will have the best running game in the SEC. 10-3, SEC Champs.

Y'all will win the east but u not beating bama
  • Shizlansky
    Options

Etling at qb
    No wr to catch the ball

Secondary? We DBU ? .

@AllFloridaFans

w1a3yb.jpg
  • pachá12
    Options

Etling at qb
    No wr to catch the ball

Secondary? We DBU ? .

@AllFloridaFans

w1a3yb.jpg

Don't forget what Scarlett and Perine did in that same game. Gutted and ran over LSU. Our depth will be more effective, thus making it the best RB unit. Guice may be the top back, meh. But the best unit will reside in Gainesville.
  • caddo man
    Options

Etling at qb
    No wr to catch the ball

Secondary? We DBU ? .

@AllFloridaFans

w1a3yb.jpg

Don't forget what Scarlett and Perine did in that same game. Gutted and ran over LSU. Our depth will be more effective, thus making it the best RB unit. Guice may be the top back, meh. But the best unit will reside in Gainesville.

Damn you have a very revisionist history going on. 2 drives and one play accounted for more than half the yards Florida gained the whole game. That most likely happened after Beckwith got hurt.
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options

Etling at qb
    No wr to catch the ball

Secondary? We DBU ? .

@AllFloridaFans

w1a3yb.jpg

Damn you have a very revisionist history going on. 2 drives and one play accounted for more than half the yards Florida gained the whole game. That most likely happened after Beckwith got hurt.

I don't know about all of that but Florida run game did wear LSU down.

And UF defense was playing without 2 starting DL (Ivie and ? ), their best LB (Davis) and safety (Maye) due to injuries as well.