Study Shows Which Race Naturally Has The Tightest ?

Options

Comments

• NeighborhoodNomad.
    NeighborhoodNomad. Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chilla wrote: »
    I Am Jay ? wrote: »
    Am I the only one that thinks Science fell off and needs a new direction?

Idiocracy hit the nail on the head

Explain why/how this is idiocracy.
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    Options
    cant women have operations to have they ? shaped differently

the outside aint what i need to be tight.....

how that ? when you in it....

? most houses have small doors but spacious as hell when you get inside it

Yeah surgery may be an option but just like everything else, they would have to get plastic surgery to attempt to replicate what (um) comes naturally to Black Women.
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Are you one of those pseudo intellects who think because its a scientific study its correct and can't be question?
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Are they studying the vaginas of virgins or what? That's the only way I could see this type of study being legitimate.
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Are they studying the vaginas of virgins or what? That's the only way I could see this type of study being legitimate.

All of them were sexually active at the time of the study, and it was a mixture of Women who had never given birth, Women who have only given birth once and Women with multiple births.

How would them being virgins legitimize the study or results?
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    Options
    I Am Jay ? wrote: »

Are you one of those pseudo intellects who think because its a scientific study its correct and can't be question?

No.

But explain why/how this is idiocracy?
  • Kat
    Options

All of them were sexually active at the time of the study, and it was a mixture of Women who had never given birth, Women who have only given birth once and Women with multiple births.

How would them being virgins legitimize the study or results?

Because then they would be get an accurate assessment based off the ? alone, with no unique circumstances or experiences to sway the results.
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    Options
    Are you suggesting that all the White Women in this study had experienced a "unique" circumstance that changed their natural shape?
  • Kat
    Options
    First of all I made no mention of any particular race of women, I just feel virgins would be the true indicator of a woman's "natural" shape.
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    Options
    First of all I made no mention of any particular race of women, I just feel virgins would be the true indicator of a woman's "natural" shape.

The study is showing that each race has a naturally different shape. Each race had a certain type of shape. It is what it is. Embrace it.

Soooo... How do you keep the Kat tight?
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think she is trying to say her ish tighter than black women...smh
  • Kat
    Options
    Post a thread to generate conversation, accuse people of catching feelings when conversation is generated.

Got it.

I'm good with my ? ..never had an issue finding a ? to fit it just fine.
  • Kat
    Options
    LPast wrote: »
    I think she is trying to say her ish tighter than black women...smh

Please point out where I said that.

Y'all are immature af for real.
  • Young Stef
    Young Stef Members Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    @NeighborhoodNomad As @Chilla stated It's Idiocracy because instead of science pursuing worthwhile admirable research such as cancer or Zika cures. A study was funded and reputable scientists were utilized to determine which women based solely on ethnic background possess the tightest ? . Hence @IamJayPee stating science needs a new direction because dudes will simultaneously be pacified and emboldened to find out for themselves while women will vastly have their egos massively emboldened that she has a tight ? or threatened that another woman has a tighter ? than she has and women already compete amongst themselves. It will be a real version of Instagram IE a ? contest for regular women to hold down their races or ethnic groups now and the racial undertones to further perpetuate white supremacy do not help either.
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    Options
    Young Stef wrote: »
    @NeighborhoodNomad It's Idiocracy because instead of science pursuing worthwhile admirable research such as cancer or Zika cures. A study was funded and reputable scientists were utilized to determine which women based solely on ethnic background possess the tightest ? . Hence @IamJayPee stating science needs a new direction because dudes will simultaneously be pacified and emboldened to find out for themselves while women will vastly have their egos massively emboldened that she has a tight ? or threatened that another woman has a tighter ? than she has and women already compete amongst themselves. It will be a real version of Instagram IE a ? contest for regular women to hold down their races or ethnic groups now and the racial undertones to further perpetuate white supremacy do not help either.

Appreciate the response.

“Comparison of vaginal shapes in Afro-American, Caucasian and Hispanic women as seen with Vinyl Polysiloxane Casting", is original title/goal of the study. The study was comparing the shapes of these women. And in comparing the shapes guess what else they found?! You got it. That wasn't the goal but that's what was found.

Goal:

"The goal of this project was to define baseline, nondistended dimensions of the ? of women of reproductive age using noninvasive imaging. Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) is the optimal imaging modality for female pelvic organs because the images have excellent spatial resolution and inherently high soft tissue contrast (McCarthy and Vaqueno, 1986; Aronson et al., 1990; Barnhart et al., 2001, 2004b). A secondary goal was to explore the importance of the potential covariates to the dimensions of the human ? including the impact of age, height, weight, gravity and parity. This information may help researchers optimize vaginal products and drug delivery."

"The dimensions and shape of the ? are of great importance in medicine and surgery; however, there appears to be no single way to characterize the size and shape of the human ? . Although differences exist between women, there are few covariates associated with these differences. There does not appear to be large variation in the dimensions of the ? within the same woman. Given the large range in the dimensions noted, it is most likely that one size for a vaginal device will not fit all women (Mauck et al., 2004). Prior research has shown that using a single size for fitting two cervical caps leads to the correct fit in only 33% of women. Moreover, it is possible that one volume of a gel intended to cover the vaginal epithelium may not be appropriate for all women. This information can be used to better design various devices used in the ? . We have previously proved that deployment of a potential microbicide gel in the upper and lower ? is affected by factors such as ambulation, time since insertion, volume and product (Barnhart et al., 2005). Baseline vaginal dimension may also be an important factor."

http://humrep.oxfordjournals.org/content/21/6/1618.full

When approaching things medically one size doesn't fit all. That's very important to know.

And just because we may have a group of scientists studying the specificities of the human body, doesn't mean there aren't other groups studying cancers and cures. Everyone has a position to play and a little info to give.

How does any of this perpetuate White supremacy?
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Let's do some independent studies
    I certainly second this.

I would gladly oblige in the using of my own ? as a cast, of course only for the purpose of testing out the tightness of the vaginas of the various nationalities of women in the world.
  • Young Stef
    Young Stef Members Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @NeighborhoodNomad The study link you posted on the previous page you stated only the white women were referred to as humans so plausibly just as they stated caucasian to reference the case studies of European descent they could have justified the minority women using the proper labels of African American and Latina American respectively. It perpetuates white supremacy by dehumanizing minority women and silencing them paralleling the struggles they face on a daily basis by canceling them out and exalting women of European descent as the most desirable. If this study was conducted using Scarlett Johansson Meagan Good and Francia Raisa and the study stated that Meagan Good, Francia Raisa were in possession of tighter pums pums than Scarlett Johansson dudes would argue based on her body type that it would be mathematically improbable that Scarlett Johansson has a trash ? because she is white while disregarding the fact that while Meagan Good and Francia Raisa are biologically tighter in the vaginal region based on scientific fact they were dehumanized in order to exalt the virtues of a another woman solely based upon the complexion of her skin and ethnic background IE white supremacy.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I heard about this on the radio this morning so I had to do my googles. Apparently this study was done in 2000, but it's being released as new...
    May 30, 2016: A new medical study entitled “Comparison of vaginal shapes in Afro-American, Caucasian and Hispanic women as seen with Vinyl Polysiloxane Casting,” set out to determine which race of women has the tightest vaginas. The results were not what many expected.

According to preliminary findings, African-American women have the tightest, followed by Hispanic, and then Caucasian women.

The study called for a full vinyl polysiloxane casts of the ? to be obtained from the subjects – 23 African-American, 39 Caucasian and 15 Hispanic women. The casts were taken in lying, sitting and standing positions.

Here is now the study was described:

Analyses of cast and introital measurements revealed: (1) posterior cast length is significantly longer, anterior cast length is significantly shorter and cast width is significantly larger in Hispanics than in the other two groups and (2) the Caucasian introitus is significantly greater than that of the Afro-American subject.

The shape of the ? also varies from woman to woman and can be categorized as parallel sides, conical, heart, slug and pumpkin seed [21,23]. When compared among races, the pumpkin seed shape was found to be specific to African-American women [23].

To me, the most interesting data compared vaginal shapes among 23 African-American, 39 Caucasian, and 15 Hispanic women. The researchers found that the Hispanic ladies’ vaginas were wider overall, longer in the back, and shorter in the front than the vaginas of the other women. The study also noted that the Caucasian women had a much larger vaginal opening than did the African American women.

So basically, Caucasian women tend to have longer vaginas at the front of the body (anterior), shorter at the rear. Hispanics tend to have larger overall width (what you would term tightness) with the shortest length. African women tend overall to have the smallest width (tightest).

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10895030
    http://mediatakeout.com/new-study-vaggy/

The Black Woman Wins again!

RayLewisFInalDance_original_zpsqbcnynhm.gif
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't really care for super tight ? . That ? gotta have a little give away to it. I know a Native American chick. Her ? faaaaaar from tight. But real ? , before I turned in my Playa Card she would make bust in 3 minutes flat. ? straight embarrassed me every time. Real ? , thats the only ? I looked at and said "I can't ? with that l ? . Ima just leave that alone".
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    Options
    Young Stef wrote: »
    @NeighborhoodNomad The study link you posted on the previous page you stated only the white women were referred to as humans so plausibly just as they stated caucasian to reference the case studies of European descent they could have justified the minority women using the proper labels of African American and Latina American respectively. It perpetuates white supremacy by dehumanizing minority women and silencing them paralleling the struggles they face on a daily basis by canceling them out and exalting women of European descent as the most desirable. If this study was conducted using Scarlett Johansson Meagan Good and Francia Raisa and the study stated that Meagan Good, Francia Raisa were in possession of tighter pums pums than Scarlett Johansson dudes would argue based on her body type that it would be mathematically improbable that Scarlett Johansson has a trash ? because she is white while disregarding the fact that while Meagan Good and Francia Raisa are biologically tighter in the vaginal region based on scientific fact they were dehumanized in order to exalt the virtues of a another woman solely based upon the complexion of her skin and ethnic background IE white supremacy.

Oh ok. I see what you're saying. But that other article I posted on the 1st page was a republished copy of the original study. And in that publishing they took out all of the Black and Latina Women and renamed it "The shape and dimensions of the human ? ", only considering the White Women as human beings.

I don't see the original study as dehumanizing tho.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    Indian ? is pretty tight

Falls under Asian
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Indian ? is pretty tight

Falls under Asian

yeah but it shouldn't
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    Indian ? is pretty tight

Falls under Asian

yeah but it shouldn't

Your reasoning on why not
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    Indian ? is pretty tight

Falls under Asian

yeah but it shouldn't

Your reasoning on why not

Indian is considered a sub-continent therefore i think Indian people should be considered something else and not asian also the physical differences and genetic differences between indians and the rest of the people in "asia" is vast enough i think for indian people to have there own category.

YES i know technically india and asia are on one big landmass but so is europe