Study Shows Which Race Naturally Has The Tightest ?

Options
124»

Comments

• Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I Am Jay ? wrote: »
    Am I the only one that thinks Science fell off and needs a new direction?

I know u not complain about ? getting to study ? aaaannnd get paid 4 it gtfoh
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NOLAQUEEN wrote: »
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    One thing study doesn't mention or if was asked is the number of sexual partners were they all virgins or have same amount of partners, use of sex toys etc

So basically... Non-Black men have bigger ? than Black men, which is why non-Black women have looser vaginas than Black women?

I swear, anything that projects Black women to the top gets criticized.

Nah, the studies say otherwise

• NOLAQUEEN
    NOLAQUEEN Members Posts: 38
    edited June 2016
    Options
    LUClEN wrote: »
    One thing study doesn't mention or if was asked is the number of sexual partners were they all virgins or have same amount of partners, use of sex toys etc

So basically... Non-Black men have bigger ? than Black men, which is why non-Black women have looser vaginas than Black women?

It depends on variation.

I've read all those studies on such, and it depends on your specific "ancestry" within your race. For example, men who belong to specific European countries have larger penises than men who belong to specific African countries, and vice versa. Like for example, those who are Polish may have larger penises than those from South Africa, where as those from Ghana may have larger penises than those from Poland and France ect. There is no continuum in size based on race. It's just that collectively those who have ancestry from the Congo have larger penises than all those combined, which projects Black men "racially" to have the largest sexual organs.

However, I find it interesting how you all are willing to accept that study on ? size as being "factual," but are quick to dismiss a study that says Black women have the tightest ? . It reminds me of when news stories come out that talks about Black excellence; Black women being the most educated group in America, Norte Dame having its first Black valedictorian, Black women being the fastest-growing group of entrepreneurs in America. White people are known to make way to such stories and critic such greatness, as a means to make such success a moot-point; a matter of no importance.

You all are no different.
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It depends on variation.

I've read all those studies on such, and it depends on your specific "ancestry" within your race. For example, men who belong to specific European countries have larger penises than men who belong to specific African countries, and vice versa. Like for example, those who are Polish may have larger penises than those from South Africa, where as those from Ghana may have larger penises than those from Poland and France ect. There is no continuum in size based on race. It's just that collectively those who have ancestry from the Congo have larger penises than all those combined, which projects Black men "racially" to have the largest sexual organs.

However, I find it interesting how you all are willing to accept that study on ? size as being "factual," but are quick to dismiss a study that says Black women have the tightest ? . It reminds me of when news stories come out that talks about Black excellence; Black women being the most educated group in America, Norte Dame having its first Black valedictorian, Black women being the fastest-growing group of entrepreneurs in America. White people are known to make way to such stores and critic such greatness, as a means to make such success a moot-point; a matter of no importance.

What is the preference in size of a ? for you as a woman? Give metrics please.
  • NOLAQUEEN
    NOLAQUEEN Members Posts: 38
    Options
    Fosheezy wrote: »

It depends on variation.

However, I find it interesting how you all are willing to accept that study on ? size as being "factual," but are quick to dismiss a study that says Black women have the tightest ? . It reminds me of when news stories come out that talks about Black excellence; Black women being the most educated group in America, Norte Dame having its first Black valedictorian, Black women being the fastest-growing group of entrepreneurs in America. White people are known to make way to such stores and critic such greatness, as a means to make such success a moot-point; a matter of no importance.

Between 6 and 10 inches, with some nice girth; however, its all mental at the end of the day.
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fosheezy wrote: »

It depends on variation.

Between 6 and 10 inches, with some nice girth; however, its all mental at the end of the day.

I'm shocked
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Best ? I ever got was from Black literal hoes. Take it how you wanna.

First one ? was so tight ? I bust in under 5 min, I'm sweatin tryna talk myself down but the ? was so good and she didn't warn me at all. I was like ? , where they make you at.

Second chick some years later ? felt so good, she rode a ? I was just on top of the world.

Best head I ever got was from a backpage ? . She sucked the soul out my ? . She sucked out my first and second nut in one go. After I bust the first time I'm tryna push her off bc I'm sensitive but gripped my ? and kept sucking. I felt my lifeforce leaving me.
    Only reason I got out was bc I had the thought "I bet this how she rob ? "

I'm not saying black females in general are hoes

I'm just sayin best sexual experiences is from ? who are pros at their craft
  • Tyree23
    Tyree23 Members Posts: 13
    Options
    Studies showing black women got tighter and stronger ? than Asian, Latina, and white women. Snapper!

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24464469

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20042169

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2593128/

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10895030

http://www.justanswer.com/ob-gyn/6d52a-women-longer-torso-s-deeper-? -s.html

All these links and studies show that their vaginal canal's are smaller, the pelvic muscle strength is stronger than other races. The explanation being black women have more musculature in their PC muscles as well as their vaginal canal's being smaller due to that race naturally giving birth to babies with smaller heads than white or Asian women. Also the rates of incontinence is lowest in black women.

There is definitely a racial difference and also genetic factors which determine the length of ? . White women give birth to babies with larger heads "on average" so their hips are "on average" broader, and their vaginal opening is also larger. Black women, actually have smaller ? 's. They give birth to babies with smaller heads and have smaller hips. Black women store more body fat on their buttocks, but their hips are actually smaller (men and women). White people also have longer torso's and white women also have longer ? 's. Asian women have shorter ? 's than both black and white women, have wider openings than black women, but not as large as white women. Unlike ? size, the body size/shape of a woman has an influence on vaginal size. Taller women (longer torso) with wider hips will most likely have longer and deeper set ? . Torso size/length is more significant than actual height. As for men however, a 6' 8" man may have a smaller ? than a 5' 8" man, just like has ears may also be smaller. External organs are not influenced by body size or height, whereas internal organs are.

Sistah's got the tightest, wettest, and mean muscle game!
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I wouldn't say strange or weird but it was random as hell. years ago the late 90's I was walking to the store to get either a beer or a blunt and an old school caddy drives by me. it was a dude and his chick. his chick then pulls down her shirt and flashes her ? at me and they were a nice pair.her dude was paying attention to the road and didn't see her flashing me. was it weird or was it strange? maybe? I think it was because how did she know that I wanted to see some ? at that moment. of course a young ? 20 year old is ready to see some breast's at any moment. either way I am thankful to her she didn't have to do it but she did bless her heart :)
  • Tyree23
    Tyree23 Members Posts: 13
    Options
    What's that gotta do with ? tightness?