Reason Interview: juelz21 (Gee's Gf Is A Midget Monkee? Pics Inside)

Options

Comments

• gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Gee why?

Y wat? That white Mexican stewpid tried 2 play like I wasn't fukin that so I shut that ? down....I can't help these ? don't understand 5ft is not abnormal 4 a female.....plus ol gurl face is better then any of these ? popping ? ? face so it is wat it is.
  • gee757
    Options
    DarthRozay wrote: »

how you know that? no one has posted their girl's pics even tho you in here beggin for em

Then y is yall ? popping ? ? If yall is fukin white trailer park trash ? & boogawolves u can't pop ? ..that's y I'm telling yall ? popping ? 2 post a proof pik of a ? u is fukin wit a better face ? height...
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »

how you know that? no one has posted their girl's pics even tho you in here beggin for em

Then y is yall ? popping ? ? If yall is fukin white trailer park trash ? & boogawolves u can't pop ? ..that's y I'm telling yall ? popping ? 2 post a proof pik of a ? u is fukin wit a better face ? height...

why you care tho? you just mad cause people are jokin about your girl, if it was someone else you wouldn't be talkin about postin pics n ?
  • gee757
    Options

I'm just saying u ain't gotta prove ? to no one... they just gonna keep joking. Just keep ? what u like. Ole girl look mighty strippish tho wrap it up b....

Like I said fam I only entertained this thread cuz ? was typin my SN when I had nothing 2 do wit thread.... again it's kool these ? can ? jokes cuz I know that chick got a better face then the boogawolves they is fukin.....& that's not my gf all I do is blow xo n ?
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Gee why?

Y wat? That white Mexican stewpid tried 2 play like I wasn't fukin that so I shut that ? down....I can't help these ? don't understand 5ft is not abnormal 4 a female.....plus ol gurl face is better then any of these ? popping ? ? face so it is wat it is.

Holy ? !! Gee used the bolded! My respect for that ? just raised .10 fold
  • gee757
    Options
    why you care tho? you just mad cause people are jokin about your girl, if it was someone else you wouldn't be talkin about postin pics n ?

My thing is how is yall ? popping ? & y'all is fukin boogawolves scared to post the ? u is fukin pik up? I'm not mad cuz 1 that's not my gf & I know her face is better then the ? y'all ? popping ? is fukin ? height......
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Max. wrote: »

Thats his girl in his avi

Man stop playing smh

This his girl in his avi...she post here...

He shook u gona clown on her

pASD1Z2PQUXFH.jpg
  • gee757
    Options
    Cain wrote: »

large.gif

@ this point I'm just entertaining this thread tryna bait 1 of these ? popping ? 2 post a pik of the boogawolf they is fukin & right now these ? is acting like shook 1s
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lmao dam how tf I miss this ? ...

I'm just wondering who's gonna be the next subject of one of gee's weirdo sexual voodoo rituals
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nice chick @gee757
    nothing wrong with a girl 5 feet tall
    she look good to me, can;t front
  • gee757
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Damn I was sleeping on this thread lmao......

? funny as ? ,

The ? lowkey fine though. All jokes aside. Plus that's the 2nd ? Gee done posted with proof pics. Meg Griffin wasn't ? . But this new ? could get it.

zba70m0wrhin.jpg

Lol i thought u liked Meg's preggo ? ?
    Stiff wrote: »
    "Aye do me a favor and hold this sign up and take this picture..i need these geeks on this 4um i be posting on to know i get ? ..they don't believe me!"

The actual convo had to go something like that..? cracks me up everytime he do this ?

See this is the ? ? I'm talking bout y is this ? imagining me? No ? that is not it when ya mobile u can post anywhere...& I was @ her house & I let her c wat the white trailer park trash ? ? stewpid said about her & she said that white Mexican ? can kiss her Puerto Rican ass that's y her shorts r pulled down dumb ? .
This discussion has been closed.