Reason Interview: juelz21 (Gee's Gf Is A Midget Monkee? Pics Inside)

Options

Comments

• LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? got telepathy, autospell... Gee too far ahead of the game. Lol
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    Shizlansky wrote: »

Bruh. That's a fake leg

U got it geek... good job

Nerd/geek > ? amputees
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I'm surprise none of y'all found her IG/Facebook account so we can see if the chick has legs

Get on ya job u nerd ....plus post ya ? up or ? & that goes for any ? n here popping ? .....or lock this ? this thread has ran it's course especially when ? n here popping ? is fukin white trailer park trash ? , boogawolves & blankas
  • Shizlansky
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I'm surprise none of y'all found her IG/Facebook account so we can see if the chick has legs

Get on ya job u nerd ....plus post ya ? up or ? & that goes for any ? n here popping ? .....or lock this ? this thread has ran it's course

My women is posted in the black love thread bruh
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    He is ? that his imagination is all ? up :joy:

No I'm serious r u adapted?

adapted? ? just shut up for the day smdh
  • gee757
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Post her n here geek or ?
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Its not actually that hard to find her fb\ig or whatever but I got a life no time for that ? .
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    Post her n here geek or ?

I already did that before.

Don't get mad at me because you're ? Cotton Hill
  • gee757
    Options

Smh I'm not mad it's just ya geek ass is popping ? but won't post ya ? n here....
  • Shizlansky
    Options

Smh I'm not mad it's just ya geek ass is popping ? but won't post ya ? n here....

I already have posted pics of my fiancé.

And in the past I posted ? I use to smash.
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ah man @ this thread
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Get on ya job u nerd ....plus post ya ? up or ? & that goes for any ? n here popping ? .....or lock this ? this thread has ran it's course especially when ? n here popping ? is fukin white trailer park trash ? , boogawolves & blankas

what's funny is you call him a nerd, but then praise jg for doin the same "nerd" ? to faceless crackas like me
  • gee757
    Options

It's only 1 ? n here who was popping ? & posted his gurl n here & he proved my theory right....that's y i want the rest of u ? popping ? to post ya ? ....but wat eva u got all the excuses n the world this ? needs to b locked
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It's only 1 ? n here who was popping ? & posted his gurl n here & he proved my theory right....that's y i want the rest of u ? popping ? to post ya ? ....but wat eva u got all the excuses n the world this ? needs to b locked

How is ? ? but we ? ? though?
  • gee757
    edited June 2016
    Options

How is ? ? but we ? ? though?

? I can't tell by the way y'all ? b tryna get my attention
  • gee757
    edited June 2016
    Options
    She aint got legs? ????? This ? ? Lieutenant Dan

O boy said u is fukin blanka is this tru ? ? ?
    P. Town wrote: »
    All that talk about folks turning Reason threads into Donkeeeey threads and ? ass Gee in here posting pictures of 1 legged pill heads. Unless you post them hoes mixtapes you in here doing the exact same thing you clown.

? ? cuz all these type of interviews do is bring the donkey to the reason dumb ? ....these ? ass threads gives ? male posters a reason to try 2 b a donkey & flirt wit straight male posters typin they sn......then when 5th goofy ass b doin these ? ass interviews he ask ? like u who u don't like on here & u get homotional & tell then 5th wonder y his donkey reason interview thread is ? 'd like a idiot...... again these ? interviews would have a lil cred if 5th was interviewing posters who ain't scared to show they face & can prove wat they r saying......but all this interviewing ? talking faceless ? like u is just bringing the donkey to the reason & u got to b stewpid if u can't c that
  • gee757
    Options
    sevlxk5nkmjk.jpg

It took u long enuff computer nerd smh lol
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She aint got legs? ????? This ? ? Lieutenant Dan

O boy said u is fukin blanka is this tru ? ? ?
    All that talk about folks turning Reason threads into Donkeeeey threads and ? ass Gee in here posting pictures of 1 legged pill heads. Unless you post them hoes mixtapes you in here doing the exact same thing you clown.

? ? cuz all these type of interviews do is bring the donkey to the reason dumb ? ....these ? ass threads gives ? male posters a reason to try 2 b a donkey & flirt wit straight male posters typin they sn......then when 5th goofy ass b doin these ? ass interviews he ask ? like u who u don't like on here & u get homotional & tell then 5th wonder y his donkey reason interview thread is ? 'd like a idiot...... again these ? interviews would have a lil cred if 5th was interviewing posters who ain't scared to show they face & can prove wat they r saying......but all this interviewing ? talking faceless ? like u is just bringing the donkey to the reason & u got to b stewpid if u can't c that

You the only one asking for pictures of other men though. Only ? male poster I see is you.
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • gee757
    edited June 2016
    Options
    You the only one asking for pictures of other men though. Only ? male poster I see is you.

But if ya blk y would u b scared to post a pic on a blk musik site? I don't get it.. & If u pop ? like ya ? ass do u better have a pic up or ya a straight ?
This discussion has been closed.