Options

Comments

• bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    bck145 wrote: »

No he just has performed all over the 757 area....cut your ?

No he didn't the 757 is 7 different cities woodface know not to bring his snitch ass on this side of the water....... woodface can go to Norfolk & VA Beach & etc but bad news & Hampton is a no fly zone 4 that muuunkee....plus woodface was scared to have z104 say he was coming to the 757 over the radio nobody out here knew woodface was out here til shag fest woodface ain't hit no clubs up out here tryna sell that muuunkee juice aka effen cuz he knew better

Stop the ?

He was in hampton in 07
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rappers get booed all the time he was doing unfamilar material lets move on with are lives is he popin nooo im on internet like u an i didnt even know he had new material out
  • bck145
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    that man done been to ATL clubs for the past 2 months like 3 times if he made it out alive then,why wouldn't he this past weekend?
    lol you just be typing just to type

Well no disrespect to the A but ? must b soft cuz when woodface bad mouthed bad news he never brung his ass back out here & he apologized

No he just has performed all over the 757 area....cut your ?

50 was in this ? vicinity and Gee didn't do ? ? Knew that ? was a ? .

Ha yeah multiple times....even 5 months after the massacre came out...if ppl were really that salty I'm sure they would of stepped up
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    50 was in this ? vicinity and Gee didn't do ? ? Knew that ? was a ? .

White Mexican ? woodface snuck out here he was a surprise guest @ shag fest a white radio station that plays pop musik all day...... woodface was not out here letting it b known he was out here that housenigger ain't hit no clubs up out here & he sure as hell ain't slide thru the hood
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    JaDaDon wrote: »
    But why young buck mad or 50 dont they kno Thats not his scene

The last thing Buck said as they walked off was "salute to the real ? , ? you fake ? " because you have to be "real" to like G-unit music in 2016. I really think 50 Cent in denial about where he at in the game, even in these interviews he be spinning ? to make it not seem bad.

I ? with 50 but as far as Buck I always get a kick out of when ? pull this face saving tactic.

It's right up there with getting bested in a 1 on 1 fight or getting cuffed by the police while screaming "you don't know who you're ? with"

.....yeah yeah ? whatever...
  • gee757
    edited June 2016
    Options

Stop the ?

He was in hampton in 07

? u lyin sack of ? I can't remember wat yr it was but when woodface came 2 Hampton he was a surprise guest again fool & he ain't hit no clubs up......& n 07 woodface tried 2 bring his wack I get money tour out here but that ? got cancelled cuz low sells....& after that date woodface cancelled the whole American tour & took his ass 2 Europe where they love his muuunkee ass cuz his white cracka Klansmen slave massah Marshall aka m&m
  • bck145
    Options

Stop the ?

He was in hampton in 07

? u lyin sack of ? I can't remember wat yr it was but when woodface came 2 Hampton he was a surprise guest again fool & he ain't hit no clubs up......& n 07 woodface tried 2 bring his wack I get money tour out here but that ? got cancelled cuz low sells....& after that date woodface cancelled the whole American tour & took his ass 2 Europe where they love his muuunkee ass cuz his white cracka Klansmen slave massah Marshall aka m&m

Cut your ? ....you've been exposed as a fraud...if 757 had their ears to the streets. Youd know what's going on...or ppl don't give a ? and your just a salty weeble wobble
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bunch of excuses gee. h-rap wouldn't be happy with your fuckery
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Feelings everywhere
  • gee757
    Options

Nah ? u a fraud, u rep 757, he was there, u ain't do ? . U soft b u soft.

Cut your ? ....you've been exposed as a fraud...if 757 had their ears to the streets. Youd know what's going on...or ppl don't give a ? and your just a salty weeble wobble

U nerds can't b serious when renzel & mmg come 2 the 757 which is quite often the ? is
    Announce D all over the radio & social media.....u know where renzel & mmg is gonna b n the 757 u can meet & greet these ? cuz they b n the club & n the hood wit the people......when woodface comes 2 the 757 which is like once every 10 yrs that muuunkee is a special guest u won't c woodface n the 757 till he's on stage wit the police behind him .....then after the surprise appearance u will not find woodface n the club or the hood n the 757 like mmg cuz woodface is a big ? & hes scared & leaves wit out seeing the people geeks
  • bck145
    Options

Nah ? u a fraud, u rep 757, he was there, u ain't do ? . U soft b u soft.

U nerds can't b serious when renzel & mmg come 2 the 757 which is quite often the ? is
    Announce D all over the radio & social media.....u know where renzel & mmg is gonna b n the 757 u can meet & greet these ? cuz they b n the club & n the hood wit the people......when woodface comes 2 the 757 which is like once every 10 yrs that muuunkee is a special guest u won't c woodface n the 757 till he's on stage wit the police behind him .....then after the surprise appearance u will not find woodface n the club or the hood n the 757 like mmg cuz woodface is a big ? & hes scared & leaves wit out seeing the people geeks

All I hear is excuses
  • gee757
    Options
    Callin me a white mexican isnt gonna change the fact that you're a ? . 50 owns you.

Gtfoh ya ? if u believe any of that ? ? ya typin when woodface comes out here he don't c the people he just perform s wit the police behind him & leaves u stupid idiot
  • macadonwoo
    macadonwoo Members Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Yeah but he "Don't give a ? if it's your birthday !!"
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He sound lil ? lol
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol 50 needs a podcast or something..

Why does every 50 cent thread turn into a gee v. the ic thread?
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    Idk how some of you ? can defend this buffoon

Please explain, because only on this board you as a individual can't like a artist,their music and have a opinion on tfhose artist.

We already established he got booed,in ATL,should of kept his set short n got out of there,he a fool for trying to do those other songs that don't even pop in NY and he's a fool for doing records with zaytoven,sonny,etc...and not drop those records months ago instead of waiting on Power to drop.
    He need to get with the times and stop thinking he's in early,mid 2000s,most these new hiphop fans don't like good lyrics, stories anymore,it's about catchy hooks,nice beats n the metrosexual dressing ? .
    He need to stop forcing pop/club records looking for hits and drop gangsta and story telling ? over old school samples.
    And u gonna tell me that last part of the bold isn't exactly what Fif has always been... Fif got good lyrics now??? LMAO...
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JaDaDon wrote: »
    I was there I didnt hear booing like that but 50 came out trying to do new ? and that was not gonna rock down south. What made it really bad was he played songs that did not need to be performed in that venue...like he did some ? off that Elephant in the Sand mixtape. He def not coming back and Young Buck was talking ? ? dont wanna admit that musically irrelevant for the most part. (Although ? did ? with "I'm the man"

who all performed, did scotty atl or spodee get a chance?
  • gee757
    edited June 2016
    Options
    He sound lil ? lol

How low can u go? This is a nu low doo doo supposedly got all this money & he gotta beg 4 1 min & then act like a child when they say no gtfoh......this video is the clearest 1 outta all of them & woodface not only made a fool of himself but he probably blk balled himself even more......I swear somebody n the A better touch woodface cuz that big ? stay shittin on Atlanta & he aint been forced 2 say sorry yet there is no way woodface should b able to set foot n any club n the A
    lol 50 needs a podcast or something..

Why does every 50 cent thread turn into a gee v. the ic thread?

Well if u look @ the 1st post n the thread it's some faceless natural born ? ass cracka weirdo typin my sn... ..just look @ that ? sn that ? is ? that's y it likes woodface & the gggggay-unit
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y is folks actin like woodface muuunkee ass ain't bring this on his self after he dissed Atlanta a few months back...... woodface was lucky to make it n & out the building alive after the ? he talked about Atlanta....I'm tellin u now it would've been bullets flying on the stage if woodface was n bad newz ? boos

that man done been to ATL clubs for the past 2 months like 3 times if he made it out alive then,why wouldn't he this past weekend?
    lol you just be typing just to type

That ? is completely surrounded by security when he's out here at clubs
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? damn you G-Unit soldiers so protective of ya 'll daddy 50 Cent Jesus Christ! At least Jigga Warriors acknowledge the L's Jay-Z has...every time 50 takes a L (and he has a lot of em lately) you geek ass ? come in here mad cause ? dont ? with that crab ass ? .

? hate The Reason.
    Are you done,or are you finish? Because you seem kind of angry lol

All im saying is he was at Club Compund with Jeezy later that night and he didnt get booed,he was at Boston Summer Jam 16 and no boos,got booed at ATL Bday Bash,ok?
    I think some of the songs he did at bday bash he did at the other venues i name and everything was ok,so he know next time what to expect if he ever get a invite back which i doubt hahaha.

Once again, his "performances" involve him standing around while the DJ plays his dated music that pretty much no one dances to

Compound is literally walking distance from my house btw
  • gee757
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »

That ? is completely surrounded by security when he's out here at clubs

These woodface lovin geeks ? me they act like woodface is out here walk-in around wit no security holding himself down strapped up shaaaawty wit no police presence.......I swear evertime woodface sneaks n the 757 nobody sees him till he's on stage wit police behind him woodface has never been 2 no club or hood out here n the 757 since he dissed bad newz va